>Helpful Xenoverse 2 Data/Links
pastebin.com/LTscGRpT

>Xenoverse 2 changes
pastebin.com/uDAS7TD9
>Community
PC: steamcommunity.com/groups/vfightersXenoverse
PS4: Search "Dragon Ball General"
XBone: account.xbox.com/en-GB/clubs/profile?clubid=3379873991575336
/dbg/ players: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ElJpKAB8F9xw-4oqsOuorggP_Hngdvxm7aduvpY1DIg

>HOW TO FIND YOUR XENOVERSE 2 SAVE ON STEAM Perfect guide:
steam > userdata > [your steam id] > 323470 > remote > DBXV2
DBXV2.sav should be there, which is your savefile
If you wish to delete it to try reimporting or for other reasons, disable steamcloud on both xenoverse 1 and 2 first.

>Xenoverse Booru: Upload all Drawfaggotry here
xenoverse.booru.org/

>Notice: Go borderless/windowed if you have problems with glitching through the floor if you alt+tab or use windows key instead

Last time on Dragon Ball G!:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ooQ_P0XMRrU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

When was the last time we posted our CaCs?
I'm pretty sure you faggots have made more since the last time.
Post them.

GATTAI!

Find the Dragon Balls! Look out for them all!
You can search around the world with me.
Gotta heed the call of magic Dragon Balls!
What a great adventure this will be.
You can climb on board, ’cause the Nimbus doesn’t wait!
A fantastic journey for your dreams -- a thrilling mystery!

Through the fires of time, they’ve waited patiently.
When all seven balls you find, the Dragon is set free.
Rising, rising, mesmerizing, unbridled ecstasy.
Radiant and shining, hidden somewhere in the field,
Luminous and blinding, with your desire revealed.
Ageless, timeless, what you’ll find is beyond belief!

Let’s try, try, try, look high and low!
Search the sky and the sea below!
Let’s try, try, try, seize the day,
And make new friends along the way!
Find the Dragon Balls! Look out for them all!
Come and hunt those Dragon Balls with me.
Gotta heed the call of magic Dragon Balls!
What a great adventure this will be.

Set a course for action, adventure doesn’t wait!

Wow I'm sorry.

Has anyone seen my daughter?

>Valentine has to teach Tankini how to do various sex acts during
>getting a sloppy blow job and a really skillful one at the same time
Sounds cute and arousing

I would make more if I could

Buutts

So...was I supposed to be like level 27 by this point? because I just took dodoria down without giving the health a chance to catch up

cool name

So long Gay Piccolo

shit pic but its the best i could put together without getting on my PS4 right now.

Kargo, Namek. Punches really hard.

Shiver, Frieza. Pew pew beams.

Riku, Saiyan. My main for everything.

Double paizuri would be godly.

It's like I'm watching a 20 year old photo.

I uploaded the whole fight of this .webm from the previous thread since I had it anyway.

Nothing noteworthy other than the .webm itself, but maybe some people would like to see it.

youtube.com/watch?v=ooQ_P0XMRrU

Disgusting.

This is my favorite pairing now.

It's the cutest one

when they havin kids

You guys think Dimps will stop being dense and add new races to XV3?

Yes yes yes

No new races worth adding.

what a bully
i like you

no, i prefer this one desu

made a saiyan but I suck with it and im too lazy to bother

Here ya go, freshly made too.

Really not sure how I feel about their combos though.

I'm a simple man

Kai
Demon

>3.3 MB

Buu girls are for _____

Who would carry the child though?

If we're lucky, we might get Kais. Androids can be made already pretty much, and Japs don't like cell so fuck Bio Androids.

hug

being erased and wiped off this world so we can all live in peace.

Like what? "Android" is just human, it's pointless to add a whole race just so you can have one move where you take your arms off (and only one android could even do it). Kai makes no sense within the canon of the game, they'll probably just add spiky ears for humans.

You are doing this on purpose. Bad user.

It's a 5k image, what are you expecting?

Sour Patch - Main
Cress
Blizzaga
Salamandra
Moe Howard

3 slots left, a female human, a male majin, and a male sayian, no clue what to do for em but hopefully it'll come to me at some point.

Fite

I have only one waifu because having more could ruin mai laifu.

I guess I should make a collage but I can't into gimp

y-you too

Use paint.

Furry Races, after all a dog humanoid runs the earth

Insectoids like cell would be neat

Ogre could be one, we see a fair amount of them in hell

Anal

I do it every thread though. It's like starting a
dragon ball episode.

I just can't do it at the VERY start because I link the new threads.

Not worth adding, a handful of people would play them probably for the novelty alone before abandoning the character to make a Saiyan.

Toei doesn't like cell because they're lazy fucks who don't like spots. you can make the argument that the spots are time consuming, they why even add them in the first place? They made a really killer villain in dbz and they won't bring him back because toriyama mentioned how the spots were annoying to draw

plenty of people would play a furry, and a good amount would play a female bug humanoid

That pic really should have been Taino

Nothing against Anememe, but come on

I meant you not finishing the songs you post, You cut of the ending of the song again

no they wouldn't because this post is literally the first time i have seen the idea of furries in the game being mentioned

So does DragonBall Super essentially retcon Battle of the Gods?

