/svg/ - Shadowverse General

blood edition

Shadowverse is a free-to-play, class-based collectible card game similar to Hearthstone /hsg/
The expansion, Rise of Bahamut released on Dec. 29th.
___

Platforms: iOS, Android, Steam (store.steampowered.com/app/453480/)

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Card Database/Deck Editor:
shadowverse-portal.com/

Intro Guide/FAQ:
pastebin.com/xNmQuDzR (embed) (embed) (embed) (read this if you're new)
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ibw62rcFMrkvWl_KPKUuRC_0f7LbvwE27ubQ-EJo0oQ/edit?usp=sharing

Take 2 Card Rankings:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k55fDS9LpX66H-pm5EgGouqwQSCF-sje-o5UwrXUwdI/htmlview#

Get your cheat sheets here: imgur.com/a/oj8uw

Card Collection Tracker/Pack EV Calculator:
Make a copy to edit your own.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UyixeCyjXhdnFKgxTP-ILk_lMKBZ6kUoZHn9TaytYXo/edit?usp=sharing
___

All-in-one Steam undub and uncensor:

Link:
mega.nz/#!6IRACSjb

Password Key:
!47l0bjno5dE3Scb5C2-LCZNrhY7pDa3N1QfNQsRuq3U
___

Updated card art package.

-Added RoB art
-Fixed Vampire Queen art which was flipped upside down
-Changed filenames to match the card names (card number is still included)
-1163 images, 1.68 GB

mega.nz/#!ukI2WaQa!Zn7RRA69BqYHOTw4_mBUJegmebn3n17yZpzOWsrPCTs

A growing collection of animated golds/legendaries:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QUpZN9cgz0dvh637EYl5Pcx7PkXJlpufIL9Muc08jB8/edit#gid=1781390872

You can listen and download both EN/JP voices for cards at this place:
usamin.love/sv.html
___

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

corpetit.com/public/rage_of_bahamut/
seesaawiki.jp/mnga_bahamut/
translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ja&tl=en&u=https://shadowverse.gamewith.jp/article/show/21357
shadowverse-portal.com/deck/1.5.63FiQ.63FiQ.63FiQ.5_QqY.5_QqY.5_QqY.6736Y.6736Y.6736Y.6Avi6.6Avi6.6Avi6.68_dm.68_dm.6AtGA.6AtGA.6AtGA.63Kb4.63Kb4.63Kb4.6Aysw.6Aysw.6Aysw.61PnY.61PnY.61PnY.6Avhy.6Avhy.6Avhy.63Kaw.63Kaw.63Kaw.63MII.fqAgI.fqAgI.6Ay8C.6Ay8C.6AviG.6AviG.6AviG
shadowverse-portal.com/deck/1.5.63E_G.63E_G.63E_G.63FiQ.63FiQ.5_QqY.5_QqY.5_QqY.63E_6.63E_6.63E_6.6AtFs.6AtFs.6AtFs.6Avi6.6Avi6.6Ay8M.6Ay8M.6Ay8M.68zBM.68zBM.63Ezs.63Ezs.63Ezs.63E-0.63E-0.63E-0.6AtGA.6AtGA.6Avhy.6Avhy.6Avhy.63Kaw.63Kaw.63Kaw.659nE.659nE.63MII.fqAgI.fqAgI
shadowverse-portal.com/deck/1.5.63FiQ.63FiQ.63FiQ.61NLI.61NLI.61NLI.63Ezi.63Ezi.63Ezi.6Avi6.6Avi6.6Avi6.5_RZQ.5_RZQ.5_RZQ.63Fiu.63Fiu.63Kb4.63Kb4.63Kb4.6Aysw.6Aysw.6Aysw.61PnY.61PnY.61PnY.5_TGy.5_TGy.5_TGy.63KbE.63KbE.63KbE.6AviG.6AviG.6AviG.63Jsg.63Jsg.6A-aI.6A-aI.6A-aI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Reminder to remove elf

>Shadowverse updating on Steam
HAPPENING

Why do you keep removing this portion, vampyfag?

