Just drove my Eclipse really hard, it was topping out at 140...

just drove my Eclipse really hard, it was topping out at 140, and the floor pan just blew out on the passenger's side of my car

what should i do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qvjQZA-IZlU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Slow the fuck down man, you're going to break the manifold doing that

You're lucky that 100 shot of NOS didn't blow the welds on your intake.

Now me and the mad scientist gotta rip apart the block to replace those piston rings you fried.

fix your fucking manifold you shit

OP here, just an update:

I lost the race, but it seems like I gain some respect from the DK by saving him from the cops. Right now, some bikers with guns are following us...

I'm worried

how the fuck did you get that pic in your in the car?

>DK
How the fuck did you drift a FWD Eclipse?

good thread

Is that ride under your name?

I have access to traffic camera system in LA since I'm LE
...err cause i'm a 1337 hack3r

Be more worried about your shitposting and driving.

Your nitrous tank is about to blow your whole car up btw

What the actual fuck? Did this actually happen in the movie?

yuuuuuup

also downshifting and upshifting and downshifting and upshifting for dramatic tension, my favorite

So... you guys won't believe what just happened.

Although the DK was complaining that he had nowhere to put his feet, he said the bikers following us was Johnny Tran and his goon squad. Supposedly Tran use to be part of his crew but they both backstabbed each other and had a falling out.

They took us to chinatown or koreatown or w.e asiantown he is... the guy was quoting Confucius but his garage sign was in Japanese so I have no idea. Dude was a such a preppy douchnozzle, on a Stanford scholarship but wanted to play yakuza boss in his spare time.

Although he let us live, him and his cousin sprayed the eclipse with a full uzi clip causing it to catch on fire. The fire spread to the NOS canisters and now I have no car

..great

Welp

Time to look in the classifieds for a wrecked Supra to rebuild.

in reverse

>topping out at 140
I assume you also have 140HP in it because even my big ass heavy 9-5 Estate have no problem hitting 150.

He was granny shifting, not double-clutching like he should.

meme'ing aside, 140 in an eclipse can't be it's top speed.

>The 2G turbo cars produced 210HP @ 6000rpm (205HP @ 6000rpm w/ AT) and 214 lbs./ft. @ 3000rpm (220 lbs./ft. @ 3000rpm w/ AT.)
>Only 210HP and 290Nm from a 3.0 V6
Heh...

>2G turbo
>V6
4G63

Whatever they call their rice cookers.

2.4 L 150 hp (110 kW) I4
2.4 L 150 hp (110 kW) I4
3.0 L 200 hp (150 kW) V6

((3.0 L 210 hp (160 kW) V6))

That's the 3rd gen, you want the 2 Fast 2 Furious thread.

4th gen have a 3.8L 263HP producing a meager 350Nm.
Not that good from a big as 3.8 liter engine.

Considering it didn't use GDI and it's SOHC with MIVEC, 263 wasn't bad at all for that engine

Well then it's understandable if it's not even DOHC.
But kinda silly how such a "sport" car have so little power anyway.
Considering I'm using a stone age B235R to hit around 320HP/540Nm

>Stone age
Bitch, that engine was mainly designed by Porsche, doesn't matter how old it was when it's a damn good design, period

The thing with the 4G eclipse is just that Mitsubishi NA is a horrible company that never quite knew what they were doing

>SAAB engine
>designed by Porsche

Whoops, confused the code for the B23 Volvo red top

Understandable, they have VERY similar engine codes.

B205E SAAB
B235 SAAB
B200 Volvo
B230 Volvo

Kekd

every time i see this it kills me.

Why didnt they make the license plate fall off too? that must be under immense pressure as well according to this.

It doesn't, that's the floor panel flying out from under the car

>Volvo red top

You are either clueless or trolling well.
I dont like you either way

remember all the times Dom shifted his automatic?

>clip
anyway, report that richboi faggot to the ATF for having illegal automatic weapons. They'll roll up to his place and commit canine genocide against every doggo in a twenty mile radius.

Both saab and volvo have use the engine codes B204 and B234

Muscle car with manual valve bodies kit, trans brake, and reverse pattern ratchet shifter. It's a real thing but most people wouldn't know since it's basically stone age tech. Dom is a boomer

I get banned for making one comment and this thread is up for 18+hours? Good job, you fucking piece of shit mods.

Try banning me when I'm on mobile, you cunts.

>210 HP
>3.0l v6

Not bad for its time really.

the funny thing is that in the original script, Brian was supposed to start with a 3000gt vr4 and end up with the eclipse. A fucking 110hp drop.(writers didn't know shit about cars)

They decided to go with the Supra instead, as the final car, because they needed a targa top for the Vince rescue stunt to make any sense.

There you have it.
It's a mess.

Well I'm comparing that to a car that is equally old but have 250/370Nm stock from a 4cyl.

The 6G72 3.0L DOHC in the 3000GT in it's naturally aspirated version made 222hp which is really not bad at all. Mitsubishi made decent engines.

I guess Veeky Forums is actually moderated for once. I hope they have plenty of hot pockets. Veeky Forums mods suck dick.

This. Equal to the 2JZ-GE.

...No

youtube.com/watch?v=qvjQZA-IZlU

that 3000gt is fucking awesome, and its in the prelude to 2fast2furious with minka kelly. That should have been his original car instead of the eclipse

Nice irrelevant posting.

It's a stock 2JZ-GE putting 750 to the wheels, how your crippling autism manages to make this irrelevant for the quoted post is beyond me.

>stock 2JZ-GE
>obvious turbo in video's thumbnail

Holy shit user you're retarded.

Plus, it's nothing new that nip engines, regardless of brand, were fucking overbuilt and able to handle tons of boost on stock internals. Nissan, Toyota, Mitsubishi, Mazda, they all made engines in the 90s with fucking rock solid internals. Heck, I used to have an FE3N Mazda engine and 400HP on the stock rods/pistons was quite common, even more with supporting mawds. Considering it was a 4 cyl, let's say each rod can withstand around 100hp/ea. Now, the 2JZ being a 6 cyl has 2 more rods so it makes sense it pushes around 600HP with 2 more rods that withstand that same 100hp/ea. Big whoop. Nothing new that hadn't been done by any other glorious nip manufacturer.

The 2JZ is a good engine but holy fuck, it's like a magnet for the most retarded fanbois on earth...

What's yo problem nigga you didn't ween

Some of you guys are alright.

Don't get in a red Carrera GT tomorrow.

it was, it's his now

It's a turboed NA engine pushing high 800's on the crank and has been driven in that configuration for years. You are free to defend the 6G72 being equal to 2JZ all you want, at least it leaves me the trouble of having to insult you.

Didnt you die like a year or two ago?