Lore: dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?t=35923
Guides: steamcommunity.com/app/570/guides
Cosmetic simulator: dotaloadout.com/
Competitive Scene: wiki.teamliquid.net/dota2/Main_Page

>STATISTICS
Competitive DOTA 2 analysis: datdota.com/
DOTA 2 analysis: dotametrics.wordpress.com/
Personal statistics: dotabuff.com/
Personal statistics#2: opendota.com/ (formerly yasp.co)
Hero stats: devilesk.com/dota2/heroes/herodata/
Hero and DPS calculator: devilesk.com/dota2/apps/hero-calculator/

>NEWS & STREAMS
joindota.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcharts.com/app/570
reddit.com/r/DotA2/comments/5lz8ic/large_post_of_bugs_in_700/
dotabuff.com/matches/1869884763
reddit.com/r/DotA2/comments/55bf4u/calling_it_now_it_wont_be_689_but_700/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for not enough loli heroes

1st for team WanteD

first for the color blue

Why is she trying to break her fingers?

is Crystal "Maiden" the most horrible title given to someone in dota land?
this "Maiden" doesnt look like a maiden to me , hell Lina the Slayer is more of a maiden compared to this slut.

LOL DAE WOMEN DAR WHORES AMIRITE XDD

>new thread every 10 hours
>11 hours
>12 hours
>13 hours
>...14 hours
how long before /sc2g/ tier?
how long before /csgog/ tier?

>Winstreak
>Valve is trying really hard to deliver me the worst retards on the pool
>Still winning despite my whole team feeding nonstop

Even their forced 50 is dying lmao

How many days until sing strim?

How many days until you kill yourself

Sheever!

sheever cute!

is am a pooinloo

I really really like this image.

guys I just

this game is so dead holy crap

>You can get LPQ just from butthurt enemies after you win

Amazing.

im going to eat you QT!

^
I
Being this desperate for rare you's.

what's a good hero to good at? i dont care about mmr or winning

its ok though
reddit knows what they're doing, they have my full trust in influencing every single change to dota2

>tfw I can now play ember in my solo ranked games without losing after 1 death
based icetoad
also lmao octarine veil + talents lmao

Shouldn't genting be happening right now?

Dota 2 is literally reedits bitch

yeah
he hates the magic that is personal hygiene

>unflattering lens angle
>shitty pose
>over-saturated colors
Why would you post such a picture?

>When all the lanes, all the gold and both teams belong to you so winning the game is absolutely trivial

winning is a spook

Adelewd?

What ever happened to "win 3 games vs play 5 games"? Just played 12 games (5 victories) in a row and am never giving valve another cent.

>PPD reduced to playing with literal whos

L M A O

wtf delete this
adelaide

carry on the left, support on the right

report avatarfags

Let's come up with the missing Aghs.
But...!
They can only be of support nature or utility.

then literally have of this generals remaining userbase would be banned

ded

steamcharts.com/app/570

good lord what the fuck
now I REALLY want to know how low it gets when 'past 30 days' gets over the first week 700 was released and half the playerbase realized they can't even get 60fps anymore

I hope it drops even more.

I'm not computer expert but how does a game get less optimized as the years go by anyway?

by remaking the entire engine twice

Do you retards seriously believe it took them almost half a year of hard work to come up with these UI and HUD changes along with the map, talent tree and other shit that came with with 7.00 update?

Get a fucking clue already. After TI ended and they stuffed their pockets with over 70 million big ones, again, thanks to you idiots who supported them by buying their shit, they went off for at least a 1-2 month vacation on the Maldives and then started to production on more money-driven goals like the Fall Pass for, again, you losers to spend more money on.

Also by working maybe like 3 days a week and being lords to themselves, they literally don't give a shit or have to answer to anyone regarding deadlines.
Not to mention they even released the entire content with more bugs than the current version the game had been running in and they didn't gave a shit. They just kept tweaking it for a few days and now guess what, 2 week vacation because Christmas + New years!

They have been doing shit like this and will continue to do so because they know that at the end of the day, no matter the state of how bad things get, you morons will still throw money at them and keep on buying the shit they shit out of their asses like there's no tomorrow.

You want the game fixed? Too bad, up next in the agenda is the Chinese New Bloom event with the Juggernaut Arcana!

Be sure to have some money read on your Steam wallet, fellow gulagite redditor!
You have to support this game you love so much! Shoutouts to Valvo for making it happen!!!