Come here if you want to search for card artworks:
corpetit.com/public/rage_of_bahamut/

Search by artists:
seesaawiki.jp/mnga_bahamut/

Fluffy tails

reminder that envybae is the best female SV streamer
please follow and subscribe Kappa PogChamp

F U N
U
N

One is pure one is a slut, which one is which

>female

there's too much shit in the OP, it doesn't fit
make a pastebin already

vampy afraid she will lose her popularity

So this is the power of a Master rank player, huh?

I think you missed his joke, user.

Trick question, both of them are pure.

Pffft. Hahahaha! What the fuck was that!?

Lastword Shadow decklist went with 41 streaks in Rank B

hey guys i'm late to the party
can someone give me like a sentence nutshell for every craft for this update

The two bats are pure, Vampy and Luna are sluts.

Mental disabilities are no joke, friend

Mid range is actually worse than control but control still isn't good. If uou care about winning then you play aggro shadow or play another class.

>fixed the flairs
>Isaboobs has her sweater again
wew

4 more in a row and I'll hit A0 with exactly 150 wins. Unless promos count, then 152.

Really wish I didn't have so much ladder anxiety, I've played like 10x as much Arena as ranked.

smurfing in the low elo, happens even here...

I have the most success with Midrange shadow.

14 fucking games today and 11 of them have been seraph heal haven. why the fuck is this deck back already a million daria decks is better than 10 minutes of bullshit.

>in Rank B

who /cursed luck/ here?
>draw no deathly tyrants despite having drawn 28 cards
>or
>draw all 3 in the first 6 turns together with altered fate
my draws just never work out it seems

This

I bankrupted myself for these memes. Wish me luck.

>tfw Jeno is actually pretty good

>this comfy as fuck ladder climb as control sword with all these bats flying around
I wish the meta would never shift.

>Turn 1 pass
>Turn 2 pass
>Turn 3 Dire Bond
>Turn 4 Wardrobe Raider
>Turn 5 Concede

Best girl

Well more power to you, because statistically speaking that archetype is abysmal.

Levin will rule the world.

>Daria DShift

Let's go ONE STEP FURTHER

That's not bad luck, that's just how Tyrant decks are.

good luck user

i guess because it's good vs vampy and her flock

Fuck off, Roachslut.

stop starting shit.

3 DROPS IN NEPDECKS.

YES OR NO?

Well fug. Nobody told me this game was this generous.

Hows your T3 deck working out?

>ladder anxiety below a1
uhh, user....

She doesn't have to worry, most fun deck i could have to play for now
Too bad i am unsed in A1 to Shadow and Darias are always a problem

>been playing since mobile launch
>63 legos in total, bought 2 prebuilt
>still dont have forte and merlin
>opened 1 otohime saber and vampire queen
>1 ancient elf from reroll
>a lot of gold cards from standard still missing.

Rate my luck.

Fuck off Trannybae

>not a single leg in my last 10 packs
fuck you

too good for this world, too pure!

Xth for Vampy a CUTE!

>playing for 2 hours
>only against daria
Is anyone else getting bored encountering the same deck all the time? Its not a matter of win anymore but a matter of annoyance. My eyes literally hurt because of daria now. This cancer is spreading from the bottom beginner to master.

>2 14/14s, 10/10 and 4/5
>dshift twice

i'm too scared to spend my rupies on more cards

Playing since launch and f2p too.

I'm a 91 legos, 9 being animated.

Don't have Aurelia or Otohime from standard.

not used to shadow*
Shadow is quite a bitch if they don't phantom concede in Yurius

buy leaders!

This expansion is miles better than ROB. You don't have any right to complain unless you're top 100 master according to /svg/.

