Who sn/o/w here? I'm loving this shit - the sort that you just float across...

Who sn/o/w here? I'm loving this shit - the sort that you just float across. Rotation comes as easy as you can give it gas.

its only a matter of time before you hit somthing
js.

You aren't running HIDs without proper projector lenses, are you user?

tfw haven't had a deep enough snow this year that I got a chance to drive on it before the plows showed up

just the same two-inch layer of snow all season that's been melting and re-freezing so now it's ice. roads are bone dry and covered in salt dust. driveway is a hockey rink.

Yeah, it's all fun and shit until it gets driven over, freezes and then turns into hard pack with an inch layer of ice on it and VDOT won't come and do a fucking thing in your neighborhood because they're lazy cunts who say they don't have the resources

FUCK VDOT

My commute takes me from VA, to DC and MD, be thankful for vdot

Well la dee freaking daa, stop the presses NoVA gets their roads taken care of! Holy shit!

not necessarily, but its worse over the border. Are the roads really that bad on horseback tho? Stay safe.

>on horseback
Funny coming from a fag living in Niggerland

>Living smack dab between Lee's home and GW's home.

Well they did own slaves.

its not bad , i crashed into a snow bank though and now im rolling around looking like an s chassis faggot

>being scared of black people

cuck

have a (you)

Around ten years back, got one of these seriously sideways on an on-ramp. The muffler got caught in the snow bank and ripped right off.

running summer high perf tires...
in snow...
on a turbo car...
you must be a newfag.

You must be someone who doesn't know how to have fun ;)
>t. not the person you're replying to

>tfw nice level mixture of snow/ice covering the surface of the roads.

Enough traction that you dont have to worry about sliding into anything, but enough leeway to be able to still rip through corners with some pedal modulation

i had winter tires but they didnt clear my brembos very well so i decided to play with fire

>Who sn/o/w here?
We already have a thread for this. search the catalog before making a redundant thread.

>remove snow

Faggot, this thread is for people who actually WANT to drive around in the snow, not pussies who want the snow to go away.

I have no problem driving in snow.
I have a problem with it in my driveway. slipped on some snow covered black ice one year and broke my ankle.
Kinda don't want a repeat

>roads have been ice & snow since early November
>so many places in the world are now starting to fall apart like they always do with a few inches of fluff

>torque converter exploded in the cold snap from last week.
>Anxiously awaiting the new car I was going to get anyways.
>Have to see this everyday, and not get to drive in it.
Life is suffering.

We got about 5in last last, but It's been in the negatives for weeks

>pic I took on the ice behind my property

>automatic
You got what you deserved. user.

Nothing is better than driving on small backroads with a foot of fresh powder

Today's drive

How's the Lancer handle?

Subaru drivers always pushing the limit in their superior awd system cars. How is it that every time it snows I see at least 3 subarus in ditches while Honda crossovers cruise right by?

The AWD system is pretty good. I imagine once I get snow tires it will do a lot better.

30/70 seems to be the best for driving in snow IMO

you need better boots, brah
even putting short screws into the bottom works well.

>Winter: A season when any car can move to the beat of the rising sun!

>Who sn/o/w here? I'm loving this shit

Ice season adds no joy but only SEVEREly expensive potential problems for me. Various roads on the way to/from home are lined with ditches. These are not gentle ones but have a steep drop. Your car ends up smashing even the top of the grill into the ground like a pile driver. So if your car goes into them, it is guaranteed totaled unless it is very expensive and thus worth an expensive rebuild.

Then there is a scary stretch of road with gentle side ditches. Sure, you can drive in it and back onto the road if you slide off the road. But it has occasional boulders in it to stop teen drivers and occasional concrete pipes for drainage under the roads and driveways that hook onto the road. Hit any of these and it rips out your suspension and transaxle if you have FWD. That means the bottom of your engine is warped too. So quite a replacement job. Any older car will be totaled for that as it will set your airbags off too.

So sn/o/w season is bad here if you don't get real winter tires. Those all season ones can drive, but those are the cars you see in the ditch waiting for their $10000 to $18000 repair bill.

47cm since night-to-Tuesday & until today

Finally a proper snowfall with actual heavy snow

I came

Can I be you for a day