This is the type of game you're playing now.

by not testing the frequent massive game changing patches
7.00 hit the TESTING client on the 11th
Massive amount of bugs were found in just one day by thousands of people
7.00 hit the public client on the 12th literally a half hour before the work day was done on PST. You can tell they were rushing to try to fix everything by the amount of hot patches in just 24 hours.

Why wasn't the patch released on the testing client a week before the 12th so TESTING could be done? Oh because they didn't want to steal hype away from the major.
Valve are just so retard its incomprehensible

has nothing to do with fps, the patch is just shit. if this had been a past patch, the hype wouldve been off the charts. but they screwed it up. half the popular dota streamers are often playing other games now.

>literally dedicated doomposters

This is like beyond pathetic

>reddit.com/r/DotA2/comments/5lz8ic/large_post_of_bugs_in_700/

Nice patch, dotards.

LOL

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

7.00 made me quit dota and it made most other people i know quit playing as well. i still watch streams and shit post on d2g occasionally while doing so but more people seem to stop playing by the day. valve basically has until the end of the major to fix things or i guarantee they will start losing massive amounts of players and will never recover

>Dota 2
>For three years straight game receives garbage updates that throw old balance philosphies out of the window
>gaming forum valve caters to is full of drooling retards who dissent over skins rather than aforementioned changes
>they literally got more buttblasted about some skywrath mage skin than int giving more spell dmg or moonwells all over the map
>Still not a working 6.78 map despite apt modding tools, hell even if it's created, it might not get much attention

>csgo
>Valve keeps ignoring awful state of the game and pushing further greedy microtransaction in the face of declining user count
>Even reddit has grown tired of valve
>cs 1.6 and css mods which try to simulate them perfectly even though there are no modding tools
>gets attention even by pros and respected community figures

EXPLAIN THIS DOTARDS

+175 Spark Wraith damage or +30% Lifesteal?

Io: TWO tethers

wisp's tether never breaks and becomes a toggle ability

Reminder that these posts are made by the same people from /scv/ cheering on the death of sc2

They are fueled by the death of vidya, and nothing can stop them.

IM GOING TO EAT YOU :DDDDDD

>7.00 made me quit dota

Did you know that HoTS is actually really good. I have a couple of RL friends that plays it all the time.

It's really smooth, polished and bug free.

The games are pretty fast, they last about 30 mins max, which is also why my friends chose to play it to begin with.

They are fun because with that timeframe, you don't have people sperging out, raging, throwing, tilting, insulting or doing some LUL RANDOM XD shit.

The tactics of the game aren't as vast as in DOTA due to the size of the maps, but good map-awareness, team-play, calling out good move decisions and even split-push can definitely make a comeback and win a game you thought to have lost.

I played it for over 4 days when I was visiting a friend at his house and I had a great time. My only regret is that in the Blizzard side you have to subject yourself to the farming and daily quest pattern.

Which I really hate. I really dislike the modus operandi where you have to farm dailys for points and then use these points to purchase the Heroes. But I understand that it's Blizzard's way to make money out of the game, and at least they are open, in-your-face about it instead of doing shit behind the curtains like Valvo does.

Overall HoTS is a pretty decent game, it's really easy and fun at the end of the day, which is the primary reason why people should be playing video games to begin with.

Okay Blizzard shills aren't even hiding it anymore

Reminder that this game is still a mess of code hammered into itself and build upon a complete mesh of instable versions. Every patch that comes out breaks more shit than actually fixes it and every time now since 2014 there has been a 3-4 Hero FOTM trend that keeps cycling to make the game more casual friendly.

Valvo knows for a fact that they can leave the game for broken and dead for months on in that despite all crying, it will still be steam's #1 most played game, since the community is filled with literally shit eater shitlords.

They give zero response, they give zero shits about balance, zero shits about support, zero shits about actual improvement, zero shits about new content and zero shits about anything that isn't jewing kids out of their parent's credit cards.

This is why they can push eccentric and useless, despite really "cool", stuff into the market like the Steam VR, that probably costed both an unimaginable amount of money to produce that still even raw content, and the resources that a company like Valvo would probably never have unless they hadn't jewed over 60 million big ones with DOTA 2 tournaments.

Now just think if all the money that went into the whole VR shit had went allocated into fixing and improving DOTA 2. What kind of game would we have right now?

But instead, we have this, broken, mashed, hammered piece of shit, because yeah, no matter what, YOU SHITSTAINS WILL KEEP EATING VALVO'S SHIT BY THE SPOON AND LOVE IT.

Fucking end your sad existence, seriously.

