Gorgeous grill at my uni, freckles, red hair, nice ass, flat chest

>gorgeous grill at my uni, freckles, red hair, nice ass, flat chest
>completely infatuated with her but im a virgin friendless loser
>today i messaged her on facebook and asked her if she wanted me to give her a ride to uni since its very cold to walk and take the bus
>She actualy fucking said yes and gave me her adress

HOLY FUCKING SHIT Veeky Forums
What can I do with my car to impress her? what kind of music should i download to play since all i have is heavy metal she surely wont like

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Puz9PzY_etM
youtube.com/watch?v=HEXWRTEbj1I
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>What can I do with my car to impress her?
You can try cleaning it for once.

where do you live? Like location/region

Add flame decals and get it stanced. For music you have to play eurobeat

rose pedals on the seat and floor, put some candles in the glove box and center console

>Call her and tell her to come outside a few mins early
>Blast Slayer
>Pull up to her house and do sick J turn while simultaneously opening the passenger door for her
>Be wearing sunglasses
>Dont say a word
>Do even sicker J turn when dropping her off
>tell her grass or ass for the ride
>wade into dat pussy

Bruh.
Dont stress this. Get car detailed. Shower. Keep music low at talking volume. Make conversation. Just be you. Easy day.

This, don't put on cologne, just make sure you smell clean. Ask her what she likes doing over weekends. Offer to take her hiking sometime, get your dick sucked on some trail. Works everytime

>Get car detailed...
>since you're going to be a free Uber for the afternoon
OP probably is autistic enough to get his car detailed just for this

Serious answer.

Clean it thoroughly, but don't put weird fresheners. Drive nicely, try not to showboat too much. What some find fun, others find absolutely frightening. Don't blast music, talk to her.

This

Just b yourself :)

>today i messaged her on facebook and asked her if she wanted me to give her a ride to uni since its very cold to walk and take the bus

Huh.

Also:
They will give you some good music advice. I hear normie girls love Death Grips or that trout beef face album.

>no advice because no girls have been in tripfags car

WHAT DO YOU DRIVE?

Just play the FM station in your area that plays the current "top X" normie hits

Download all of Zhu's albums. If she's basic at all she'll love it. She'll probably still like it if she's not. Very casual listening, but very groovy.

Let me guess OP, you drive an SUV.

>Just play the FM station in your area that plays the current "top X" normie hits
what do you listen to Mr.Patrician? Anime OSTs and music from Initial D arcade stage 3? lmao

2002 audi a4

G-grills like luxury badges right?

Don't listen to idiots suggesting music, use the time to ask her some questions like what she does over weekends and shit

Dad rock and power metal cause I have no taste

This nigger knows his shit.

Cute bitches love hiking.

this

>don't put on cheap cologne*
ftfy

p.s. flat-chested girls like this album trust me

this

>tfw lost a 10/10 girl because I tried acting "chad" because I believed the r9k memes

Honestly OP just BEE yourself, do not try faking anything because you'll look autistic. However for music I'd have the radio on a neutral "normie" radio station

wet panties guaranteed

>How can I change myself so a stranger likes me?
>How do I lie to her about who I am?

You're either your own man or you're a bitch who drops what little he has of his character at the first sight of pussy.

>tfw lost a 10/10 girl because I tried acting "chad" because I believed the r9k memes
can we please get a greentext synopsis? I love reading these sort of stories

if you really must play music just give the gril your aux jack, then youll find out what she likes

thank you I needed this laugh today

Seconding this request.

what car user
if you drive a bimmer or an audi you can literally shit all over the car and she will still like it

Ah, that's a B6 then. Those still look pretty new.

Just make sure it's clean.

