google.com/maps/d/viewer?msa=0&mid=z7CKLSFiJH_M.kMZoQpBOKipI

>Motorcycle Ergonomics Simulator
cycle-ergo.com/

>Noob? Read this:

>Webms with sound
>Previously on /dbt/

Other urls found in this thread:

animestickery.com/
amazon.com/Duratrax-Orange-Racing-Cones-6-Piece/dp/B0014T74SC/ref=sr_1_18?ie=UTF8&qid=1483947464&sr=8-18&keywords=hazard cones
revzilla.com/motorcycle-protective-gear
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We need a touring edition. That's my motofetish

Keep telling yourself that no bike c:

>scraping bodywork in corners
italian engineering at its finest

uhh I wouldn't scrape my boots on the tarmac too much unless you've got flat track style sliders on the bottom, I doubt it's doing much at your lean angles and you'll just wear your boots out.

touring doesn't create very interesting photos now does it?

I'm sorry you feel that way.
Do you do much touring on your motorcycle. Its amazing and plenty of sights to see

Some peopIe do, but you don't fatty.

Finally took my supermoto out in the dirt.

Jesus that's a lot of fun. Trailriders don't provide a ton of traction but sliding around flat track style feels so good.

Even got into some light soily mud of a plowed field and they pushed me through no problem.
Now I want a real dirtbike to fuck around on. It never ends...

I wasn't even the guy you were originally responding to. No need to be edgy here on the internets. I'm sure you're not exactly built like Eddie hall yourself. So please enjoy the rest of your day.

nothing of what I find interesting about riding motorcycles is contained in touring is all.

Sure. Different strokes for different folks. As long as you enjoy your aspect of it is all that matters user

>tfw just got off the bike

Just got in some fresh bodywork for a trackbike and I need some ideas, does /dbt/ have any?

The fact that you get so triggered when someone calls someone fat shows how fat you are. Eat less landwhale and fuck off.

animu stickers

animestickery.com/

Post your superior physique please.

Well stickers will be going on, but I need ideas for the bodywork. Right now its just an unpainted grey

u 1st triggered tubby. I post my pics on dbt all the time.

With enough animu stickers you wont need to paint the bodywork.

Picture of a potato taken with a potato.
Nothing to be proud of here. Hopefully you're rich at least
I shall await more edgy responses from you

>still no landwhale photos

You are disapointing me.

nobody cares about your ugly face

post bike instead

needs a dildo on the seat

I don't have a bike, I do like riding on the back of them though.

I want a race suit and gear and some cones so I can get good at cornering.

I'm not satisfied with catching up with 600cc and 1000cc bikes in the corners and then getting btfo in the straights. I want to be able to pass the bigger bikes in corners before getting blown the fuck out when the road straightens out.

Also maybe want to drag knee while doing so.

What kind of cones do cone fags use?

I just use my collection of dragon dildos, they are high visibility and large enough to see from a good distance away.

>craving attention this bad

>and hes still giving it to me.

Dance my puppet.

>calls other people fatty on the Internet
>obviously has belly pudge in the pic
Never change online warriors

Say that to my face tubby.

I wanna lick your chest

>Big
>Visible

Yes

>Expensive for just one

No.

come on m8s be real

otherwise im just gonna matte black this bitch

>Skeleton is obviously triggerd
So easy

Don't threaten me with a good time. :3

You can order the small cones off amazon for pretty cheap afaik.

>triggered tubster starts calling me triggered after he sperged when called fat. tippy toppy lels.

>skeleton triggering intensifies
SPOOPY!

Found em.
amazon.com/Duratrax-Orange-Racing-Cones-6-Piece/dp/B0014T74SC/ref=sr_1_18?ie=UTF8&qid=1483947464&sr=8-18&keywords=hazard cones

DELETE THIS UR HURTING MY FEELINGS

>gayboy still posting this photo like three years later
lmao dirty as

>ITT
>people who honestly think they look like this

>posting a Jeff Said picture and it's not him baking cookies.

Newfag plz go.

Thanks lads. Now to save up for race gear that isn't shit.

roidz

lol i remember when VA made that pic.

definitely natty.

All fitness models, world strong men, body builders and so on are on roids.
Who cares.

w2c roidz

Most scrony folks are user

People who don't want testicles the size of peanuts, receding hairlines, acne all over their body, and teenager tier tempers and mood swings.

>scrony

why can nobody here spell scrawny right

If done correctly steroids don't cause an issue with most people. I worked with plenty of guys in the service who juiced. No issues what so ever.

And they all probably looked like shit because they had no idea what they were doing.

Because it's 5chang and nobody cares

Not at all. Not sure why you would assume that.

Because most people who do roids are water filled puffballs who look like shit.

We'll these fellows already had good techniques and builds. The juice just made them faster, stronger, more defined, and bigger.
But such is life. Good for them.

I have a nice leather motorcycle jacket but it has no pads. Should I/can I wear a mx style chest protector like pic related underneath it?

Have you considered and actual riding jacket

It is a riding jacket by Hein Gericke.

Also, this is one of the few riding jackts that actually fit me.

I'm tall and have very broad shoulders. Riding jackets that fit are meant for fatasfatasses around the middle. if I get a jacket that fits me in the middle they are way too tight on my shoulders and the sleeves never make it to my wrists.

I have a 52 inch chest. I found a jacket easily. You can as well

I'm not fat.

