God machine thread?

God machine thread?

201 HP... think you can handle it?

201hp..?
slow piece of shit...i can smoke the fuck out of this in my 1994 EG hatch with a couple of simple mods:

- 10 point cage with Parachute
- 3 piece discontinued JoJo frontend
- spec-R full drag suspension
- Fuel cell with -8 lines from tank to motor
- 1 044 bosch pump
- 1200 rc injectors
- golden eagle sleeved block
- cp 10:1 pistons
- Eagle rods
- arp headstuds
- oem h22 headgasket
- Balance shaft delete
- competition clutch twin disc
- Port and polished head
- skunk2 valve springs and retainers
- Str cam gears
- crower stage 1 cams
- aluminium radiator with slim fan
- gsr transmission with itr lsd.
- qsd h2k intake manifold adapter
- k20 rbc manifold
- qsd throttle body spacer
- blox 70mm throttle body
- 4bar omni map sensor
- 6al msd with coil and cap. 3 step launch control
- hks bov
- Garret 102mm turbocharger.
- Custom t4 front facing turbo manifold with 44mm flange
- 44mm tial wastegate
- Custom water to air intercooler set up
- aem eugo wideband w/ gauge
- tuned on chipped p28
- 13 inch volks drag rims
- 2 15 inch volks rear rims
- arp extended wheel studs
- si cluster
- 150 shots of nitrous

im making 248 horsepower to the FRONT WHEELS because thats the only place the power should ever be.

I got 240HP in my teenage girl cuckbox, I think so

Fuck off WATON

well said m8

my cousin has one with a straight pipe there hella fun to hoon

Dude, I started on a 300bhp, 1240kg car so anything with less than 300bhp feels slow as fuck.
I didn't even know how fast my car accelerated until my friends commented on it.

Jesus Christ, all those mods and you're only getting 250whp? How much money did you spend?

That car is very ugly.

the new god Machine, 375 hp and awd

>FRONT WHEELS because thats the only place the power should ever be
Oh boy....

Is pasta newfag

Say what you want about Korean cars but theyre the only ones doing things right with aesthetics right now. All the Jap brands have absolutely shit taste right now and Hyundai is capitalizing on it.

Hyundai now is what Honda, Toyota and Nissan were in the 90's. Give them another couple of years and they'll be absolutely unstoppable.

The Japanese brands are dead and Korea is becoming the new power in the import scene.

Move over Tofu boy, Kimchi delivery coming through!!!

maybe to a ricer fag like you

Just no. None of that is right.

I think the veloster's pretty cute

My girlfriend is looking for a new car, She has 26k to spend am I wrong in thinking one of these would be perfect since its really sporty but also surprisingly luxurious for the price? lemme know asap

You call him a ricer fag, but i would've thought a ricer fag would like that??

When does it go on sale?

ye dude its the best car in terms of price to performance

It's shit

I love the minimalist approach to the interior

ricer fags are weebs who like underpowered jap shit

2018/19, they've already said it wont be awd..

I really like the blue accents on the seats and doors. Really makes it feel sporty even when you are sitting still.

It really does... and when that baby gets moving... WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Literally the best car she can finance. Just make sure it says TURBO on the seats

3k civic and 23k in sik mawds

I actually think the velos is slightly btter looking than the genyy coupe

Nice counterargument.

The most "interesting" car any of those companies have put out in the last 5 years is this disgusting piece of factory rice. The rest of the Jap lineup is just econoboxes and minivans. Name ONE good car Honda, Toyota, Nissan, or Subaru has put out in the last 5 years. There arent any.

Meanwhile Hyundai has put out refreshing designs like the Veloster, and the Genesis coupe. Even the Genesis sedan looks fucking gorgeous, it's giving Mercedes and BMW a run for their money.

Their going to start forcing all the other car manufactures to start being innovative with their design language or else theyre going to get left behind. It's exactly what the fucking industry needs right now.

>it's giving Mercedes and BMW a run for their money.
it's directly ripping them off*

i have a h

Get the bitch a used durango bitches love durangos.
They are faster than the faggot veloster as well as luxurious and sporty.

