/svg/ - Shadowverse General

medusa sedition

Shadowverse is a free-to-play, class-based collectible card game similar to Hearthstone /hsg/
The expansion, Rise of Bahamut released on Dec. 29th.
___

Platforms: iOS, Android, Steam (store.steampowered.com/app/453480/)

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Card Database/Deck Editor:
shadowverse-portal.com/

Intro Guide/FAQ:
pastebin.com/xNmQuDzR (embed) (embed) (read this if you're new)
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ibw62rcFMrkvWl_KPKUuRC_0f7LbvwE27ubQ-EJo0oQ/edit?usp=sharing

Take 2 Card Rankings:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k55fDS9LpX66H-pm5EgGouqwQSCF-sje-o5UwrXUwdI/htmlview#

Get your cheat sheets here: imgur.com/a/oj8uw

Card Collection Tracker/Pack EV Calculator:
Make a copy to edit your own.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UyixeCyjXhdnFKgxTP-ILk_lMKBZ6kUoZHn9TaytYXo/edit?usp=sharing
___

All-in-one Steam undub and uncensor:

Link:
mega.nz/#!6IRACSjb

Password Key:
!47l0bjno5dE3Scb5C2-LCZNrhY7pDa3N1QfNQsRuq3U
___

Updated card art package.

-Added RoB art
-Fixed Vampire Queen art which was flipped upside down
-Changed filenames to match the card names (card number is still included)
-1163 images, 1.68 GB

mega.nz/#!ukI2WaQa!Zn7RRA69BqYHOTw4_mBUJegmebn3n17yZpzOWsrPCTs

A growing collection of animated golds/legendaries:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QUpZN9cgz0dvh637EYl5Pcx7PkXJlpufIL9Muc08jB8/edit#gid=1781390872

You can listen and download both EN/JP voices for cards at this place:
usamin.love/sv.html
___

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

game-ai.jp/22385/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nep

sugoi mahou

Xth for Vampy a CUTE!

This is your date tonight

tfw ladder anxiety

>BAHAMUT
>CUM AND SAVE ME
Wyverns, when will they learn?

Also
>generate enough shadow for constant use
>consistent draw of Nep before turn 8
>consistent early play of low pp followers
I think I found the equilibrium.

Vampy a shit

POST CINNAMON ROLL!

Same
Want to be friends?

I wanna bite her butt!

post dick list

Fuck you

Doing the private matches thing, late to the party.

>fight first nep decks
>does it three times in a row because I board wipe
>surrenders because they burned their entire deck

LOL

>They will nerf tempo rune next month r-right

>open 4 legendaries from my free RoB packs
>they're ALL Eidolon of Madness
STOP

haven rune and dragon are shit (rip in pieces fafnir we will never forget you)
shadow blood and forest all give 2 relevant legendaries as opposed to just 1, i'm not interested in nitpicking which of the golds are or aren't value at that point
sword is in the middle depending on what the verdict is on otohime, lots of people are sceptical of her in RoB meta so far

Some master's nep list

game-ai.jp/22385/

I don't get the sergeant and resentment instead of pact.

>boardwiping affecting mordecai

???

ty

What was even the point of climbing to AA tier. Score Rewards are so hard to farm now

I trade you wins. I need mine too.

they didn't draw morde the first 2 times

i also had odin on hand

>tfw lots of my wins in Sword arena are with Ambush memes
I really fucking need to play an Ambush deck once i get to chill in master or AA0 first days

>no ding dong

Because, when grasp victory from the jaws of defeat, it is the best feeling, and there no jaws of defeat in the lower ranks.

What is Calamitous Curse for 5 Health, Trebek?

>Made deck specifically to counter Nephthys
>Thinks winning is an accomplishment

>Last words: Win the game

CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

I am two Neps from making this which is the hard part. But since I'm having so much fun with Eidolon I'll stick to it before giving this a shot.

>Thinking Odin is just to counter Nepthys and not Seraph, a much better deck.

Being active a turn earlier is a big deal in some match ups and being 2pp means you can play it beside one of your 8 drops in the late in a deck that's aiming to go past 10.

>x3 Spartoi Sergeant
>x3 Unicorn Dance Unica

For what purpose

DEAR SWEET HEAVEN MOTHER OF MERCY. This May, I swear. When I was playing against her she always shoots the x/1 follower even when my board was full. But this one time, this fucking one time where I needed to beat a daria badly you failed me. Shit, man. My only solace would be thinking that I lost due to my own minions rather than, let's say my opponent top decks a fucking daria then fills the board with followers.

Is veteran tamer good in Pure Elana?

You definitely should, it's a lot of fun to play.

This is coming from someone who's running such a budget deck with a bunch of sword cards on my wishlist for ambush. Art of the Ninja and Cyclone Blade really helped the deck out.

>If you have "Right Leg of the Forbidden One", "Left Leg of the Forbidden One", "Right Arm of the Forbidden One" and "Left Arm of the Forbidden One" in addition to this card in your hand, you win the Duel.
Can't make this shit up

>Ambush deck
No. That deck does not work at all. It is unfun to play, hard to win with and whenever you win it feels pretty unsatisfactory. I fell for the meme and just got burned.

odin's a pretty basic tech against all the meme garbage going on

Not insta-losing to aggro

>Curse

Played by a deck that is rarely seen in the meta?

