/lidg/ Let It Die General

Naked Uncle Death Challenge Edition

>How do I unlock\find______?
i.imgur.com/GQrXGRU.gif

>FAQs (How do I unlock more fighter types? Where can I find X materials?)
letitdiethegame.com/support.html
pastebin.com/kk1y8VHR
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15TK7mzbxeZ-lAZMvwt-TTdKedgAMVe4c2CEva3Yv2kE/

>TDM Team
California, get your dev raids while you still can

>Official Veeky Forums PS4 Community
Search - LET IT DIE General -lidg-

Previous thread: [AT THE MOMENT ALL "KILL EVERYTHING" QUESTS ARE BUGGED]
So are various other quests, including but not limited to brainshroom and fish gathering, Reversal Tuber mk1 killing, and killing enemies with lightning weapons.

Other urls found in this thread:

poll-maker.com/poll941341x55Ca4786-39?s=res
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Naked Challenge + Latest twitch (jan, 4th)

gunghoonlineentertainment/v/112203169

Don't forget your free DMs Senpai

>Storage caps at 500
>Out of space

holy shit, let me give you more money devs, make it 999

What should I do to prepare for 26F boss and beyond? The highest items I have are 3* armor (+0) and 3* Cleaver Saber and Masamune (+0). For 2* weapons all I have is the Iron 2* (+4).

First for Kerokero POLL: poll-maker.com/poll941341x55Ca4786-39?s=res

i know seriously im not even storing bullshit common materials or mushrooms yet im constantly at 500

Believe in the power of mushrooms

i just got to u-10 and got so unbelievably btfo that i feel like i have no idea what to do
that was the first time i've ever felt this hopeless, floor 23 goto was nothing
she barely took damage, her attacks were hard to avoid, and most of the time she's up on her stupid tail thing
not to mention no matter how many times i tried i couldn't avoid the red laser she throws out
what do i do /lidg/

I lost my main character on like floor 17, so now I'm jewing the raids with my iron till I can get my main back

God damn katana haters

guard shrooms, time shrooms, beat her ass with a red hot, or a pork chopper

the red hot did such a fraction of health, and my guardshroom ran out because she wouldn't GET DOWN
and when she did she'd just fucking knock me over

I waited the rest of one hour and the info was right: Gyakufunsha did change locations
Well, partially right. The inventory was the very same.

I've been a lazy bastard waiting to test it before I restarted to make sure its not a coincidence.
As soon as I get out of the tower ill restart. And get some cup noodles.

Then what are you storing?

Invis porkcopper
wont even last a minute

Transparungus. Guardshrooms are BS for that fight because of the tail laser. I couldn't dodge it once.

I've just waited for one hour after I've bought something before going and looking for him again. No quitting, I've even seen him move positions without me going back to the waiting room. I didn't go and test if his stock had refreshed in that run though.

so i should go back to 21-30 and work on r&d-ing it
should i get it to +4 before trying again?

the whole time i was invisible she just stayed up on her tail?

I had a +4 chopper, only had to use one invis.

Welp, I didn't time it. But It's been a long time since I first visited him with this particular inventory.
Surely over an hour.

I used a Steel Axe personally. Took a while since it was a shitty version, but I hit her a bunch. Try out the Welding Gun maybe? It's a pretty fun weapon.

hit the end of her tail it does more damage

Good thing about the chopper is the wide horizontal swing, it will always hit her tail

See I'm not really sure about his inventory 'changing' - all of my experience with him has been 31-40 where I have all the blueprints, and I know an hour is enough for him to gain back materials I've bought, mainly chemo-synthesized Oil/ultra-pure iron.

holy shit i didn't even realize you could hit the tail

Why are the guns so bad? I'm in the carnival area and it feels like everything here is bullet proof.

Should I bother collecting the upgrade materials for them or should I just start using different weapons?

there's a bunch of the rolodexes stored in the back of the statue head inbetween the Tokyo death metro and waiting room without any spoilers does this get explained in the story?

