>Motorcycle Pictures & Fun Webm

>/dbt/ map
google.com/maps/d/viewer?msa=0&mid=z7CKLSFiJH_M.kMZoQpBOKipI

>Motorcycle Ergonomics Simulator
cycle-ergo.com/

>Noob? Read this:

>Webms with sound
>Previously on /dbt/

>Americans actually think the Hayabusa is anything other than a comfy sports cruiser the post

You are doing gods work user.

>KTM #1

oh, okay.

Harley >>> everything else

Indian/victory>hardly

Yeah KTM only has dozens of those titles

>poo in the loo
>better than anything but dualsports
lmao

The poo meme doesn't even make sense in this context

That's cute kid.

Anyone wanna harass victory owners on Craigslist and see how bad they'll accept lowballs?

I have a 929rr but I kinda want a cruiser for a steal..

Redguard please go

>hey this monthI think I'm gonna be able to save some mo-

HELLO DARKNESS MY OLD FRIEND

If Japanese bikes are so good then why can't they compete with any european bikes in endurance riding?

Checkmate athiests

What drives me crazy is how some people that I ride with that most likely have no money can afford to do burn outs every red light. Tires are expensive. I put 4k on my bike from late August to October which is about the life span of my tires. Probably will have to change them twice next season.

I get over 15k miles outta my tires

damn dude the fuck i managed 10,000km out of my last pp3

>>>
> Anonymous 01/10/17(Tue)10:02:31 No.16463839▶
>
>>poo in the loo
>>better than anything but dualsports
>lmao

Sorry, cant hear you over all these titles Honda has won in a motorsport that actually counts. Enjoy your backyard dirtbike kids adventure, while real men ride on the track,

I got my bike used at 3700 miles and I believe I changed the back one at around 4700 as the cords were showing. I didn't change the front but it was pretty bad. At 7800 miles not and I know I need to change the front. Probably should have just replaced both at the same time.

Motogp is nothing but spoiled brats riding around on daddys money.

Nothing about it is interesting because there are probably tens of thousands of riders that deserve to be there more but they never will be able to take part because of the retarded fuckaround involved with getting into road racing.

>Real men ride on the track
You mean like this?

No idea why you're quoting me about dirt bikes. I think you're confused user

Racing is not about who deserves it, it's about who isn't a plebian.

I say fuck it and ride until it's all metal showing. Do burnouts and look like ghost Rider

Note taken

LETS PLAY GUESS what bike did I just bought with the money I got from my beloved Rieju.
The hints are.
>Its a 500.
>Its Orange
>dbt doesnt like it
>Its not a KTM

"poor mans sport" riding on dirtbikes that cost more than your parents house.

you fell for the gs500 meme?

I know senpai. I've no idea how many kilometers the PO racked on my BMW's rear tire but since the tire is from 2012 and I rode 7000km on it myself... I'm gonna assume it went pretty far. I could stretch it even further but the bike rides awfully like this. If we're gonna ride, might as well do it right. MUH WALLET THO

I managed to get about a dozen tooge days and 3 trackdays out of my rear race attack. Front's still hanging in there, but next change is probably gonna be front + rear. Oh well.

Nah, quite cold.

cb500?

Please tell me it's not a Honda with Repsol all over it...

Its not Honda

>losing to Honda of all people literally the moment Price crashes out
>has never won Baja
And competing is all they'll ever do, leave the winning to real companies like Honda and Yamaha.

I fail to see how the whole, "OP IS A FAGGOT" thing isn't incredibly homophobic and bigoted. I've stated this, then usually get an even more homophobic reply (shut up u fucking faggot) that gets a shit ton of upvotes.

I've heard the logic that it started on Veeky Forums as an ironic thing, but I fail to see how calling somebody gay and a faggot in a negative context is anything but homophobic.

>american cross
>worth anything
Pfffffhahahahahahahaha

Posting sexual exhaust

This pasta has no flavor

>upvotes
Fuck off, choke on a dick faggot.