Honestly anons you post so much anti-Dota pastas that I don't even read past the first sentence anymore

>not filtering them

Water. Earth. Fire. Air. Long ago, the four nations lived together in harmony. Then, everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked. Only the Avatar, master of all four elements, could stop them, but when the world needed him most, he vanished.

Filter this, loser!

Valvo doesn't give a shit to what the players say or want. They never did.

All these companies want is to make money, none of them care about what the players that play their games want.

They change, add and remove things according to their own studies and preferences under the interest that it will make them more money. That's all there is to it, plain and simple.

They will never listen or admit to be wrong on anything. And if something doesn't go according to their expectations, they will just curve-ball it until the players get accustomed to it, as they have always done so for years now.

There is literally no point in presenting anything whatsoever because 99% such things are discarded and in the eventuality of that 1% that doesn't, the devs will exploit it for their own interests while laughing at your backs.

Fucking get a clue of reality already, nerd.

Avatar was so much better than Korra

You got the whole old school adventure where in every episode you were seeing a new place and new people.

Korra was just "Welcome to the city, there are these anti bender people and whatever that game was called. Hope you enjoy nothing but this for a year.

>Dragon Knight
Elder Dragon form also grants the passive Dragon Soul. Whenever Dragon Knight is targeted by an enemy spell while in Elder Dragon Form, the duration of Elder Dragon Form increases by 1/2/5 seconds
Level 3 Dragon form replaced by a Black Dragon form. Black Dragon can become a flying unit at any time at the expense of 100 movespeed (5 second cooldown)

>subhuman streamcuckolds are literally all former Sc2 subhumans that are OBSESSED with player numbers

Its all coming into focus now

Yeah sad tho since Korra's design was delicious.
SJWs and the problems you mentioned made me lose interest quickly

>Arc Warden

Tempest Triple:

Changes the ultimate to a 2 charge ability. Cooldowns recharge at the previous rate. 1s cooldown between charge activations.

>Broodmother

Create Nest:
Brood selects an area on the map to create a Nest. A Nest is a structure with a fixed HP that spawns 4 spiderlings every 8 seconds that Broodmother can control. Broodmother also gains Mother's Fury aura when in 200 AoE of the nest that grants additional attack speed and amplifies incapacitating bite for Brood and her Spiderlings.

>Clinkz

Death Pact can now stack for a max of 3 stacks at a time. Cooldown reduced to 10s.

>Death Prophet

Crypt Swarm's evil spirits now drain mana.

>Dragon Knight

Dragon Form is now permanent.

>Ember Spirit

Ember Spirit is granted greater control over his spirits and now has the ability to control each individually. These spirits cannot attack or use abilities but allies can teleport to them when BoTs 2.

>Io

Io can now tether to enemies and create a syphon, draining HP per second. Using syphon causes Io to take slightly increased damage. Io heals himself and his tethered ally. Syphon's HP drain can be boosted with overcharge, but overcharge also increases Io's damage received.

Lifesteal has +3.2% winrate over Wraith dmg

>all them negative reviews on Steam since 7.00

But Valve will just ignore everything like the money grubbing kikes they are. Look at what happened to tf2 after it was poisoned by Valve's greed

Why the fuck is this general so obsessed with reddit

the fuck is this thread everyone writing a wall of text
i wont read this shit

>Lycan
Transmission:
If Lycan gets the killing blow on an enemy while Shapeshifted, the hero transforms into a Greater Wolf that Lycan can control. Greater Wolves have increased damage, HP, and attack speed. Greater Wolves last for 55 seconds.

>Medusa
Medusa's Mirror:
Medusa can summon a reflective mirror that reflects Stone Gaze back towards Medusa. The mirror always spawns facing Medusa's position. Enemy's can freely walk through Medusa's Mirror with no effects.

>Monkey King
Monkey King's first ability, Boundless Strike, can be recasted within 1 second to anchor the pole and pull Monkey King forward towards the tip of the strike. Boundless Strike's cooldown reduced from 25 to 17.

>Phantom Assassin
Deadly Finesse:
Phantom Assassin gains a passive ability where a small percentage of enemy autoattacks have a chance to be blocked and countered by PA. Only reflects enemy right clicks, including neutrals and Roshan. Damage is not reflected, but is a free melee attack from PA towards the enemy of origin.

>Slardar
Slithereen Crush now applies Damage Amp to each enemy hit.

