THE GEO FUCKING METRO IS THE PINNACLE OF HUMAN ENGINEERING AND HUMAN ACHIEVEMENT! NOTHING WE DO AS A SPECIES WILL EVER...

THE GEO FUCKING METRO IS THE PINNACLE OF HUMAN ENGINEERING AND HUMAN ACHIEVEMENT! NOTHING WE DO AS A SPECIES WILL EVER AMOUNT TO OUR CROWNING ACHIEVEMENT OF OUR BEAUTIFUL GEO METRO. THE JOURNEY INTO SPACE IS LITERALLY NOTHING COMPAIRED TO WHAT WE MADE WITH THIS VEHICLE! THIS IS PROOF THAT JESUS DIDNT DIE IN VAIN AND HOPING TO SAVE US FROM OUR DAMNED SELVES. I HOPE TO GOD WHEN OUR HUMAN RACE ENDS AND THE PLANET IS WIPED THAT ALIENS WILL DISCOVER THE GEO METRO TO PROVE WE WERE ADVANCED BEINGS AND OUR GOD DAMN EXISTENCE MEANT SOMETHING IN THE COSMOS. I PRAISE THE GENIUSES WHO EVEN CONCIEVED THIS AMAZING MACHINE OF PURE LOVE AND BEAUTY AND WOULD HAPPILY SACRIFICE MY SAVINGS AND EVEN MY LIFE TO CONTINUE THE LINE AND PRESERVATION OF THIS CAR. OWNING A GEO METRO WAS THE BEST EXPERIENCE IN MY LIFE THO IT WAS SHORT. I WOULD GLADLY DO IT OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

THE INCOM T-65 X-WING IS THE FIGHTER THAT KILLED THE DEATH STAR. AN ALMOST PERFECT BALANCE OF SPEED, MANEUVERABILITY, AND DEFENSIVE SHIELDING MAKE IT THE FIGHTER OF CHOICE FOR ROGUE SQUADRON.

that's a firefly my dude

that's a sprint my dude

I CONCUR. THE CHEVROLET SPRINT, THE CANADIAN EQUIVALENT IS UNPARALLELED IN COZINESS, PRACTICALITY AND EXPEDIENCY. NOTHING HUMAN KIND HAS BUILT HAS RIVALED IT IN ANY REGARD. IT CONTINUES TO SMASH ALL COMPETITION AND SET THE STANDARD FOR PERFECTION IN ALL SECTORS OF SCIENCE AND DESIGN.

Pontiac was GOAT though

Honestly you're not wrong... it's so much better than pic related. Imagine how cheap these would be now if they never retired the tooling/lines and just kept making them...

But also shoutout the Plymouth Colt, a close #2 for best asian subcompact pretending to be an american car in the 90s.

> x wing pilots dropping like flies in a new hope
you sure 'bout that buddy?

Fireflies didn't have sealed beams my friend

>implying that was Rogue Squadron and not the last dregs of what were available to Yavin thanks to everyone getting fucking killed while trying to exfil with the death star plans

Empire shot down the practice squad, big woop

But flys are cooler

i can still hear the voice

I googled this to see if they were different and this is the #1 result

kek

Is this the American version of the Twingo?

yep

has anyone made an insanely fast metro, i'd take the engine out of that, drop in a boxer 4 out of the subaru BRZ and throw some 17s and skinny tires on that shit

Yes, but instead of being cute, it's known for its extremely good fuel economy. Something like 40mpg, hypermilers can push 50. I've seen an ecomodder to 70-80 before.

That's a swift my pals

There are insanely fast Metros already. They're called Suzuki Swift GTIs. The engine is just a 1300cc but they rev like crazy, take boost like there's no fucking tomorrow and are a VERY lightweight and reliable unit. Plus, they're just hauling 1600lbs of car around so you bet they're quick!

Rare geo

>faggots where I live think their automatic Metros with 6 gorillion miles on them are worth over $3k because 'muh mpg'

Tfw Eastern Yuropoorean and no chance of ever getting a Geo Metro

>tfw I DD one of these turds

>tfw a Swift GTI for sale close to me
>tacky steering wheel
>welded tip over the factory muffler
>wants 4 FUCKING K €, no lowballers I know what I got

I just want a mint Swift

me too but i cant find any near me at all :(

>he who doesn't know Subaru Justy, the 4WD swift.

I want to get one just to put an ebay turbo in it.