January 9 (Monday): Ishtar
January 10 (Tue): Miyamoto Musashi
January 11 (Wednesday): All the above together

>[Happy New Year 2017 Campaign]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php#20170101
New CEs and login rewards.

>[Lucky Bag Summon 2017]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php#20170101
Paid gacha separated by classes. No limited Servants.

>News
- Fate Grand Order 1.5 - Epic of Remnant youtube.com/watch?v=WaUHCxrWXRo
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
- New ver - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones&androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game
- Upcoming animation update for remaining F/SN Servants

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/cJ9J0t45

>Grand Time Temple Solomon Spoilers
pastebin.com/sNhi1CXF

>Fate/Grand Order Material Book III
pastebin.com/egn1mcMc

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: Dec.7)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.org

>Alternate servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J9a9k2bgd4Y
boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/121595139/#121604425
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for best king.

Really? I remember you posting your rolls. You did post them no?

Which bronze/silver aside from Cu is worth to keep and level?

So is this CE good for anything or what?

Husbando.

Sita when?

Astolfo is here!

That's not my bro.

Siegfried buff when

I've lost hope. I will never ever get Scathach to NP2.

I'm very partial myself to the one :
You said an older brother protects his younger sister, right? ... Yeah. I'm the older sister. So I have to protect my younger brother.

If Ufotable fucks up that scene, it'll be three nukes this time.

Male Ushi is such an improvement.
They really should have never bent her. I don't mind Raikou though since her mama mode towards Kintoki is adorable.

>Which bronze/silver aside from Cu is worth to keep and level?
All of them, you newfag

Robin, David, Euryale, Medea, Ushi, Shota Alex, Medusa, Lu Bu, Bedi, TaigaI don't remember who else.

The ones you like?

Bestest.

Medea and Ushi are useful

Soon, but not in the way you want

If Rama and Sita can't see or hear each other, why don't they just communicate with text messages?

No no, when I rolled all my saved quartz and didn't get anything I stopped posting/lurking for like a week since it hurt me to see people getting her.

Then for some reason, someone posted the O Capitan thing I usually did, pretending to be me while I was away and did the "Welcome home" thing and I was confused as fuck when I came back. I did not want to save my rolls because those depressed me.

The Tamamofag is the one that had a massive imgur album trying to roll her last Halloween.

Almost all of them except Babbage,Serenity,Mephisto,Geronimo,Deermud,Boudica and CasGilles

>get lucky enough to pull a limited servant
>WAAAAH WHY CAN'T I PULL THEM MULTIPLE TIMES WOE IS ME :((((((

>messy dark hair
>bright psycho eyes
This is my fetish, why don't we have any units like that yet

It isn't even announced yet and I'm already mad.

Silvers: Robin, David, Medea, Euryale, Ushi, Kotaro, Bedi

Bronzes: Andersen, Leonidas, Shakes, maybe Fluffy and Mozart

Shirou has a lot of cool lines

>pull
Kill yourself autist

Reposting this masterpiece

>CasGilles
>not keeping rarest caster ig

I LOVE SABER

Probably around the time Jeanne and Astolfo get upgrades as well, when the Apocrypha anime releases or starts to get heavily advertised.

Hi there newfag. Pull has always been an acceptable phrase as long as you aren't talking about the action of rolling itself.

But that was an Illya line.

> there of the best silvers are Archers
> three of the best Archers are silver
3* Archer Meme-Team is the best in this game.

Oh and Arash, fuck.

Hm I have decent crit units for each class but I'm just wondering is it worth to level up skills on my Emiya/Kuro if I already have a 10/10/6 Archuria. She doesn't have the hard hitting crit buffs that the other two have but I imagine arts crits will make her spam NP even more.

Pre-Waver I ran Mashu + Jeanne with 2 2030s or occasionally Saberlot with 2030 if I'm running Herc as my critter

With Waver do you think it's better to run Waver + Mashu or Waver + a healer (my Jeanne is NP2) since whilst Mashu + Waver can make your units take minimal damage over time I'm noticing that your health will still be chipped away.

Post your meme teams.

The ones you like since this game could be won with them.

Thats like asking, which golds you should keep/level. Rarity doesn't mean a thing.

How tough is it to get Florence?

Fuck off reddit.

H e will get his animation revamp and you will like it

Anyone know where exactly in Japan this is?

Romulus has a very useful skill in the form of being able to target with Guts and increase Buster damage at the same time. Would probably be a strong partner for somebody like Herc. He's also pretty good on Ozzy teams

At the end of the day just pick who you like

When will we get a villain as good as ZAMASU in Fate?

You're trying too hard to fit in there

I hope Taiga gets lots lovely art in the future.