>tfw I used to play CARRY Abaddon, CARRY Omniknight, CORE Jakiro and I had above 70% win rate with all of them

>tfw my 51 wins / 16 losses CARRY Abaddon is, even after all this time, the best CARRY Abaddon in all the /d2g/

>tfw still that EQUALS TO A 35 WINS TO 0 ZERO LOSS RATIO

>tfw you shitters will literally never be as good as this game as I was despite going full try-hard while I literally played casually in VERY HIGH SKILL BRACKET with one hand behind my back, literally: dotabuff.com/matches/1869884763

>tfw DotA has become a Reddit catering piece of shit kusoge only focused in cashing out on kids using their parent's credit cards and Abaddon will never be top pick again

>tfw I will forever be the true chosen by the mist

does /d2g/ praise slack and Bob?

Tusk meta was the best meta
You can't prove me wrong

>Spectre
Haunt's illusions take decreased damage from enemies, and every time Spectre chooses to haunt to a new illusion, Specral Dagger cooldown is refreshed.

>Templar Assassin
Psionic Traps grant slightly increased vision and now also apply armor reduction on enemies affected by a trap's activation.

>Terrorblade
Conjur Image now spawns 2 illusions that are indistinguishable from the real Terrorblade.

>Troll Warlord
Fervor is now an aura in an AoE around Troll Warlord, granting its effects to allied heroes.

>Underlord
Dark Rift can now be cast on allied heroes.

what exactly was icefrog thinking with pl's "buffs"

his agi bonus doesn't trigger unless you actually use the passive

the agi bonus occurs AFTER you attack

the agi bonus lasts 1-2 seconds

so pl's illusions typically never trigger the buff, or die right after and even when they do its just 20 fucking agi and doesn't make a difference

>dotabuff.com/matches/1869884763

Why you hide your profile if you are so good, you poofta?

baby duck syndrome, look it up

>Abdul Ismail aka Icefrog hired by valve
>Game is great
>Balance changes from pros, playdota and dota2 dev forums
>6.78 is the pinnacle of dota 2
>Bruno aka 'spanish cyborgmatt' gets hired by valve
>Game is dogshit
>Balance changes from r/dota2 alone
>7.00 is a giant shitstain on DotA's legacy

rmyt

Why are there so many people in reddit begging valve to release the next battle pass when the game is filled with bugs and gameplay issues?

>Why the fuck is this general so obsessed with reddit

Gee, I don't fucking know!?!?!? OHH WAIT, maybe it's because REDDIT balances this game now and everyone has to now go there to find out what valve is going to change/nerf/buff/add next?????

is ccnc gay? He's kinda cute

I seriously don't know why they don't beta test for a month before such a massive patch is released.

sup bb

giving drug addicts going through pains a reason to start using again
it's literally a plea to be able to start grinding again

you mean withdrawal?

>r*ddit didn't kill 6.XX and have valve release 7.00

reddit.com/r/DotA2/comments/55bf4u/calling_it_now_it_wont_be_689_but_700/

L.O.L.

How can I make sure my report has maximum effectiveness?
Do comments matter? Do they get read? Does it check for key words in the comment?
What do the different types of reports do if I include them?
Should I include all three?

CS has always been just CS

Dotard was made by Warcraft 3 modding not dotard community since valve tools are so shit theres no custom map cmmunity

Replicating dotard is way harder than tweaking some gun numbers and pasting assets from the otehr game

>Dota 2 has achieved what we only thought to be just a dream, a real good balance. Coupled with officially having parity with Dota 1, I think it would be a good time to close the 6.XX chapter and bring dota to new heights.
this is too good holy shit

>66 damage
>3.7 armor
>700 health
>at level 1

Pit Lord is fucking broken, and people complain about niggerking.
Also his new Pit is also broken if someone stuns an enemy in it. Especially with how powerful root is now.

they desperately hope it will have a ranked re-calibration like the TI compendium because they're all 2k shitters

who gives a fuck? I just report people for ability abuse when they piss me off and I get a feedback report on it most of the time the next day

Do you think Valve actually fucking reads the reports?

When the enemy reports them as well.
If you report for offensive language it will scan the match for offensive words like nigger and generally automutes if it detects. If you want Low prio you need people to report as well on the enemy team or multiple games.

>pit traps me
>slardar walks in and stuns
>snared again
>bash
>snared
>try to walk out
>snared at the edge

remnider that techies is a healthy hero that creates healthy games

>Terrorblade:

Grants you a new ability: Soul Keeper.

-Target an enemy or allied hero to store his soul.
-Reflection and Conjure Image now only spawn illusions of stored hero.
-Soul is released if you die.

>3 hours
>100 posts