How do people in general react with your Veeky Forums knowledge?

How do people in general react with your Veeky Forums knowledge?

Have you ever made any friend because of it? Have you ever got any grill?

I destroy Marxists with my infinite knowledge of Communist Crimes, my vast individualist philosophy and intellectual rigor anihilates anarcucks, and my courage to face the truth lets me take down the Jewish plot to make white women hate me.

I have won over 300 debates with Marxists.

>I destroy Marxists with my infinite knowledge of Communist Crimes, my vast individualist philosophy and intellectual rigor anihilates anarcucks, and my courage to face the truth lets me take down the Jewish plot to make white women hate me.

>I have won over 300 debates with Marxists.

What did he mean by this?

I mean there's an Asian bitch that I've hooked up with a few times. She's a marine biologist and a Christian so the hook ups weren't been great, and I felt bad for taking advantage of her so I broke that off.
I think my degree was only a little helpful.

People think I'm a smart ass, but they've been say that even before I started reading up on Veeky Forums material.

>Have you ever got any grill
I've gotten more than a few grills in my day. They're pretty easy to get though. You just pop on down to Wal-Mart or Home Depot or something and pick one up. Are grills particularly difficult to purchase outside of the states without a Veeky Forums degree or what?

>poop on down to Wal-Mart or Home Depot

How to spot an american.

Where do you buy your grills? The toilet store?

Where you buy your grill isn't the question.

The real question is if you use propane or charcoal.

Three reactions
>holy shit you know a lot of bullshit
>holy shit I dont understand a thing your saying
>i also happen to hate turks

number 3, please.

>wow user you're so smart!
>where do you find the time to learn all of this stuff?
>You know everything11!!!1
To be fair I know nothing

>>holy shit I dont understand a thing your saying
this too

I got with a girl because we were both into Classical Greek history but we broke it off because she liked Nicias and I liked Alcibiades

We haven't spoken since

The hottest friend of my sister was amazed how much I knew.

I actually know nothing, but if the memes aren't true then maybe a roastie will like me for my >knowledge.

Once i got a grill because i knew a lot about WWII. Literally the ONLY person that was ever interested in listening to all my autism.

Girl I'm seeing currently had a bit of interest in Eastern Europe so me sperging out on some of history of Poland, Hungary and general Eastern front stuff got her into me

People usually try to claim I'm lying because they don't have the facts to actually debate the issues. Or they're mildly impressed.

Last year I made friends with a history major (I'm studying Econ). He was really impressed by me. I also got in an argument with his friend about the merits of Frederick the Great.

I find that it only helps with girls the way any specialized knowledge does. If they're also interested it's good for conversation, otherwise just share trivia that interests them.

I find it most useful for analyzing literature honestly.

My last girlfriend would indulge me by turning her brain off while I talked about "this cool thing in history" for an hour at a time. It was the trade-off for watching romantic comedies.

One of my friends always gets me drunk on purpose to listen to my rambles about politics and history.

I feel like I'm the under side of a Snapple cap sometimes.

Most people aren't interested really.

I do my best not to engage people long enough to share interdasting historical anecdotes, shamelessly lifted witticisms, and challenge their spooks/developed beliefs.

This is me

Under rated post

>did you know that many classic children books are written by pedos or virgins, who are afraid of woman

These anecdotes.

My gf treats me like wikipedia, doesn't understand that I actually only study things I'm interested to.
I don't really reveal my powerlevel to others, people treat me weird when they know they can be called out if they bullshit and it's a fucking hassle.
I just use my knowledge in the most abusive way to fuel my arguments without really enriching discussions unless I'm with people who are genuinely interested (aka once every pope's death).