Where were you when Veeky Forumss biggest spammer admitted to being what he is: a loser making our commuinty worse

where were you when Veeky Forumss biggest spammer admitted to being what he is: a loser making our commuinty worse

ALPHONSE BTFO

he isn't really destroying the community tho. he just points out that the GT-R is superior to the corvette, which it is. I think it's also him that says Honda is shit, which it is. Both of these are completely true

>he isn't really destroying the community

>every thread that hints at american sports cars quickly devolve into GTR/Corvette fanboy bickering
>constantly spewing BTFO/CAN'T COMPETE/HOW WILL X EVER RECOVER and the like
>fun, enjoyable banter is rare and actual discussion is rarer, while hate-filled shit flinging is slowly becoming the norm

Sure thing, pal

Pic related

keep crying

Have you ever thought about putting all the time and effort you put into shitposting into a job? That would let you afford a fun car of your very own.

I'm applying for jobs tho. It's all good. No need to be salty. bit busy with school tho. term ends soon.

Uh, most people have a part time job *and* go to school when they're young. My day today was tech school from 8 to 5, then work from 6 to 10. Just a short closing shift, but 40 bucks more in my pocket. Go to your nearest retail store and apply as a cart pusher, it's a shitty job if you live somewhere with harsh winters like me but they always need more people for that position.

easier said than done.

Keep at it, it will be worth it to have a paycheck.

whatever. it's all worthless in the end

That's being defeatist. Its the journey, not the destination.

Just like willow springs laptimes

alphonse makes this board worse

kek

see

who is that tripfag?

He's not even old enough to drive a car legally.

I actually am though. the legal age to drive is 16 in nevada.

>tripfag
>no trip

that's not like it's new

Oh good then. Last time i heard from a friend of mine that has spoken to you personally that you live in LV which is in the state of Nevada, also you we're 15 a few months ago. You might be old enough to drive a car but not post on Veeky Forums but that doesn't matter to you anyways since you evade ban after ban.

You know evan too? He's a pretty swell guy. He has shit taste in cars but pretty cool nonetheless.

Kys furfag

this. Im sure hes devastated right now.

Then do us all a favor and stop coming here.

Why?

so much salt itt

Because you get your kicks out of annoying other people and reducing the quality of the board.

You are an objectively bad person in that regard. Come back when you have something legitimate to contribute or kill yourself.

Stay mad, bitch