Or should I think of it as a a different telling of the same order of events? Kind of like different gospels in the new testament?

Tankini has no time to find love. She's got a family in the past to go back too, but she's too fucking dumb to realize there are time machines all over the place.

didn't stalker user saying they're doing a taino version

Kai races could work

We've seen with Zamasu that they aren't all weak as fuck

Well Beerus is already playable and he's a humanoid animal thing

It has its own version of the two movies, so yes?

Oh, really? That's weird.
Dunno why that's happening

>Anememe
oh man, i sure as hell hope that doesn't stick

Choose the version of BoG's you like most (movie, show, manga) and accept that as canon

She has time to suck dick for fun though.

I think it's a retcon. In Super they took rolled back Beerus appearing from 2 years to only 6 months since Buu's defeat. Shit like that is rampant in Super.

>Anememe
kek

They had to make it longer to fill out the episodes

It didn't need to exist just to add a bit more Lore, they could have done a quick recap of both movies before Super Really starts, then the animation team wouldn't waste like 20 episodes worth of the budget

Anemone is better than Taino

He did? Nice

Wasn't even on purpose

nah

No time for dick. She just got a job as a member of Cooler's armored squadron. A group she only joined because she thought it's name meant it was literally a cooler than average armored squadron.

If Valentine was gonna have kids at all would probably want to adopt there's tons of lost and alone saiyan children dispersed through time. Also Val and Tankini are just friends user

anyone is better than Anemone, wish they would take the Nikita route and just delete their character and leave

They are though. Taino is just a glorified rare

You say that, but she's so dumb she'd probably agree to suck dick without knowing what it was. That's if she didn't sleep her way to becoming a time patroller.

Taino isn't better than Anemone

That's way rude. Don't wish that on anyone.

Fuck, I think someone dyed my hair while I was asleep
God damnit

Why doesn't 17 come see his niece and brother in law?

too busy being a ranger

He can move super fast though

The movie version of those events is probably retconned out of existence.
The show version is the "official" version now.

I say this because in the movie version, Goku's Sayian ability of getting stronger after every fight works wonders to the point where he in super saiyan 2 form is reveled to be equivalent to Beerus at 70% of his full power. Whis tells us this at the end of the movie.

Therefore, according to the movie, if Goku later fought Beerus in super saiyan 3 or blue form, he would probably be just as powerful now and if he regained the God form he'd probably be MORE powerful.

In the anime version, which came second, this diologue is removed so we don't actually know how hard Beerus was actually trying, though it's implied he is much more powerful than Goku than simply a 30% difference.

TL;DR they retconned the power gap between Goku and Beerus to be larger, because in the film version Goku at full strength has is probably more powerful by the end of the movie. In the show we SEE Beerus take down Goku at full strength with one hit.

It comes across as jealousy, honestly

This. Taino's no-jaw-face doesn't hit any of my buttons. Anemone is cuter

Adorable idiot

Do you think 17 came to 18 and Krillin's wedding? As a matter of fact who would come to that shit? Who would be Krillin's best man Goku was dead remember and 18 doesn't have any friends

Time to post the donuts, still haven't settled on which Male Majin or Female Human to make

I imagine Tien or Yamcha would be the best mans, with Son Family and Briefs family showing up. Piccolo Would be somewhere

Still my favorite pic of the crew

Can we just agree both are cute, and not argue?

wew lad. Sorry that you feel that way, friend

>Valentine has to constantly watch Tankini to make sure she doesn't go off with strange men or do anything dangerous

Anybody wanna fight?

>Can we just agree both are cute, and not argue?

I agree with this. Let's all be friends here.

shut up baldie

It's a shame because the movie version is better

too busy.

Oh man, that's my old outfit

But i agree, let's all be friends

Wrong person lad

So I got someone into XV2 and thought we were gonna play together, but when do you start being able to access online PQs together? Do you have to clear some of the plot first or what?

Yes, keep playing.
Multi lobby will unlock

You unlock Multi lobby partway through the Namek saga of the story I think

Good idea, been meaning to put one of these together.

Hallow: Stupid ghost buu accidental self-insert. Was a mistake, but it's too late to delete her now.
Pumice: Hotblooded punchfridge who loves fighting, courage, and punching. Thinks Saiyans are pretty cool.
Striata Q: Namekian who became an Ultraman and fights for justice. Has Color Timers in his gauntlets that indicate when his energy is about to run out.
Armoria G-Type: Futuristic neon robot with a gung-ho attitude and overflowing energy. Can use various support packs to access different powers and colors.
Vitalotte: Stereotypical Doronjo-esque villain who enjoys cosplay and bullying. Totally does not have a height complex.

not bullying

So alot of people said red earlier today, but since it's a fresh thread i'll ask again.

Does red hair look good on her or black hair?

Lets hope it does

Does Vitalotte have a kickass theme song or two lackeys?

Black for canon

Red for Style

>self-insert
You're a ghost IRL?

She's working on it! Nobody seems to want to join her, so she's taken it upon herself to become a lone force of evil and mischief.

I still need to find a theme song and don't want to just steal one of those Doronjo expy ones

I'm pale enough and invisible enough to be one, yes.

cute ghost