>Anton: The Endless War
dfoneople.com/news/updates/580/Overview

>Steam™
steamcharts.com/app/495910

>New DFO artbook:
aladin.co.kr/shop/wproduct.aspx?ItemId=85800836
dfonexus.com/threads/pandemonium-concept-art.12567/

>Level 90 Epics:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ERWsPVGJDotgSFzBq-9VUHEf_rWBK2UurvXSJI1N6Rc/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>DnF Updates:
dfonexus.com/threads/summer-2016-update-reveal-information-compilation.12010/#post-312054

>Update Schedule
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15Vxz-_PkN_aiRITA7TO0Aqov_alKgPaTLAGMzFs0bG4/

>NORMAL ANTON GUIDE:
docs.google.com/document/d/1T4uCWBAsJAGxds0juJxU60TGQe5fJCJHkYlKdO9nuJA/preview?pli=1

>ANTON RAID GUIDE
darkmatter.zone/d/7-how-to-make-turtle-soup-anton-raid-guide
archive.is/hVF3J

>Liberation weapon FAQ:
pastebin.com/7vRmMbnD

>NEW EVENTS LISTED HERE
dfoneople.com/news/events

Fatigue Points(FP) resets at 9AM UTC

>Official Links
dfoneople.com
facebook com/dfoglobal

>PVP playlist channels
youtube.com/user/Chengomango/playlists
youtube.com/channel/UCKkzSym6LVRhjvrQxr6sFeA

>Guilds
ask in the thread

>Wiki
wiki.dfo.world

>Avatar Simulator(Set to KOR)
dnf.exrpg.com/avatar/

>Skill Planner (Entirely unnecessary)
dnf.duowan.com/s/jnmn/gjs.html

>Pixiv Tags
アラド戦記 – Arad Senki
던파 – Deonpa
Dungeon&Fighter
DNF
D&F

>Voicepacks
mega.co.nz/#F!R5ByyQSR!Jy-BF-7Fk59XmGnrKVaP-Q
>JP Priest voice
mega.co.nz/#!QB0jjZZT!wbE08Q5SsML1leUpVngeLbM6cHY_Gbt0UK0tmXgZGmI

>DnF Original Soundtrack Symphony World
pastebin.com/LfzTQcDh
>Touhou Music Pack
pastebin.com/yRLzz58L

>Mods Installation Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1bzDeYgfdckqgfqtc60OpNTAhUcOiu53LMa_qFJ5LWvI/preview#

Previous thread:

Who do the eight goddesses main in DnF?

If you talk about the 8 goddess's on megaphone you get banned, just saying.

I got a piece of submarine volcano on my durandal. Is it my time?

No.

Well at least you shut me down quickly

>unironically playing durandal
>1 piece of a level 80 set when 90 cap is 12 days away

definitely no

because I'm (not really) new;

Who is Tessa? That's not the name of the Knight, but whenever I see that name getting posted in the thread there's a Knight image next to the name Tessa.

Why are Female Slayers MOMs? Are they really that old? To be honest, based on their choose of gear, Majestic and Demon looks like middle aged women, the other two look like they are in their teens - early twenties. DT looks extremely autistic too.

Why are Female Mages called Bugbugs? They are not insects. Wait, are they(lore)?

Why are Male Mages gay?

Mom refers to the a subclass of fslayers, the sword master, and specifically her second awakening Majesty.

Male mages are gay because they're cute.

masamune is trash

Every guess and assumption in that post is incorrect, you dumb animeposter.

Chess Knight or Bayonet for bug?

Bugbug only refers to Battlemage, who has lots of bugs.

Tessa is some """"""""""""""""""girl""""""""""""""""""""" who has posted in /dfog/ before. """"""""""""""""""She"""""""""""""""" also happens to be the admin of the DFOG wiki and """""""""""""""she"""""""""""""" mains EK. There's some autistic anons who believe that by spamming """""""""""""""""""her""""""""""""""""""""" name with knight pictures that """""""""""""""""she'll""""""""""""" notice them.

Forgive my excessive quotes, it's just that there's too many autists that are in denial of Tessabeing male despite HE being confirmed multiple times

Only SM is Mom. Mommy......

