ITT: Your predictions of (or currently held) stereotypes of Tesla drivers

ITT: Your predictions of (or currently held) stereotypes of Tesla drivers

Other urls found in this thread:

theoatmeal.com/comics/tesla_model_s
google.com/search?q=tesla license plate&safe=off&client=ms-android-verizon&prmd=sinv&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjx8ryJs7jRAhVj_IMKHRATAEcQ_AUICCgC&biw=360&bih=560
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

older rich people, a few snobs but not many. If people can afford a tesla then usually they're pretty rich and probably have more to brag about than an electric sedan.

FPBP

Sharing so many spammy facebook news stories about the future, the environment, and the economy in between pictures of their shitty snobbish kids that you unfollow them but keep them as friends so it isn't awkward the next time you have smalltalk with them at a family reunion.

smug cunts

Pretty much this. The same people that buy brand new and top model BMWs and Mercedes buy Teslas.

>being rich makes you smug
Being poor makes you bitter too apparently.

This is like 5% of ownership of Model S's, but is 50% of the Prius/Volt/Cadenza Hybrid ownership group.

My main stereotype of Model S drivers is almost all of them drive like extreme assholes who take every opportunity to quietly blast by regardless of road conditions or traffic. If I hear extreme tire squeals from panic stops it's usually one of them underestimating their right foot and trying not to crash into the kerb or a cyclist or pedestrian.
Essentially what the german sport drivers used to do in the 90s when their cars were actually much faster than what was on the road and the roads had less traffic.

>be a latte-sipping liberal
>buy a tesla
>act smug about how you are captain planet
>get mad and randomly shit all over poors when someone you don't even know calls you out on your bullshit

People who actually buy Teslas couldn't give less of a shit about it being electric. It's an expensive luxury car and isn't a typical choice from the usual luxury car makers, that's all there is to it for those people.

>relating political leanings to cars
the "i couldn't think of a better argument and had to go for a meme" response

stay jelly of people with money poor cuck.

People who actually buy Teslas don't give a rat's ass about the environment
They buy them because they're luxury cars loaded with tech, convenient and easy to maintain, don't need to go to a gas station every week, and are generally faster than most other cars on the road

I know a few people with them and the electric motor is all they fucking go on about, in one way or another. They're the exact same cunts who puffed the chests about how they were saving the planet with their Prius back in the day. Then they made partner and swapped the Prius for a Tesla.

Your /v/ is showing.

early ipod adopters, but with more money

>White 20-something male with obnoxious glasses
>Resides in a major coastal city
>Lives in a condo/apartment where every single fucking appliance is connected to the internet
>Probably has a "classy" framed retro Star Wars poster in the living room
>His homepage is Reddit
>Thinks that Uber, self-driving cars, his stupid tech job, and of course, Tesla, are making the world a better place
>May have a family where the kids have stupid fucking names like "Braxlee" and "Jaydin"

>the electric motor is all they fucking go on about
Definitely true here.
My brother could have afforded a Lambo, but he got an X instead. Tried to get me to buy one too.

ultra-smug, narcissistic, faux intellectuals
See: theoatmeal.com/comics/tesla_model_s

A guy with too much money for his own good who likes his expensive toys

There's a few Tesla owners in my area including my neighborhood. I haven't met more than a couple and they haven't as of yet come across as a negative stereotype like the BMW/Mercedes owners. The Pajeets are the worst with new luxury cars. Spics I'd say are the worst drivers period. They always drive an older (poorfags) model Mercedes or BMW acting like they have money. I hate both equally.

All the smug vanity plates I see disagree with that sentiment. Tesla owners are the Apple Fanboys of cars, the company does one thing that differs from the norm adequately and people flock to it and pay top dollar for it.

I hate that faggot. My ex found him funny for who knows what reason.

This

Googled "Tesla license plate" and the results were pure faggotry:

google.com/search?q=tesla license plate&safe=off&client=ms-android-verizon&prmd=sinv&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjx8ryJs7jRAhVj_IMKHRATAEcQ_AUICCgC&biw=360&bih=560

Fuck. All my rage. This would make a good YRYL thread now.

I wonder how cheap the model IV will be.

Has anybody told Tesla owners you can do something good without having to fucking rub it in the face of everyone?

Holy fuck, if they helped an old lady cross a street they'd shout it to everyone they saw that same day.

Literally just Prius drivers with more money.

They probably have every single item Apple has ever produced.

>normies who put lol anything on their plates

REEEEEEE

This is now a license plate faggotry thread.

So rustling...

I have a vanity plate on my off road rig that says "6 MPG" I like to imagine a smug Tesla owner's raging when he sees it.

>it's the first vehicle I've ever had where I know more about my car than most "car guys"

Fucking cuck piece of shit.

I know someone who owns a tesla. here is his description

>jew from the south
>black wife
>works in sales, make a good amount of money. Has money from other things
>amazing condo in the heart of the city
>new baby
>loves football
>loves BBQ
>has a bulldog

really strange but cool guy, one of my best friends.

Hmm, apparently the Model S handles better then a Ferrari.

This guy thinks he's a lot smarter than he actually is.

Smug middle-upper class white people with vanity plates saying something cunty like "NO OIL" or "LUVEARTH" who act elitist because normal people can't afford an $80,000 car that "saves the planet".

I see one in Vancouver now and then with a licence that reads OIL LOL

>white people
plenty of Asians in Vancouver with Teslas, m8.
plenty

If people can afford a brand new* Tesla p100d*

People who can afford an s class or 7 series, but want to try something they never have before