>Deck Tracker:
hsdecktracker.net/

Previous thread: (Cross-thread)

Other urls found in this thread:

untap.in/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZJ2FL7kctYg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

that's the previous thread actually

it should have, just do it like fucking diablo and everytime you kill a minion have it drop gold or dust, even if its only 1 per each with a maximum of 100 per day it would make playing this shit worthwhile

but no the greedy jews at blizzard give you nothing for this "anniversary"

>here you go goy, have a free cardback
>but we are taking your pack and replacing it with something with no value, so in essence it isnt free

3rd for JO dragon

What does everyone think of rerolling 50g quests?

save until you have 3 quests, always reroll the lowest

Did hearthstone die when eternal came out?

Please don't remake threads when they fall off page 10. That means there is not enough interest in your game to warrant a Veeky Forums thread. Go back to /v/.

It never died, it was just degraded to a mobile game
And I'm actually not complaining

It seems like the most i missed these last few days was reno mage getting top tier

Im actually thinking about leaving

Everything is just so fucking boring now and it wont get better because of team 5s incompetence

Who else /reasonablygoodatHearthstone/ here? You may only respond if:

>Legend card back
>Hit rank 5 easily each season
>5 win arena AVERAGE
>12 win lightforge key

Are you still angry that someone played yogg-saron against you in rank 20 match 4 months ago?

I hope things change when rotation hits.
So I play couple hours every week because arena is still all right

Play Magic

untap.in/

>I hope things change when rotation hits.
things are gonna change alright
like people quitting because 40% of their collection is destroyed

I tried milling the Cow King to death, but the game ended suddenly on both characters exploding.

I want to leave rank 20 while playing renolock. Help

There is 75 or something turn cap in the game

Anyone got a deck list for this brawl?

Literally pirate warrior

or any other tier 1 deck

>Draft awful deck.
>0-0
>Opponent has White Eyes and Elise.
>I face him down.
>Swipe my own board and concede.
I was literally going to resign before figuring I'd give it a shot.

>Reynad being a punk ass bitch and attacks Vicious Syndicate
>Vicious completely dismantles him
>Reynad makes a video trying to be "the bigger man" and avoiding confrontation, while saying he could win the argument

How fucking cucked do you have to be to donate to this type of person? Reynad is a piss ant petulant child that fluked his way into success

i booted up my secret mage on a whim and had him by turn six

it's not a toughie

>Swipe my own board.
Correction: I tried to do that, then I realized I couldn't and swiped HIS board, then I conceded.

I'm not a liar I'm just dumb.

i chuckled when he made forbes' 30 under 30 in the midst of a fucking pr disaster

Welp that was easy. The card back is amazing but any particular reason they did a diablo themed one?

>be playing against renolock
>renos on turn 7
>his deck has two siphons, two abyssal enforcers and 2 shadowflames

I AM SICK OF PIRATES AND RENOS

NEW META WHEN

Reynad could kick your bitch ass.

Puray shadoruversu

why does everyone take this stupid game so seriously? no matter what game mode you play, what rank you are, what time of dayit is, all you face is the same heinous army of overpowered netdecks.

it doesn't make any sense to me, mostly because you don't get anything for winning in this game. not once in my life have I been asked, or even had the opportunity to tell, what my ladder rank is or what decks I play.

where does this burning desire to succeed in an infant's digital text based cardboard playing square game come from????

no he couldnt, because I'm not a retard that goes around getting in fights like him

who knows, since they've dropped the "heroes of warcraft" part of the name, maybe they're considering adding characters from their other IPs like diablo and overwatch.

Or maybe they just did it specifically because overwatch and heroes of the storm have their own cardbacks, so they wanted one for diablo too

your rage you lose

youtube.com/watch?v=ZJ2FL7kctYg

Does Ben even play card games?

Is there anything finer than seeing streamers get demolished on turn 5 by face decks?

Trying to go 100% aggro.

Krush, right?

Nope. I love watching high IQ play like playing on curve and going face.

Would you use a 10 mana card that randomly chooses between 1-20 attack and health when it is played?

>this

litterally hooknose tribe

no. I wouldn't even use a 10 mana 20/20

NEP IS UP
NUP IS EP

No because I stopped putting faith in single target high stat minions with so many brainless hard removals in the game

are you actually retarded?

deathwing is better in every way

and big dumb idiots dont win in hearthstone

even if it were a 10 mana 10/10 that gained +1-20 it would still be unplayable trash

Hoping the former. Would love it if they went full HotS with it and just started releasing new heroes every couple of months

>5 win arena AVERAGE
that's an awfully low standard

>Kripp, StrifeCro, Dog, Sjow, Reckful all streaming simultaneously
WHO DO I WATCH BREHS

StrifeCro or Sjow. They're the only decent players.

look into your heart for you already know the answer

I am going fucking nuts when trying to get into Cow King mode. It is so fuckin hard.

No, it's higher than 90% of Arena players. Most people are bad at estimating their own average so you have to track it. I don't mean "usually go 5", I mean when you track every single run it adds up to 5 at least, and that includes runs were you draft a 62 tier score deck and go 1/3.