Only Battlemage is called BugBug and that's because Battlemage used to be buggy as shit. They're even bugged in DFOG right now, Battle Groove doesn't even work properly.

Male Mages are gay because most people who play them are actually gay (see Polyphia) or are faggots who pretend that they're a girl. Even the "hetero" Male Mage players act like total faggots for some reason.

>New Event giving out Gracia

which event is giving out a gracia piece?

>anyone believing there are girls on the internet
>the year of our eternal loli in the sky 1995+22

Tessa is wiki manager and supposedly an attractive female.
Only Majesty/2nd awakening Swordmaster is mom.
Only Battle mage is bugbug. Game bugs are the reason.
Look at them, and their targeted playerbase.

>supposedly an attractive female
No.

max meme

>supposedly an attractive female

LOL

SUPPOSEDLY dude.

He's not supposedly an attractive female. At best, he's a shitty trap with a voice changer.

tessa is due to dedicated shitposters

and only cause there's noone else as dedicated namedropping others

Well shit. Have they interacted with nipple? Did they seduce Gerri?

>you might've partied with them and never known

Ok so, there's someone in this thread who finds this Tessa person attractive and yet no one has ever spoke to her or seen a picture of her? So this person is in love with the in-game avatar and persona. Tessa isn't real.

Majestic does look like a middle aged women. So, yeah.

Oh. I recently took a look at a Bugbug BattleMage video uploaded my the guy that is "our guy" and notice she has a cool looking transformation. How cool is bugbug's transformation?

How gay is Male Mage though?

>her
It's a dude with a voice changer.
>Majestic
It' Majesty. And she really doesn't look that old, it's an exaggeration.

Teana is shit but apostle is pretty cool looking. Plus dimensional rend full swing is the tightest shit.

>"our guy"
He's not.

Yes some autists are unironically obsessed with Tessa despite never actually interacting with """"""""""her"""""""""""".

>Oh. I recently took a look at a Bugbug BattleMage video uploaded my the guy that is "our guy"
>he fell for the shitty Aegisrick is "our guy" meme

He's not "our guy", there's some retard that has been shilling AegisRick's channel recently on here as a shitty meme. Either that or it's actually Aegisrick trying to shill his own channel on here. Either way Aegisrick is nothing more than a casual who makes uneducated assumptions about shit but casuals still eat up his videos since there's literally nobody else with actual experience and knowledge of the game that make informative videos.

>How gay is Male Mage though?

Gay enough for most gays to flock from M. Priest to him.

Short hair, necklaces, ear rings, dress, is a furry, has honor, etc.

All the traits of a middle age women with responsibilities.

She's not a furry and your point is wrong.

>How gay is Male Mage though?

It's not gay if it's cute tier.

>mom
>furry

what the fuck am I reading?

All of her avatar outfits and even her original design says otherwise. She wears a lot of old woman clothes and animal fur around her neck.

Wearing fur doesn't make you a furry, you retard. And neither of her outfits suggests that she's anywhere past mid 20's.

>wearing ANY animal fur makes you a furry

what the actual fuck am I reading?

they just call her mom because of her hair

guarantee if she had longer hair no one would do it

like the other 3 subclasses

>sees animal
>thinks it would look good around her neck
>kill it
>not a furry

what the actual fuck am I reading?

You don't know what a furry is.

I can't tell if you're baiting or if you actually don't know what a furry is.

Am I fitting in yet? lmao xd

The only reason she's called mom is because of this artist

The few times I talked to Tessa, she seemed pretty cool. Can't say the same about the fuck boys that post in this thread.

>5 war fund obtained
What are those?

Ignore them, the event is approaching its end and you won't earn enough for anything decent.

>an epic drops
>its useable by my class
>coastal junction super fast sya bottom
It seems pretty trash but I guess its nice that I got an epic that I can use for once.

Funny how everybody I see who "claims to have talked to Tessa" claims she's a girl

Guild Hideout War is permanent content

HE's pretty chill

keyword he

Used for guild hideout invasions and to buy guild defenses.

HE

HAS

>Challenge of the day: Do arena once.
They are really trying to push this meme.