Well, I don't know. Maybe its more time. Or even another quirk we haven't thought of.
I know that the only thing that has worked for me in actively trying to restock him was restating. So I'm gonna continue testing until it either prove itself wrong or I do it enough times to convince myself that's the thing

Does anyone have a full list of the blueprints the secret shop sells in each area?

It's an interesting topic.

I mean, more of a general to-anyone question, but has anyone seen any tier 5 materials other than ultra-pure iron and chemo-synthesized oil at the secret shop? Those are the only two I've ever seen him have, and I'm kind of curious why.

I haven't seen any besides those two. Probably yet another dev oversight.

Can Any of the jackals be perfect guarded against?

Are you bad enough dudes to try?

Nope, but Mahogany seems to have a way higher spawn rate than anything else I've found. I have over 20 Mahogany now just from checking the picnic area on floor 36 when farming Goto.

Nope.
Take the hit, senpai. Keep us posted.

He also only has DOD Metal, right? I think it's just because that's what they make him sell.

yeah DOD Red is all I've seen him have thus far. Actually now that I think about it I think it's DOD every floor, that's bizarre.

little cape

What's the name of the floors that the secret shop can spawn on in the 11-20 area? I'm trying to get the sengoku armor set but the chestpiece blueprint does not want to drop. I probably have everything else at this point even the claws.

Does the memechete have any advantages over the rapier? Im thinking of fully upgrading that instead

No. Just fire damage.

Why is this game so fucking addicting?

It's one of the few (if not only) weapon that actually reaches it's 'final' form and isn't subjected to that ridiculous damage loss to durability ratio. However, its damage even in that form is worse than the 4star rapier (which is probably where you'd want to leave the rapier instead of taking it to 5star).

Fire is useful, and because of that quirk it's actually useable, so it mostly comes down to taste, but rapier is generally better.

hows your grind coming along

maybe I should go for Jackal gear now, though all I want is Z's mask

Why does noone talk about using the hammer? Ive found it to be most useful weapon so far

memechete is probably better as a general "player weapon" because of the fire damage that obliterates armor in higher tiers, but the rapier does more damage and is better as a defense/AI weapon because the AI are literal gods with the moveset timing

Alright, one cup noodle, one glass of coconut water and half a kitkat later, I'm back to go talk to gyakufunsha
Hope this works.

How do you find out what floor he is in?

Welcome back to the tower, senpai

I go there and see if he's there

Fucking A that sounds like a pain in the ass

I imagine you're probably somewhere below floor 20. All weapons only have three forms, and they'll skip tiers of material a lot of the time. Additionally, there is a bug or a really stupid design decision that 99% of final form weapons lose attack in direct ratio to durability, so by the time your weapon's about to break, it is only doing like 5% of its max attack.

So hammer is only really useful from 1-20, maybe up to 26 if you're tenacious, but there's way better options by that point. Then when you upgrade it to its final form, it does an appreciable amount of damage, for about 10 swings before it becomes useless.

1 - non jewish f2p game that is also literally a full game with a story
2 - roguelikesque game that isnt 2d spriteshit or isometric
3 - gameplay elements are pretty fucking good
4 - uncle death

>Having a nightmare with floors 11-20
>Surviving by the skin of my teeth and mushrooms
>Finally get to Jackson
>Whole fight with him is easier than everything else before him
What even is this game

>Nonjewish
Yeah those dev haters on every fucking floor that are innately the max tier with the best weapons sure are fair. They certainly weren't designed to make you die fifty million times cheaply.

You haven't even begun to climb.
Good luck on 21+ senpai. You may need it.

they're always in really easy positions to get free kills though

They go back to their spawn point and just stand there

Through a frongus or a brainshroom and get it over with, nerd

when does masamune bp start dropping?
is it just 31-40, or is it like motor psycho where you have to get to the higher floors of that area first

Ironically the tier 5 dev haters are pushovers because they're all using 5star weapons, and their gear is always at like 30% on spawn, so they end up doing less damage than even the tier 4 ones.