Eurobeat

Jokes aside, soft sort of electronic albums is an excellent choice.

wasn't joking friendo

here's another good one

third. you better get ur ass in here and drop that greentext

>Offer to take her hiking sometime
who the fuck goes hiking anymore? fuck off grandpa.

greentext this shit please

here's what you do

>don't say a word
>bite on a toothpick
>get a Patek Phillipe watch
>get a white t shirt
>get a Levi's blue denim jacket
>silver bomber jacket with a scorpion on the back
>get a pair of raw selvage denim
>get a pair of brown leather shoes
>you never say a word if she talk
>only stare at her
>play nightcall by kavinsky
>carry a hammer and a mask in the backseat

now you can be a real human bean

>Not posting the superior version

t. horribly depressed loser

>literally knew a girl that would drop panties if you happened to put on any bowie
it was an amazing phenomenon

This is why I drive a slightly lifted pickup on all terrains with light bars.
Pandora latest country music seals the deal usually.

Legit. LateNightTales series albums are often good too, especially Sasha Scene Delete
youtube.com/watch?v=Puz9PzY_etM

Soft electronic music will also keep user calm which helps.

All this. Make sure to also hide a bunch of black ice air fresheners everywhere for that crisp, masculine scent as well. And stash an ice cold Rockstar in the glove compartment so you can offer her a cool tasty beverage to compliment her ride.

Saved. Have one back.

I usually start off with a magic trick or two. It breaks the ice.

>don't bother cleaning your car cause grills like an alpha who don't give a fuck
>wear strong cologne cause bitches love cologne
>tell her to come out 10 minutes early and rip a handbrake skid in front of her house when you're about to stop
>wear driving gloves to look like a pro
>tape hand to steering wheel
>give delayed responses like ryan gosling in the movie Drive
>keep a toothpick in your mouth at all times
>race everyone on the way

You got this op, simple stuff

B6 are nice btw
>take girl to car show
> over take traffic (2 lane hwy) @ 110mph
>let off gas
>cop around corner
>go to theatre
>get head afterwards

feels good but sold it already

>niggered rear lights

>non-autistic responce
Take a shower beforehand if you don't regularly and shave. Clean the car and clean it well, spray some Febreeze or throw a Black Ice car freshener in there. Try and make small talk, see what she likes and if you two have any common interests. Play some top 40 or rock, keep it kinda quiet (volume at 4-5 out of 10)
>hilarious autistic responces

>spray some Febreeze or throw a Black Ice car freshener in there.
Don't do this. Just cleaning your car will get rid of any smell. If it smells like Febreeze she'll know you normally stink and just bought some garbage to cover it up.

Women like active guys that go out and do shit, not autistic NEETS that stay home and play vidya all day

OP Have something to talk about that is light and current events type stuff, but not politics. That way if there is any awkward silence you have that filler. Again, nothing political, could be something local. Have it be a bit of a light story.

Also make sure to ask her out

Fair point. But if cleaning doesn't remove the smell or you perchance left a cooler of deer steaks in your trunk for a month, Black Ice the motherfucker.

No, clean and leave windows open over night

This. Play it safe with normie music. Ask her what music she likes of course.

kys. no one likes hiking except for you spergelord. the fuck is the point of wandering around in some shady, disgusting wood anyway?

>implying an air-dry can deodorize rotting deer blood
I almost had to sell my car because that godawful smell wouldn't get out, trust me.

Hope it doesn't rain if he parks outside. Still I think just cleaning it is enough. I imagine OP is into his car and it doesn't stink in the first place.

Hang black ice tree

>Ask her what music she likes of course.
Nah, don't do that. Just have something neutral on at a low volume. Asking on such a short trip is extremely beta. Just act like you normally would if someone was in your car. As long as it isn't heavy metal or something it's fine.

>Also make sure to ask her out
is that really a good idea to do when your not even going out but just a ride?

Take a fast drive with the windows open to vent all the smell out. Take out all rubbish and clean out your glove box. If your car is really shitty you can tell her you just bought it second hand and you haven't got time to sort everything out. Doesn't work if she saw you driving it every day, though.

Well not immediately in the car, but yeah OP is into her he should ask to do something else in the future. Could be on Facebook the next day or something.

Bought like that *shrugs*

You're right. It's actually pretty uncommon for guys to ask girls their music taste, or vice versa. Usually this sort of conversation is made by two dudes.

Why does everyone assume OPs car smells?

Clean your car. Don't be a fucking creep and make her uncomfortable. You will never talk to her again if you step over the line by trying to feel her up or something similar. Don't believe the red pill.