Pop's pretty fun when it fucking works. I wonder if they'll ever give enough of a shit to make it server-based.

In the meantime, who can fuck up even the baggiest chumps?

>This entire post
What did he mean by this?

I wish neople will give knight 3 more subclasses just cause

She's getting two more that have been planned since her release.

Tldr I'm a fucking idiot mobile poster. PvP and laggiest.

Berserker, every chink plays him for a reason.

i thought that was because vomiting blood is a traditional chinese pastime

>tfw 90 gauntlet is barely and upgrade to IIG compared to the other broken 90 ebins
>tfw 3/5 on every 85 set but ele dropper
>tfw no reset ring

I said "she" because that's what she comes off as. I don't give a shit if it's a cute japanese mixed girl, a big black guy from detroit, a depraved fat ass chink, or a fucking alien. As long as they don't get in my way, I don't give a shit.

Tessa's cobweb-ridden womb..............................................................................

Men don't have wombs.

why are knight players the worst

I don't even play Knight.

Because you haven't talked to them.

Here's a hint: they're not being fucking serious you goddamn autists, it's just a meme.

So finishing my 9/9 street disciple with a Ghost Nail. Are their any legendaries worth getting for the set or just wait till 90 cap legendaries?

Do these two items synergize as well as the tooltips lead me to believe?
Also, is the "+5% Fire Damage on burned enemies" the special elemental modifier that scales really well with elemental damage and is infinitely stackable like 6pc Gracia's? Or is it just smash?
If it's the former, how much of a damage increase are +5% fire damage if my Fire element is at about ~180?

mana use for male striker or the epic bayonet for battle bug?

Im judt playing aroind eith chrind right now bit 8 have a wuestion.
Does increasing apply poisons level se to be a good for the tainted chron equipment on brawler?

mana use

Are you having a stroke?

>Im judt playing aroind eith chrind right now bit 8 have a wuestion.

I, uh, what?

My bad on phone
I have chrons, brawler uses apply poison, would it be a good idea to spec the chrons to give me +1 level of apply poison, this would leave my apply poison at 101 instead of 93, this is good right?

Yes, having a tainted set for apply poison swapping is good.

You'll need a retarded amount of element to make that 5% fire damage matter

it's the former
you'll get
5 * (1 + ele damage /222) more damage from it

thanks.
that would be 9% damage for me (assuming rose hair belt's burn chance is reliable) plus the 26 fire damage it gives which probably equals another 10% damage or so. seems pretty damn good for a legendary.

>Did they seduce Gerri?
Gerri...
...seduced them...?

>cut

bigger, longer, (less) uncut

>Pop's pretty fun when it fucking works.
>pop
>mom
Pawp...

panels 4-6 are too real >///

Is this DFO's team mam, team dad, and team bab?

I have a full red and green apply poison tainted set, and it didn't increase the poison damage.

You mean the last 4?

team dad all the way

sword master, low tier

Is this what I was like when I was 12? Just saying random shit because it made sense in my head
Fuck, I must have been a total piece of shit.

Empyrean, Master Race...

>The only way f mech ever gets any posting is by proxy from a guy who likes all f gunners
Feels bad

DS or DT anons?

>open up a lost treasure
>thinking about all of the cool stuff I could get and maybe even get an inventory expansion or something
>i get one megaphone and some milk mana pots
Whats even the point of an echo megaphone?

>dat one fmech obsessed artist
feelsgoodman

>tfw f mech is a christmas cake since no one wants her in game or out of game

Senpai...

Both because i have both and you ahould too

HOW do i fix this pvp glitch? I keep getting that UI thing in my games and constantly "matching time out" message pops up that interrupts my combos

goddamn this is annoying

I want to marry a F. Mech!

You can't fix it, it's literally an exploit that's hasn't been fixed for over a year now. The reason why it happens is because someone in Channel 61 queues up for PVP and gets matched up with someone in Channel 60. This causes the person in Channel 60 to have the fucked up UI.

The gooks should just get rid of Channel 61, hardly anybody PVPs in DFOG to warrant two Arena PVP channels.

You return to town. If you see the loading screen but then return to the lobby, that's a big red flag and you have to do it immediately.

fuck ele