>That Indian/Henderson 4

>roadracing
Yeah KTM only started in that segment a couple years ago and they're already doing pretty well in moto3

>taking such blatant b8
Cancer please...

Ninja 500

>KTM edition

>>taking such blatant b8
>I wasn only pretending to be a retard
Here we have an actual faggot.

You guessed the brand!
Its a KAWASAKI
But not a Ninja

kx500

what is this

Are you upset you took such easy b8? How sad. But I remember my first time on the internets.
Enjoy your day little puppet

Getting close

Do you guys have live supercross threads on this board? It's the only sport i watch religiously and spee has never heard of it.

>ktm

>being this retarded
Must be a hurrleycuck.

Current model or no?
KLE500?

dirt bikes are for children

BINGO!
You earned some internet points!

Ahh. Breaking out the damage control eh?
Just admit you swallowed up that anons b8. We all saw it kiddo

i think that would be more of an /asp/ie than /sp/ topic but we discuss dirt bikes and shit here all the time

>KTM edition

hello niggers, I have just purchased pic related and I will have to work on it because it's used and it's crap and I want to tune it and so on...
I currently have no tools at all (thanks, family) so I would like to know what I should buy to work on this wonderful smelly thing.

Buy a for sale sign, most helpful tool for that bike

will you all fuck off already

I am just joking buddy, relax. I ride the meme bike so i cant talk shit

Rope, bucket

>KTM edition

>brutal crash
>something breaks
who woulda thunk it

>Yamaha quality

>KTM mad edition

>Victory

>KTM edition:
>typical damage to expect from a motorcycle

>brutal crash
>5 year old rider

I bet he is a faster and better rider than anyone on dbt could hope to be

Your personal mechanic, those things are a nightmare

I can't go to the mechanic everytime the bike has some minor shit, I'll end up spending more than the tools. Just tell me what you use on your bikes that could work on mine too.

>that could work on mine too
That's the thing, you have an Italian two stroke race replica, and these three words especially combined are the exact opposite of easy maintenance. So even for minor shit and the inevitable electrical gremlin, you'll definitely have to take it to a mechanic

>KTM shitedition
>wheel explodes
>experienced rider

>this butthurt Japfag who can't afford a KTM
I lel everytiem

>KTMs are great edition

KTM cant afford this quality edition

>nintendo
>games

>KTM is my bike still really this totaled edition?

> wr
>125

>RIP in peace

I'm glad american bikes are finally dying out, some of the worst pieces of shit spawned from that country

>KTM Pro rider breaks bike edition

Swing and a miss!!!
Nice try though

At least get a good wr

Only time I've ever seen a broken KTM frame

Sounds like a japanese light novel title

MC botches a jump and busts his bike, then his bike gets reincarnated as a horse in a fantasy world and goes on a fantastic adventure

#
Ob die gute sich einnässt und obs unverbastelt ist. Mein Kumpel hatte mal eine, bevor er sich auf 'ner 900er Nude fast umgebracht hatte. Er hat an seiner XT unter anderem das Ritzel getauscht, beim Anfahren musste man sie richtig zu Boden drücken, damit sie einen nicht abwirft. Die ABE hat er mit einem Schraubenzieher ins Blech geritzt.

500 or 200

dies auch
wie lange sie braucht zum angehen und Batterie stand (wenn säure Batterie)
frag nach Scheckheft, wann Vergaser gemacht wurde, schau ob die Gabel dicht ist (simmering) und auf Öl undicht usw schauen

hans wehr is die schnitzelpizzaorder

nein fur gessen ich vanted saur kraut on mein halffen

There is literally no reason to buy a KTM over a Suzuki a Yamaha a Honda or a Kawasaki.

I'm changing my tires and I'm having trouble getting the new rubber on (michelin pr4). Tire is hot. Tire is lubed. It still won't go on past 2/3 of the way. I'm ripping the tire a bit trying to get it on. What am I doing wrong? Do you have any tips br/o/s?

You get the right size?