I have wide shoulders and long arms but a narrow waist.

At a bike show a Dianese rep straight told me they don't make jackets my size. That I should buy one large enough to fit my shoulders and arms then have it tailored down to fit everywhere else for another $200-400.

Post more Srad! Thats my fetish.

ok

I'm not fat either. Just do lots of power lifting. I have a 30inch waistline.

Theta plenty of jackets out there that will fit you. Asking Veeky Forums isn't gonna help you much at all.
And who cares if you gotta pay a little extra. It's worth it.

You're probably not 6'2"+ so you don't understand the struggle.

Nice assumption. Stop being a cunt and go buy a regular riding jacket. You're not a special snowflake

I literally have tired. They do not make them my size. I would need to buy a $400+ jacket then have it tailored for 50-100% the cost again.

Dianese rep told me I am an outlier size that they do not cater to. And they are one of the few that actually makes tall sized riding gear.

good starter bike that'll handle the highway and is comfy that won't break the bank go

try harder i'm built to the same specs you listed and I can get jackets that fit me, 6'2" 190 lbs 33x36 and I can find jackets my size. Go to mens warehouse, have them measure you, and use those measurements to find a jacket.

You're not understanding.

I had an actual Dianese representative. Who's job was to size people and fit them with riding jackets measure me and try to find me a jacket.

My arms are too long and my shoulders are too wide. They do not make jackets my size.

What the fuck is Men's Warehouse, who has nothing to do with riding jackets, going to tell me that a rep from one of the premiere riding gear brands didn't?

There are brands other than dainese.

None of them has wide a selection or cater to taller riders like Dianese.

And don't think I haven't tried jackets from other brands. Because I definitely have.

Dainese does not cater to taller riders, all of their shit runs incredibly small.

>can't even spell the brand he tries to shill for

Just get a custom one made.

>Dainese does not cater to taller riders
They are one of the few brands to actually have legit tall sizes.

>all of their shit runs incredibly small.
They are european sizing, meaning they run "small" if you're a fatass. But for people who aren't small. and have narrow waists but broad shoulders they are some of the best.

American brands scale up wist size with chest size and shoulder size making jackets that cater to fat people. or skinny people with narrow shoulders.

Instead of spending $800 on a jacket, I'd rather just wear a protector under a jacket I have that fits well.

>Instead of spending $800 on a jacket, I'd rather just wear a protector under a jacket I have that fits well.

Whatever floats your boat, no shame in squiding.

>squiding
>full leather riding jacket and chest protector

What does handle the highway even mean?

Distance touring? Metro-interstate clusterfucks where people merge at 30, cruise at 80, swoop down twisty exits at 70, and drive ten times as aggressively when around motorcycles?

revzilla.com/motorcycle-protective-gear

They make stuff specifically for wearing under unprotected jackets. Also stop taking the bait.

These have been growing on me, however, they have too huge strikes against them
1. Not very powerful
2. No cruise control
Two essential things to adventure touring. Right now it seems more like a bigger dirt bike

I have cruise control on my bike that I do road trips with and I honestly never use it.

Its also really ugly

Just say no to carpal tunnel.

you can hold the throttle open without having your wrist at an angle, and you shouldn't have any weight on your wrist in the first place

Who said anything about weight, it's grip. Try riding on a hiway for 300 miles.

It's not that bad. But I do a lot of pull ups so I'm sure that helps

>i have spaghetti for arms the post
Its not like its a dirt bike and you actually have to hold on to the thing, highway riding is lazy as fuck.

I have let go and shake my hand out. I've noticed it's not nearly as bad if I wear gloves.

Who said anything about arms? Nobike non-rider.

>grip

Uh, i can hold my throttle open just by resting an open palm on it and letting the natural weight of my arm and friction do the work. No torso weight, no muscle force. Get better throttle grips.

Don't try to cover up your weak noodle arms and tin foil wrists m8, try going outside and doing something

>try riding on a highway for 300 miles
The fuck? That's not even far, I've done that on hunched over sport bikes and single cylinder dual sports, it'd be a breeze on an AT, cruise control or not. Are you made of glass?

>1. Not very powerful
>essential things to adventure touring.
Since when is a bike being powerful essential to adventure riding?

Powerful means a big motor, big motor means big weight, big weight means the bike is shit offroad.

What use is a powerful bike that is shit offroad for adventure touring?

>2. No cruise control
Just get a vista cruise throttle lock.

Same. But after a while I don't worry about it as much. But I usually hit rest stops every couple hrs to rehydrate, pee and stretch.

just go to k-mart or walmart or whatever your local equivalent is and get some small cones meant for sports and what not.

>I want to be able to pass the bigger bikes in corners

no overtaking other riders on the road in corners, it's not safe.

Lesson #1 is to stop caring about smashing your friends in the twisties because most of the time it's not that hard, greatly increases your chances of fucking up by trying to showoff too hard and because you don't go riding with mates to go fast, I go by myself if I just want to ride fast.

I've already posted a whole bunch of resources in that other thread for learning to ride faster, corner harder etc.

Too bad it's too heavy to be good in any real off-road touring situations. ie. not just gravel

Am I missing something with the thought of carrying around different size front sprockets for adventue riding/touring a smaller dual sport? ie, wr450, drz400, and just swapping them out with minimal tools on the fly?

>All this talk about road trips and touring

The body is ready

What you got son?