Wait so someone else was pretending to be you? Holy shit and all this time I thought you were that person mind blown. Well at least you got her. NP5 when?

>Charles Babbage, King of Steam
>absolutely incremental to the development of modern computers and the technology of the modern era
>Artoria Pendragon, King of Knights
>the best thing she ever did was to die so foreign invaders could take charge of her country

xth for anti broskander btfo

1/3 chance in the Jew gacha, I got her there ever since trying to get her from her first rate up.

Indeed

Fuck off.

Oh god that Altera.

Sorry i mixed with one similiar on prisma

I hope they let Emiya cook in Chaldea. He deserves to be happy

Yes.

Speaking from experience, I think people would be surprised who did what in these threads. You think it was that one poster after we create odd thread personalities, it wasn't really that guy who did it.

Maybe there were just two Drakefags all along

I didn't play CCC so can I get a serious answer why Gil is flashing his junk to Liz?
And does the other servants do so too or only if you pick Gil?

Thirteen years ago.

>needs waver buffs to do any sort of damage

cutest saber

youtube.com/watch?v=J9a9k2bgd4Y
Will this ever be surpassed?

If I could choose where to die, that wouldn't be a bad choice.

>Mephisto
Mephisto 3rd skill makes him the one of the most unique servant to have that can be useful for some hard fight like Goetia

Each of the servants have to prove Liz is a virgin in that scene, they all go about it in their own way.

Gilgamesh is the only one who does something crazy like that. In order to prove it he's just "Look at my dick, you may suck it if you like" and she runs off screaming for her daddy.

GEORGE!

Can I get rare prism burning gold CEs?

>Flavorest of the month saber

Looks like Fuyuki, user

Gilgamesh

I'm never leveling Sumanai.

If only

I need to know.

I rather use Mata Hari which is cuter and can do the same while debuffing the shit out of enemy

My liege stop wondering about the air velocity of an unladden swallow and come to the gacha already

fuck off antibroskanderfag

no

too iconic

This is cute as fuck.

If we get the fucking Crappy Knockoff Shirou before Shirou himself I'll pop a vein. Especially if they pull another "Pseudo Servant who never addresses anything relating to the human or has their memories" like they did with Ishtar even though they crammed in a completely incoherent Irisviel who somehow knows Illya from an entirely fucking different dimension.

>the best thing she ever did was one-shot a dragon

Fou makes anything cute.

After rolling Shiki yesterday, he's the only Saber I need.

boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/121595139/#121604425

That guy wasn't me. If you type in O Capitán in the archive, you will see someone who said 4000 quartz. That guy also isn't me. The one before that though with 800 quartz was me though. I got her the thread after that.

Its as if someone wanted to finish the story of the Drakefag trying to roll Drake and make it have a happy ending rather than fading away without people knowing how it ended. I don't know how to feel about that. Either way I got her so thats all that matters in the end. Even got her to NP2 somewhere along the way.

Fuyuki is based off Kobe so must be somewhere around there.

The poems at the end of the routes were pretty good. Especially Brilliant Years.

Ishtar has Rin's memories, she references EMIYA in myroom lines. People keep saying you're just being a reactionary fuck.

>Gilcuck ever comparing to ZAMASU
Zamasu didn't fall for some ningen pussy and actually won unlike the Jobber King.

How would our Mordred react to him

> he thinks I'm talking about Gilgamesh
That said, even Jobber King is a better villain than anything from Dragonball, so what can you do?

>collection is about finding other servants that are compatible with the masters shown
>half of them get different versions of SEIBAH

I'm so glad I rolled Tamamo Lancer.

Are you the NP4 Drake who used to be ROMA?

Because I've been using her for like 3 days straight to farm pages.

>Apocrypha anime and event will make Sieg popular with the nips, further condemn Siegfried to being meme-tier as a character, and get him shoved into numerous events along with his buttbuddy in story-ruining crime Astolfo
>You will never get a Shirou servant with the Shroud of Martin
Hope you've got some medicine to regulate your blood pressure because this year's not going to go your way.

That was a mistake.

Arthurfags, explain to me the appeal of the character that makes you want him so badly in game
I just don't see it

Solomon is cute though.

I don't have any *5 sabers, so i hope he'll come and grace my chaldea with the honor of being my very first *5 saber

Arts Memer Arthur and Buster Gorilla Arthur Alter, DW, make it happen.
both with ST NP

What happened to flustered saberfag?

How is Arthur Alter compatible with Kirei Kotomine? Because the shitty priest in Prototype hijacked Arthur? Because they're both evil aligned?

Why would Arthur Alter have a compatible wish with him?