Come back in 2 days for a real answer, but right now im leaning towards no. Using more than 4 different costs is too risky, you dont want to be praying that Nep pulls Khawy so you can clear the board and heal up.

>It's a "Nerffie posts something retarded" episode
I hate reruns.

REE THE NEW UPDATE REMOVED MY UNCENSOR REEEE REEEE

>Casted four spells on face instead of killing my snowmen
Don't think he saw that lethal coming

Trying to decide which shadow deck to play, but with all the terminology and no concrete decklists tied to them, I don't even know which is which.

I've seen people talk about aggro, midrange and control.

Pretty sure control used to be that shitty LotF deck that no one will use anymore with the new Nephthys control being available.

For midrange, I know about the last word deck from gameai, using Urd and NecroAss to activate instant kill and produce liches, slowly grinding the enemy down while keeping the board tilted in your favor (I thought that was called tempo, but oh well). But shadowlog lists midrange as a separately from last word, so is there a midrange deck that isn't based on last word?

And then there's aggro, which seems to be just early face into a Phantom Howl + Coco&Mimi finisher. Is this where Shadow Reaper fits in, or is that a completely different deck?

Any non-meme decks I'm missing besides that?

Good. Now give it to me straight, which of these are worth crafting? And I don't trust anyone's Nephthys first impressions at this point, so let's leave that out.

but I need to play and protect my daughter Luna

Dude has a massive hardon for aggro and Shadow Reaper. Trying to discuss anything else with him is like slamming your head against a brick wall.

Legit the most frustrating person in this general, at least the posts are easily identifiable so I dont get trapped into that shit.

>sending her into battle herself instead of sending in mordecai-nii-chan
shit father

How the fuck is possible that out of all the RoB pack I've opened the only legs were four (4) Daria?

Can't even liquefy the extra one because potential nerfs. (inb4 >nerfs)

Fuck.

Yes, it also makes me tilting
Could afford only cheap aggros is suffering too, if only i didn't wasted vials in shit i ended up not even playing because too much shit

I'm only running 2,4,7,8 but I only encounter people running at 3 drops and sometimes 6 drops as well.

I've seen a bunch of people screw up their nep pulls or board because of it, and that often costs them the game. Well that and their lack of removal compared to the 4 costs kind.

But when I'm encountering so few people running 2,4,7,8 I got curious.

When do you guys think we'll get a Necromancy tutor?

go here

translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ja&tl=en&u=https://shadowverse.gamewith.jp/article/show/21357

lotf can be mid range

also some user posted an aggro deck with shadow reaper recently, i saved it but didn't test

if this is the better expansion then I dont want to encounter the worst that will come and will have everyone playing one deck all day all night

I wish daria was more expensive so there wouldnt be shitty daria players everywhere who dont even know how to play her but still play her to annoy you.

I'm afraid of losing, especially to shitters. It's probably why I have like a 90% win rate right now.

That's not "I might lose rank" anxiety, it's more of a dumb pride thing.

Concede Witch is the Earthrite Deck made to grind out your opponent's resources

>Haven shitter does nothing all game
>turn 9 instant win because lel Seraph.

>Shadow gets a necro tutor
>Tyrant decks are the new cancer

Shadow Reaper fits into aggro, yes. You play him on t4~ usually and he grows very fat so on the next turn you have a 3/3 to 5/5 that can just wreck face.

how do you check your winrate

There's midrange decks with hardly any focus on last word too, but they're not very powerful. Nep decks is the new hot thing, and it might actually be really good.

I wish he would at least get a trip since he's so dead-set on identifying himself in all his posts, at least I could filter that shit then.

>does nothing all game
>survive

Sounds like you're the real shitter then.

Arisa is a whore, though. Her VA keeps lusting after Luna on Shadowverse Time.

The only elf worthy of that title is Lily. Piece of the Pie was the best story event in GBF to date.

