You find your dream car for half it's market value

>You find your dream car for half it's market value.
>It's low miles and perfectly maintained
BUT
>The previous owner commited suicide in the car and wasn't found for 6-weeks.
What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AKiB3g9hgQg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How did he commit suicide? If he blew his brains out all over the inside of the car, then fuck that.

I wouldn't buy it. I'm incredibly superstitious.

They died of exhaust gas poisoning.

This has something to do with you huh?

I would by it and just have the interior professionally cleaned.

>You find your dream car for half it's market value.

it's still more than 500k usd, I still won't have enough.

if it is for an affordable car that i dream of, don't care, will buy it. If there is bodily fluid inside, will spend enough to redo the interior

youtube.com/watch?v=AKiB3g9hgQg

>when you nut but she keeps sucking

Considering my dream car is a kit car, no.

Was the previous owner fat or bald?

I'd be suprised that it's still offered at half value and not complete scraps. You will not get dead guy stink out of your car.

Go for it

My friend once bought 3 AR's from some lady for dirt cheap. Her husband killed himself with one of them. He sold them all and then had a bunch of money to buy whatever guns he wanted.

tl;dr:
Just flip it at least and use the money to buy a car that nobody died in

>implying my dream car doesn't include a corpse

>>The previous owner commited suicide in the car and wasn't found for 6-weeks.

My dream car a Le Mans winning Porsche 917. Easy to clean, easy to sell and make me fat bank.

I'd buy a box of Tyvek suits, gloves, and a air-supplied respirator then clean it thoroughly.

buy that shit and fillit with black ice

a week of spray cans and little trees will have it Veeky Forums approved

Legit answer here.

Remove the interior seat, upholstery, soft parts etc. All of it, and do it correctly with the proper tools which don't cost much. Replace what is ruined, and leave the rest outdoors where it can get sun for a while. We did this when parting out wrecks when I worked at a used car lot.

After stink is gone and stains fade, clean with upholstery cleaner or use spray dye and recolor.

Of course because you stupid cunts won't say WHICH car because "dream car" is SOOOO specific I can't help you more, but you can also fine an interior donor in salvage if car is common and buy the used interior.

I'd take a dead guy car if it was something I felt like putting a few workdays into.

If driver seat etc is totally fucked but rare, you can kill the stank, skin it, and have the frame reupholstered.

If you aren't SURE how to take something apart, take your time and find out how.

I've bought suicide cars before; you steam clean the seats and carpet.

If they haven't been found for weeks; it depends upon several factors. Did he shoot himself in the car? Did he run the exhaust into the car? Did he drive it off a cliff/into the ocean?

Also, WHERE did it happen? If they drove up a mountain in winter and took pills or shot themselves, then you can have literally no cleanup. If they drove into a saltwater swamp in Florida, the car is probably ruined.

Regardless, even at 25% of its value, I can't afford my dream car.

That's pretty funny user

>>The previous owner commited suicide in the car and wasn't found for 6-weeks.
>What do?

Is her body included in the price?

>half market value
>gt40 mk2
Still can't afford it.

>implying the upkeep of my dream car wasnt what made the previous owner off himself

idgaf I can get a new leather interior for less than 500$ so whats the bother

>buy car
>use money saved to get the car reupholstered