Don't try to impress. Talk to her and ask about her life. If she doesn't open up you need to show some vulnerability and talk about your own.

Make sure to follow up with some way to meet again in the future at the end.

If it doesn't work out well don't be a sperg.

Break her legs or an arm, make sure she is dependant on you driving her to uni everyday.

Well I mean I ask in conversation, but not on a 10 minute car ride having her choose was is on in the background. You want to talk anyways.

My gf is a huge music nerd and we talk music all the time, but, if I pick her up to take her to work whatever is on is fine.

>browsing Veeky Forums
>not being a lazy messy cunt

If it's not going well and there are only a few minutes left in the trip, try to cut some of her hair off without her noticing so you can keep it and smell it while fapping

It's all about finding the golden ratio between being alpha and being a overly caring beta cuck. OP should look confident and dominant, but caring and loveable too.

>not trying to rape her because you'll never find contact with a female ever again

Not today, Satan.

Picked up girls a few times. My car smelled so amazing after. Women smell so good.

This is actually a really good idea

>Just cleaning your car will get rid of any smell

I didn't name my car "the fart palace" for nothing. No amount of febreeze can cover up the stench seeping from my cloth seats

Get some sheep skin covers for them then, easy peezy

>music

there is only one option OP

youtube.com/watch?v=HEXWRTEbj1I

user why did you remind me that

It's called not being a pushover. Have a life outside of finding a girlfriend and sex. Girls are not aliens. R9k, red pill, and other shit like that is cancer for your mind. If you will roll over and let yourself be exploited just for 10 minutes of shitty sex what else will you roll over for?

Only permavirgins will really believe red pill and r9k memes and it's fucking tragic.

this is the reason i hate cars without leather
i feel like i sit on a thousend saved farts of the previous owner

im with you user

It's a absolute let down if you're expecting anything funny

>be at uni, 18 year old KV with no friends
>22 yr old 10/10 shows interest
>liked her because of her personality, really smart etc
>sat alone at lunch in our uni's "halls" (canteen where they served everyone food)
>intimidated by her being older and far better looking than me, and very smart
>once I figured out she might be interested I started acting totally differently, stopped BEEing myself and got stressed out about every little thing I said
>girl keeps asking for my facebook (I genuinely didn't have one)
>girl keeps subtly asking for my number and kept moving the conversation on because I didn't want to appear desperate
>got possessive and acted spergy around other people talking to her
>tried "showing off" I guess by bigging up myself
>if she asked if I was busy after tea I said I was "revising", (I was shitposting in my room and scared of sperging out with her)
>eventually she just gets fed up and we don't talk anymore
>still a KV (although I'm still 18)

Hiking, especially backwoods, is one of the most alpha hobbies a man can have. We wouldn't expect a lowtest numale like yourself to understand, though.

Jesus christ. I did not realize Veeky Forums was full of THIS MUCH autists

HAVE SOMTHING INTERESTING TO TALK ABOUT

READ THE LOCAL NEWS AS WELL AS WORLD NEWS AND WHEN THE SILENCE GETS AUKWARD YOU CAN BRING UP THE NEWS TO BREAK THE DEAD AIR

ASK HER WHAT SHE THINKS

I don't know how you come to that conclusion. Most smell like normal people. Some wear overwhelming amounts of perfume and that's pretty awful.

Some girls really do have a nice smell but you have to be like an inch from them to smell it.

Robot confirmed. Small talk is fucking boring and if you're using a car ride you're wasting your time. That kind of shit is something you talk about the first time you meet someone and almost never afterwards unless you are strangers.

That shit won't matter, especially since OP is at college with a car and the girl doesn't have a ride. Just don't be completely autistic and she will be happy to use you for free rides.

THIS OP

START TALKING ABOUT HOW GREAT TRUMP IS!!!

Can confirm. Once you become the guy that gives her rides, she will ask for them without you offering. Just dont be a cuck and capitalize on that shit

Show up high. Blast eurobeat. Never look at her or say a word until you drop her off and say "have a good one."

Is this so hard?