I'm not sure about the sergeant, but Unica stops your opponent from hammering at your face, even for just one turn.

Oh shit you are right.

>dat cameltoe

Unica has a easy place.
I like Ding Dong a lot more than Sergeant. Ding Dong draws you a card and prevents them from hammering on face as well. The card draw means it's a lot easier to execute sacrifice combos, which is gonna be how you're getting most of your shit done.

Should i take attendant of the night over Hells Unleasher?

>Shadowcraft now revolves around one RNG card
>The deck has turned into something from Hearthstone

We've come full circle. Thanks Cygames.

Then you cannot have the ridiculous curve of Attendant into Urd, which is as inane as a turn 3 Hallowed+Aria.

you should take both

its not random if you're not retarded dumbass

so was Daria a meme or is it a good build?

It's not that RNG though, it's largely controllable and has extremely predictable outcomes unlike all the shit in Hearthstone that is 100% random, giving you shit or playing shit that isn't even in your deck.

This has no ability to deal with Daria in any way, shape or form.

>RNG
I got news for you. You actually can influence Neps picks almost perfectly, dimwit.

Daria is more RNG than most Nephs are.

eris a best

>necroassassin
>lurching corpse
>lord of the flies
>Khawy and Nep to a lesser extent
Why, Cygames?

why I already have Impious Res which combos well with mord and if I need to destroy a card

it is literally fun stories to tell your friends the class now, quite sad desu

WHY IS THE GAME IN JAPANESE

It's one of the most played decks on ladder and the one that almost everyone takes into account/tries to counter when deckbuilding.

It's legit and meta defining

But in T2 i win with ambush
When i don't ambush i get memed

Yurius is such a god

literally gets destroyed every time i play him

>bug fix
814MB
Fuck you, Pajeet developers. I didn't want to play anyway.

Chikara, sore sa yareba....

It's definitely random even if you build a deck around it. I've done quite a few shadow mirrors tonight and turn 8 Neps are literally HS-tier RNG.

It's hilarious and sad at the same time.

It's good but it's not the best deck at the moment and it might even be T2

>go into ladder today to quest
>start facing lots of shadowfags and their NepNep into Modercai memes
>tech 2 Odins into my Ramp Dragon to deal with that shit
>run into a duel vs Seraph
>completly destroy him because of my based Odins

Too bad the webm of the duel is too long, it was hilarious how he went into damage control trying to flood the board with heal minions and win somehow off that after I removed the second Seraph
Then I just dropped Bahamut and cleared that shit

Because the first three would more than broken if you could decide on their effects, same with Nep. Khawy might as well not even be counted as having an RNG effect.

will there be free packs

Am I promoted to b rank? Or do you have to wait a little after you get it since I am 11000 points. But also since the patch I get these messages in japanese

I think that's shadowcraft in a nutshell. But they are also adding things to haven to make it like that too with Tribunal of Good and Evil.

sure thing faggot

You are doing it wrong, retard.

You have to win 2 more games

I'd say you haven't played nearly enough Hearthstone because it's not even remotely close to cards like Brawl, Babbling Book, Ragnaros and let alone fucking Yogg

You guys aren't in Master, huh?

90% of my matches are Neps right now and it all boils down to hilarious Nep RNG with healthy doses of lurching bullshit.

>I've done quite a few shadow mirrors tonight and turn 8 Neps are literally HS-tier RNG.
You're just spouting bullshit now. Tell me how Nep's effect compares to adding cards that you aren't normally able to get in your deck.

Really? There isn't a whole lot that can kill him early on, I usually average 3 damage from his ability.

And if you don't win?

I'm sorry NepNep. It was a good fight though (at least for me). May finally did something good this time. When she did the killing blow on Khawy, it was her that got consumed kek.

Apart from I am in Masters and unless it's Nep vs Nep it doesn't feel like a RNG match up at all.

TAKE
BOTH

what's the new meme deck now that JO is kill?

>wanted to record an awesome victory over seraph haven because I was able to stop them from using seraph by threatening lethal every turn
>to the point where they used bahamut to clear board and refresh rabbit ward so they could lethal next turn.
>my video recording skills suck

shoot me.

Does processing power really matter that much for recording non-choppy okay-res videos?

>90% of my matches are Neps right now
No shit, mine too! What a coincidence! Unlike you I actually tested Nep.

Keep trolling, nigger.

I forgot the last time i made a 5-0

You stay in C3 forever.

what would a good first deck be? i don't care if i hate it i just need a deck to start my journey

Guys is it okay to dust an Olivia if I have 2?
Are there even any decks using more than 1?

>video recording skills
lmao
Literally just use OBS

Yeah but don't you want to keep your Olivia to collect them?

Mirror matches always boil down to RNG. It's not just the deck.

>that moment when he realizes how retarded he is
Too bad I didn't have OCB running. The pause right afterwards was priceless.

control decks traditionally run 2 for consistency but space has been tight after RoB. i'd say keep it anyway

I am.

Like I said, shoot me. My only skill is to not suck completely at card games.

>waiting Luna to kill herself

>OCB
I'm retarded too.

Stuff like Khawy, Necroassassin, Lurching, Nep, etc. are massive RNG in a game with minimal RNG like SV. The next closest is probably Forest stuff, which is very controllable.

>No rebuttal