Hyundai makes shit cars.
Veloster is slow and gay
Gen Coupe is worse than a Mustang that is cheaper in every way.
Genesis Sedan is pure garbage.

Also the typical Hyundai owner is someone who needs to stand out that has no idea how a car works but just knows they are better based off of no merit.

What a cogent argument. You've really convinced me to ignore that other guy.

Not true bro, my Velosterâ„¢ is fast as fuck, and I know EXACTLY how a car works, my foot goes down, my boost goes up. How's the bus treating you, kiddo?

Is it?

Hyundai is just bringing back elegant and timeless design language at a time when the offerings from German manufactures have started looking like garish disgusting blobs. If you told me that they were directly ripping off the BMW and MB of 10 or 15 years ago I might believe you but certainly not as they are now.

Theyre forcing these meme design trends to die. Like I said, Hyundai is EXACTLY what we need right now.

how new?

All cars are fast some are faster than others.
"0-60 in like 8.5 seconds bro" isn't fast.
Fuck my durango is faster than that.

>0-60 times

Literally who cares. There more to performance than straight line speed.

>FCA shitbox

fuck you

>Unironically buying a Ford Fiesta
Lmao

This got me rolling lmaoooo

Well done

That's not a turbo model.

Neither is mine. :-(

How can you tell?

Details, nigga.

Turbos have projector halogens and brighter LED accent lights. Base models have reflector headlights. Also the grille is different. OP painted their grille black, custom.

These are base.

These are turbo.

This is a concept rallycar based off the new i30(Elantra GT)

And >pic related
Is another concept, but it is based off the Veloster, so it might be a better indication of what the actual mk.II Veloster will look like.

So what's this?

It's the same RM16 concept based on the current Veloster, dressed up in camo. They got rid of the 3rd door, threw the 2L turbo GDi tuned for 300hp in the middle, and gave it AWD. Voila. A modern mid-engined Renault Clio V6 Sport from South Korea.

Most think the RM16 is a one-off. Some think it's the basis for the "N" performance version of the mk.II Veloster.

Pic related is the most-recent pic of the mk.II Veloster, probably the base version, though it's hard to tell much from the pic besides the rear light design. You might make out some rear air vents down towards the bottom though...

interesting

*correction: the RM16 is actually mid-engine and REAR wheel drive not AWD.

Also here's another pic of the official mk.II Veloster (again, probably a base model).

Other mk.II highlights:
>independent rear suspension
>lots of other suspension improvements
>6sp. manual trans
>new 7sp. dual-clutch auto optional
>the current turbo engine may be the mk.II's base engine since everyone's turbo-ing everything

All rumors however until the damn thing is official.

And the 3rd of only 3 pics that currently exist of the mk.II.

>Name ONE good car Honda, Toyota, Nissan, or Subaru has put out in the last 5 years. There arent any
gt86
370z
wrxsti
lan evo
NSX
GTR
LFA

I agree hyundai and kia are getting more interesting and reliable by year.

>stance
Garbage
>veloster
Dogshit

That is the NA Veloster...

took a look at this car

it's one door on the driver's side, and two doors on the passengers' side

that's quite interesting

Get used to it because it's Hyundai's halo performance car now that the Genesis coupe was put to pasture.

summer came early bois

tf no its not, not by a long shot

>couple of simple mods

Goes on to list nearly 40 mods many of which requiring long down time of the vehicle and a garage to work on it.

This better be a troll. You should be putting 500 to the fucking wheels for that amount of time and money.

Only Hyundai worth buying in a Gen coupe. You could lower that piece fo shit to the center of the earth and it still wont look good/go fast.

It's getting rebadged under the Genesis name and re-released with a 3.3 TT

Assuming we all live in North America here but unless you live in Europe and have old twisty roads to open up on straight line is the way to go.

>mfw all these faggots buy tight handling cars that spend 98% of their life on 8 lane interstates.

lol wat. A fucking Veloster? 26k You could get a toybaru twin or better yet, don't even leave the lot that could probably get you an R-Spec Gen Coupe and roast all three of those.

This thing looks fat enough to melt rear sway bars like butter.