Yeah I can't take them with just a frogus. They are almost always in full armor taking 50 damage from my weapons. It's garbage. I'm just farming.

a few of them can be assoles though

rapier and firewand fag is a gigantic faggot

oh yeah fuck that guy, the godamn gear destroyer.

I can never figure out how to deal with flamewands since I see them so rarely too, so I always get hit at least once and lose like a fifth of my armor's durability.

>Finally get to Jackson
>Whole fight with him is easier than everything else before him
I hope so. I'm edging off on floor 19 and want to get some money in the bank before I try something adventurous.

Fuck firewand is also tier five. I hate that weapon so much. It feels like shit but when Dev haters have it. It burns through your shit like it's paper.

Any tips for crowley besides bringing a fuckton of different shrooms?

Stand back and look for obvious openings. Dont attack while hes making it rain.

Dont use fire or bullets on him

Alright thanks. Cleaver Saber and Iron it is then. I'll just bring a couple of slowshrooms, stingshrooms and snailshrooms. I think that should be enough.

snail shroom allows you to completely ignore his electric attacks

Finally got to gyakugunsha.
Well, lads. I was wrong, restarting did not restock him.
Not even the time. Which is very strange.
Anyway, I found a new blueprint in the chest in front of him so the run is well worth it.

I may actually miss farming for this DOD Green shit.

Why your webms are so dark senpai? All blacks are crushed

I checked my brightness ingame just now and it was all the way down, so...

Any tips on fighting the bullet (?) tubers mk-3? The ones with machine gun and flamethrowers. When I have a gun it's fine but when I have to melee, I never know when it's going to shoot fire. Is there a tell?

it turns to the left to shoot fire, get close and run around it to its right to avoid, then punish.

>mfw realizing I'm completely in over my head
>mfw running all over F23 desperately looking for the elevator
Thank you, Rin. Truly, you are the greatest ally.

you know what really sucks haveing a bone tuber toss you off a building and having to grind 230000 dm to get your character back. need some snails so when do they come back

I like to wait for the laser sight to appear and then rush it down before it gats me down. At least I won't get flamethrower'd if they have the laser sight out. If I really want to be sure I hit them when I rush them down, I use the fist rage move.

Which weapon does most DPS to F23 boss? Want to minimize my costs on buying weapons for it.

Dev Raids
e
v

R
a
i
d
s

how do i access these

So apparently there is a chest in F23 that can spawn BLACK metals? So can I just farm that floor for WE/DOD/CW Black?

22. Kawabe. Have fun finding it every time you get there because the 20's are a labyrinthine mess without Treasure Hunter.

I DO have treasure hunter. So it's actually doable? Does it guarantee black metals everytime or does it have other stuff?

Crowley user here. Beat the fucker without breaking a sweat. I didn't even need to eat all those snailshrooms, fucker died before he could get an attack off. I can upload the video of it if anybody is interested in seeing it. (probably not)

It could be KC, Black metals, green metals, or a blueprint. KC and BP's are lower than green metals on the drop scale, or they have been in my own travels.

black (candle is much rarer), some specific green one i forget which, and rarely a recipe

Just unlocked tier 4. I'm planning to stay between F20-F25 for awhile just to farm blueprints and materials. Should I go with Striker, Collector or Lucky star?

I found Striker and Shooter to be pretty good for those floors. However a collector is much better if all you want to do is grind materials for upgrades.

What does having Diamond versus not having Diamond do for Wars?

how do i access dev raids

bigger rewards for successful raids
step 1, be on team cali

>bigger rewards for successful raids
Isn't that just the norm the higher rank you are; the "TDM Bonus" thing? Or is this something different that's specifically for Wars?

I think he just wants to get the best rewards he can for the shit rewards the nondev raids give.

this probably doesnt mean anything but its the switch that locks you in the bloody green house/building in wakaba

then what what rank do i need to be

I just made it to floor 33 with 2 blueprints. They were the masamune and pork chopper, how fucking lucky am I?

Pretty lucky, unless you subscribe to the school of thought that class affects your BP droprates, in which case just on the right class.

I was on a shooter so I dunno dude. It's all purely anecdotal at this point right?