>feel like climbing
>throw together a pirate warrior deck real quick
>playing pirate warrior and such
>against aggro jade Shaman
>beating him down, but he started first
>just a face race
>hes dumps his hand turn 5
>shit I'm gonna lose
>draw
>draw fucking brawl
>why is this in my deck?
>what the fug
>kill his totem golem, trogg, 2 feral spirits, and a flame wreathed faceless
>my cultist lives
>fucking win
>brawl just happens to be next to arcanite reaper
>faggot got out fucking skilled
Lol suck muh dick

>No, it's higher than 90% of Arena players.
sure, but it still means you're bleeding gold like crazy
if you're passing 6 wins // hitting 12 wins frequently enough to make arena anything other than incredibly painful, that's going to make up for a lot of 1-3 scrubouts and 3-3 scrubouts

Post weird screenshots

You discovered a faceless off a raven idol, that's not that weird

>pirate warrior
>pirate warrior
>pirate warrior
>pirate warrior
>pirate warrior
>jade druid
>>pirate warrior
>pirate warrior
>pirate warrior
>jade druid
I hope this game dies soon

rag v jaraxxus

Why Medivh over say rag?
Because the deck allows you to be greedy enough and get the value of high mana spells with Medivh.

20th anniversary of Diablo. Every Blizzard game has their own Diablo themed shit.

J U S T
P L A Y
W I L D

>12 win lightforge key

Statistically, by now everyone has at least achieved 12 wins once

user do you prefer SMorcstone warrior or Fedora the Explorer?

I'm not sure having an answer for everything was better.

Pluto3g you know who you are you piece of fuck, fuck you and your "wow" spam you sack of shit, you obnoxious asshole, you overconfident fuckface.

What's a good reno mage list? Is Medivh actually playable with all the random oozes running around? Is AntoniDas a good card in this meta? Is Inkmaster just trash? I have it, but what do I do with it? Is reno nzoth just better? Any reno mage players got any input? I really want to run the deck

>tfw Kripp just stole the portal and became the cow himself

I'm just visiting this shithole to remind you niggers who best HS streamer is, good night cucks

>Doctor 7

Yes, Blizz are turbo jews and they make it so turning a strong Arena profit (which would still be paltry) can only be accomplished by a small core of dedicated professionals.

If you have a 5 win average you're a pretty decent arena player, that's my only point. 7+ is top professional and next to nobody actually hits that mark, despite what a lot of anonymous reddit/Veeky Forums users claim.

I TRIED SO HARD
AND GOT SO FAR
IN THE END
IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER

>netdeck the exact tempstorm reno mage deck
>even craft alex and tony for it
>constantly fucking lose

>1 doctor 7 every couple of games vs 1000000 face fucking pirates every game

hmmmm

fuck lol don't say that, I always feel sad if i think people crafted legendaries for decks they aren't good with. You just gotta skill up bro, it's a hard deck archetype to play well.

I haven't even faced a face pirate all day, and only a few shamans. Let me guess, US server?

Pirates are a tier 1 deck but I'm not seeing them much. I think it's just such a boring deck to play that nobody is bothering like 40 days after the expansion drop.

People were doing that literally within 30 minutes of the brawl being open

Anyone a higher rank than me right now? Any scrubs want to talk shit?

>rank 8 playing only dragon priest teched out against aggro

yes I was facing a lot of Pirate Warriors and Aggro Shamans in NA
then I switched to wild and only played against 1 Warrior in about 20 games, and he was a control warrior

this "doctor 7/shredder makes wild unplayable" meme is fucking wrong

People that take more then 10 seconds on turn 2-3 should kill themselves

rank 15 with hunter. come at me fagt

Dragon Priest is fucking cancer

>you didn't draw an answer for their turn 1 nut draw despite mulliganing for it and died turn 4, looks like you lose :^)
Quality game here folks. How the fuck do you cope with the fact that games are basically decided by turn 2 or even before then if its a shit match up?

It's legitimately the most boring archetype I've ever seen in a card game. And this even includes the shit ones like Cardfight Vanguard.

>leave the thread for 3 weeks
>literally fucking dead

Play mtg

No, secret Asian is. I don't think I have ever lost a game where they didn't play a le coming through Asian on turn 5, it's just a solid mid range deck, I'll bet you 3 nickels your deck is just a bad matchup.

I already do. Now what? At least when I play against red burn decks with a shit hand, I don't feel completely locked out of doing anything.

>mono red burn
>even the problem right now
Lel, what format do you play?

SECRET LEVEL

Limited but I was just talking about the oppressiveness of face/burn decks in hearthstone vs MTG. Without instants and a consistent mana system, this game feels like its doomed to be forever to be a soft version of rock paper scissors at worst, and a bland curve focused minion bashing game at best.

I'm honestly convinced that secret Paladin is the ideal deck type the devs want everyone playing.

Did /hsg/ just finished it's furry phase once that averyone forgot about Aya?

It's honestly 100% true, secrets just don't fucking cut it desu. There's no side boarding, it's 1 match straight up. I kind of think of it like legacy dredge, as compared to these retarded oppressive aggro decks. Legacy dredge almost always wins the first game, then after sideboard it can easily be countered. But that's not the case here, in hearthstone you either make your deck good against deck a, or good against b, but if you try to do both you end up just losing to everything. It's really just such a flawed game, I don't get it, and honestly gadgetzan with the fucking neutral flame imp didn't help 1 fucking bit.

uhh what deck is that

What deck is what?ok

New to game, how do i build a good arena deck?

lots of two drops and favor cards with high stats for the mana cost

heartharena.com has a great tier list which tells you which cards are good

Having this exact issue f a m. At rank 19 no less.

I swapped in Medivh for Solia since I don't have her and its not working well.

1 drops and no instants were a mistake.

the cool thing about reno mage is there is no "best" list, not like reno lock
sub out cards, try different things. nobody plays the tempo storm list btw.

What's it gonna be senpai?