Post your rides Veeky Forums! this is my 2002 Pontiac Firebird W68! Still a v6, but will be engine swapping it soon!

Post your rides Veeky Forums! this is my 2002 Pontiac Firebird W68! Still a v6, but will be engine swapping it soon!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jXRPW3LKF-Y
youtu.be/YMlloQpQyFs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

different angle!

Nice TA

Looks good. Where's the ram air hood from?

Better be manual

2mexican4me

My older brother had a Trans Am he was parting out cause he blew a rod on his LS1, so I took it!

Yes sir! 5 speed!

Thank you!

hello OP, just saying this before all the obvious v8 memes arrive. Even though there is a higher trim, the v6 still seems like a nice car.I can see you like your car, and are proud of it. And rightfully so. Its a nice vehicle and its something you can call your own.

oh and heres my car :)

Thank you very much!

Pontiac make absolutely beautiful cars.

They look fantastic broke down in the middle of your drive way.

>!
>!
>!
Why are you shouting OP?

>engine swapping a 4th gen F Body.

May God be with you user.

noice

have a ausfag version

Paint looks good, you can easily make it look new with a good polish, make sure to claybar after thorough wash then wax. Finish with a sealant and paint will look and stay protected

wow! that doggo is moving at an incredibly hihg speed!

is it true they have to be swapped from underneath ?

My 08 Charger.

Lol

I'm just excited to share my car, thats all

Gotta make the most of it

Here is my Celica ST (a.k.a. glorified corolla)

You can do it that way, I've had buddies pull the engine from the top

Man you can't even change the plugs without going underneath

ausfag here explain?

youtube.com/watch?v=jXRPW3LKF-Y

wassup

fucking glorious

cute dog

With F-bodies, the "normal" way of removing the engine from the bay is dropping it from under.

Are you in Marietta by any chance? That background looks awfully familiar to my housing on campus.

Mine, 2013 GT track pack. Gt500 quad tip exhaust, long tubes, no cats, light weight flywheel, aluminum driveshaft, intake, 100-shot, Jon Lund remote tune for both N/A engine and 100-shot tunes with ghost cam. Soon to install Exedy 600 clutch, weld RT-S wheels and some drag radials, stand alone fuel system and bump it up to 175-shot

I am not, but I went over there to get pictures of my car over there

2013 BMW 135i

Obviously the pic isnt of my real one because I dont have one currently on my phone but i found the closest looking one to mine.

Had it for a year now best car Ive ever owned. My favorite of the BMW besides M's

Thinking about getting it tuned any recs?

That picture was taken in East Lansing, MI

>V6 F-body
Why? LS1 cars are cheap.

Because when I purchased the car, I was 17 years old and my insurance quote was almost 250. I didn't want to pay that at the time. I'm 22 now, and I don't want to give it up

I want this as my next car. Tell me about it

I guess that's fair.
The paint looks good, unlike my Z28 that's got completely fucked paint.
That's what you get when you get 90's GM red.

It is stupid fun to drive, gets great fuel economy, handles well even with shit tires. It has a short ratio gear box which makes it great in the canyons, but you have to keep the engine over 3000 rpm when you are on the highway. It is also suprisingly easy to work on.

>fucked red paint
I know this feel too well.

I've got a 2010 mazda 3

these wheels look a lot better when they arent pretending to be 3 piece knockoffs. not bad

Nice ricer user

Wish she was with me now.

Brother, do you have any oats to spare?

Are you a nigger?

Looks good, OP

>pop-up master race

>LS1 cars are cheap
For a Camaro it might be, TA ls1's are getting harder to find and people are already tagging it with a "classic" car price tag. I went to check out a 2002 TA Firehawk with 18k miles, the car was in amazing condition but the dude would not go below $30k. He kept going on about the car appreciating in value as the years went on. I like TAs, but no way in fucking hell am I going to pay $30k for a 2002 model.

>tfw just sold my c6 for a family suv
I should've pulled out.

Should've made your other half drive the family car and kept a toy for your DD. That's what I did

Nice car, its unique.

>>tfw just sold my c6 for a family suv
>not getting a corvette powered family suv

I wish I could of. My wife's Civic blew its tranny and the only other car we had was my c6. This all just happened like a few weeks ago. It also doesn't help that we're moving to from Arizona to Texas. If the C8s are not total shit, and they most likely will be, I might just buy one or I'll just grab a C5 Z06. I do not like the C7 bodystyle, however the interior is great.

In the northern hemisphere, engines are normally removed from the the top of the car. This one however is like your local cars, and is removed from the bottom.

So much american muscle

Didnt Tommy Kaira make mods of these?

Still driving that old boat?

What the fuck are those lights?

Posting, even though no one here likes trucks aside from like 3 people.

>Still driving that old boat?
of course m8, gonna keep it for as long as I can.

putting it on a boat in the next two weeks to be shipped to America

Man 90s car designs were strange. most just felt so over the top like this one.
And I fucking love it

My eclipse with the bulldozer I drive at work.

would be cool without the fart can

Who the fuck buys a V6 Fireturd to then go through the trouble of swapping a V8 instead of getting a V8 Fireturd in the first place or selling the V6 Fireturd and buying a V8 Fireturd?

fart cans make power brah

My winter beater
Got her new tires saturday, now she tackles the snow fucking amazingly

youtu.be/YMlloQpQyFs
Street racing Mustang vs Sonoma

Really nice picture. I sometimes get jealous of people that live in areas where it snows. I live in Phoenix, I've never seen actual snow. Just that artificial shit.

I just picked up this 2000 Saab 9-3 S for the cost of repairs. They can be a bit of a nightmare if not maintained, but an old auntie of mine wanted to get rid of hers with only 98,000kms on the clock. I used to hate these things, but it's really grown on me

damn thats neat

It's got some damn ugly wheels, but I'm shopping around for a new set of 17's

Just take a trip to Colorado or Utah and drive through the Rockies, there are some fantastic roads up there.

Id love to switch places lol, Canadaland can get pretty cold sometimes.

yee boi

3spd or 5spd?

3 speed and 3.0 V6, things loud as fuck on the interstate

1973 four door Ford Maverick