Need help, I can't even do a win one game dragon daily. i just lost to some forest who only had a cynthia and bahamut. Here's the deck, cards in the next

>draw all the removal in your deck except odin
>lose

I have success with all versions of Shadow right now. I personally enjoy midrange the most, but apparently its the weakest of the 3. Control Shadow decks are going to be Nep decks.

"Midrange/Last Words"
shadowverse-portal.com/deck/1.5.63FiQ.63FiQ.63FiQ.5_QqY.5_QqY.5_QqY.6736Y.6736Y.6736Y.6Avi6.6Avi6.6Avi6.68_dm.68_dm.6AtGA.6AtGA.6AtGA.63Kb4.63Kb4.63Kb4.6Aysw.6Aysw.6Aysw.61PnY.61PnY.61PnY.6Avhy.6Avhy.6Avhy.63Kaw.63Kaw.63Kaw.63MII.fqAgI.fqAgI.6Ay8C.6Ay8C.6AviG.6AviG.6AviG

Aggro
shadowverse-portal.com/deck/1.5.63E_G.63E_G.63E_G.63FiQ.63FiQ.5_QqY.5_QqY.5_QqY.63E_6.63E_6.63E_6.6AtFs.6AtFs.6AtFs.6Avi6.6Avi6.6Ay8M.6Ay8M.6Ay8M.68zBM.68zBM.63Ezs.63Ezs.63Ezs.63E-0.63E-0.63E-0.6AtGA.6AtGA.6Avhy.6Avhy.6Avhy.63Kaw.63Kaw.63Kaw.659nE.659nE.63MII.fqAgI.fqAgI

Nepnep
shadowverse-portal.com/deck/1.5.63FiQ.63FiQ.63FiQ.61NLI.61NLI.61NLI.63Ezi.63Ezi.63Ezi.6Avi6.6Avi6.6Avi6.5_RZQ.5_RZQ.5_RZQ.63Fiu.63Fiu.63Kb4.63Kb4.63Kb4.6Aysw.6Aysw.6Aysw.61PnY.61PnY.61PnY.5_TGy.5_TGy.5_TGy.63KbE.63KbE.63KbE.6AviG.6AviG.6AviG.63Jsg.63Jsg.6A-aI.6A-aI.6A-aI

>Not Robomi: Generations

>muh meta isn't fully developed yet
>the nips will come out with counters to daria and aggrobats
>Just tech X card
>t. B0
>muh inconsistencies
Literally every single reply that I got when I posted anything related to Daria.

Fucking this. What's the point of introducing shitton of legendaries when a deck comprised of fucking golds and silver will just shit on you.

Wasn't me family. I hate control Shadow but statistically midrange is way fucking worse as I mentioned and with Nep out who knows it could even be fine. With Shadow you go all in aggro or brick wall people, trying to half-ass both fucking sucks. Midrange Shadow is terrible.

What the fuck is this.
This physically hurts me.

You can't, but because I have so few ladder games I can go off memory and replay history.

You can also compare your rating to your total wins, the more above the 100x curve you are the better you're doing.

>heal
>heal
>heal
>themis
>themis

He does nothing to deal damage to me but still wins because he has insane card draw that guarantees he draws Seraph by turn 8 + 3 countdown removal

Tales of tree trips through D0 shitter

forest has the most meme edgy card too

...nothing personnel... kid

>it's a losing a mirror match because I went first match

why does second turn need two cards again?

Yeah played against a deck like that twice within an hour. It also had PTP for some reason even though it decked itself before getting 30 shadows.

Not him but you take notes and do math
My winrate 2 days ago was close to 90% with 10+ winstreaks, now it's more close to 60% and best winstreak was 4 games, tilting pretty hard after playing the same deck for 70 matches straight.
Might need to do some Arena and or craft a new deck for A climb to refresh myself

try face dragon, seabrands instead of forte if you don't have her
you don't need dragonewt scholar and dragon council too

What are the win rates of each deck now?