I CANT CONTROL MYSELF IM GOING TO PUT A SECOND MORTGAGE ON MY HOUSE SOMEONE PLEASE STOP ME!!!

I CANT CONTROL MYSELF IM GOING TO PUT A SECOND MORTGAGE ON MY HOUSE SOMEONE PLEASE STOP ME!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

miami.craigslist.org/mdc/cto/5899148572.html

looks like a great deal.

>All that work with only a little over 40k miles on it

Pass, it would be stupid as hell to buy it.

I KNOW I CANT TAKE IT

PLEASE SEND HELP

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

thats a bad deal, i just watched one of these get auctioned off on "whats my car worth" for quite a bit less

cons:
NOT ORIGIONAL PAINT
NOT ORIGIONAL SEATS
HE DEBADGED THE FUCKING BACK
HE DOESNT EVEN SAY WHAT MODEL OF TR IT IS
NEVER SAID IT WAS NUMBERS MATCHING
NEVER SAID IF IT WAS EVER IN AN ACCIDENT
THOSE DONT LOOK LIKE THE ORIGIONAL TIRES

HAVE FUN SPENDING HOUSE MONEY

An 80's Ferrari.

I hope you have at least three times that amount of money in disposable income.

>Testarossa
>any color besides red or white
Trash

I
AM
GOING
TO
KILL
MYSELF

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

If you want it for decor then get it. If you plan to drive it, the maintenance will rape you in the ass. Old Ferraris are so unreliable.

>yfw its a fiero with a body kit

>80s Ferrari
>40k miles
>$85k

Testarossa is arguably the worst Ferrari after the Dino, that is not even close to worth it.

>tfw it will cost that much again to keep running for 10 years

This

THAT GATED SHIFTER IS TOO MUCH FOR ONE MAN TO TAKE

GOODNIGHT SWEET WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Repaint
Pass.
t. In the paint/body business.
It's probably been hit desu.

>old ferrari
>been hit
More likely it was owned by some fucking boomer who stomped on the throttle around a 5mph corner to show off to his trophy girlfriend and drove it into a guardrail

>only a little over 40k miles on it
That's very high mileage for a Testarossa. Most of the ones I've worked on have had under 20k. Only seen one higher than 50k

>THOSE DONT LOOK LIKE THE ORIGIONAL TIRES

oh darn, the car doesn't have 20 year old tires with 40,000 miles on them

IT DRIVES LIKE A FUCKING TRUCK WITH 3 WHEELS

Don't, that shit'll cost you so much money to keep running you'll go broke.
Not to mention resale value

do it OP

>No low ballers. I know what I got.

do it.

>lebbit plz leafs