>201 HP
Kek, my 80s luxury landbarge has more HP than that and it's only a 6cyl.

good copypasta haven't seen it in a while

Aww yiss

Wow you really have no idea what minimalism means

t.art student

All the people that don't know this is a pasta kek

Wow you really have no idea how sarcasm

t.non autist

>think you can handle it
>handle
Not gonna be handling at all with no suspension travel

>unironically spending money on Ken Block wheels

its not much different than a ford

>korean fanboys actually believe this

I have a 2010 gencoupe, can someone point me to a car under 30k with 300+ hp thats rear wheel drive? I wish it was lighter, but i could still run away from all you jdm weebs. 75 k miles on this baby, STILL under warrenty, never had any issues and i drive the shit out of it

>I have a 2010 gencoupe, can someone point me to a car under 30k with 300+ hp thats rear wheel drive?
2010+ Chevrolet Camaro V6
2011+ Ford Mustang V6
2011+ Dodge Challenger V6
2008-2009 Pontiac G8
2011+ Chevrolet Caprice PPV
2005+ Dodge Charger R/T
2005+ Chrysler 300C Hemi
2005-2008 Dodge Magnum R/T
1998-2002 F-body twins
1996-2004 Ford Mustang Cobra
1993-1997 Lincoln Mark VIII

Also, C5 Corvettes

mfw this car looks unironically good

>none of them can turn
kek

>Posts mile long list of American trash
Uppermost laf

You do realize in North America 90% of our driving is on 8 lane highways or long sweeping turns in more rural area's and 9.98% streets. Having a car that's ready and able to eat hairpins is nice but it's a complete fucking waste unless you living in very specific area's.

Get a 2016 Gen Coupe R-Spec you fag.

>god machine thread
>posts this pos

lol, that double arch life.

Its faster sure, but i dont like the styling as much. r spec is a waste, only benefit stock is the suspension, and id rather put coils on my current car.
Everywhere has fun roads, and i like a car that doesnt feel boaty where i can kick out the back at will. plus theres the added bonus of not driving a car that 90% of the dumb military base psychos roll around it, it much less common than the average stang

>falling for the bait
Top kek.

>God Machine thread.
>Not a single picture of God Machines
Gotta fix that.

That's a focus my dude

lol nothing from Honda even makes the list.

>NSX
Weighs more than 3800 lbs, costs $150,000 starting, and took so long to develop it was already outdated by the time it came out and gets absolutely before by anything else in the price range. Terrible Aesthetic design to boot. The only reason anyone is excited about the new NSX is because it carries the NSX nameplate, even though it totally misses the philosophy of the original.

>GTR
Heavy, ugly, auto-only and costs nearly $100,000. Again, misses the entire philosophy behind the old skyline GTRs while capitalizing on name recognition.

>WRX STi
The concept looked really good but unsurprisingly the production version took away anything that was at all unique or interesting about the concept design. Take off the huge wing on the back and it could pass for an angry Corolla. As usual, the Japanese companies are too afraid to do anything inspiring, original, or interesting with their designs.

>LFA
The LFA was neat but it was a limited production $375,000 supercar with buyers selectively chosen by Lexus. It isn't really relevant.

>Evo
The Evo was good but it's dead. At least Mitsubishi let it die with a shred of dignity instead of dragging it along, "redesigning" it into an abortion of what it originally was

>hyundai asymmetric whack job
yea,
NO.

>no THE EXCELLENT

honda s660
:^)

>posting american pieces of shit
tell me about your 6 litres vee ate giving less than 200 hp

Let me ask you something, have you ever been to a KDM meet? Because it's probably the most exciting scene in the automotive world to watch right now.

With KDM you don't have to conform to any preconceived notions about what a "JDM tuner" car or an "American muscle" car should be. There's no standard set of rules, just pure creative expression.

Hyundai and Kia are providing tuners with the interesting, unique, and affordable platforms to work with that the Japanese companies just haven't been offering lately, and people are responding to it in an amazing way. Just like Hyundai has been reinventing itself as a company over the last few years, the KDM scene is reinventing the tuning world.

Everyobe on this board moans about not being able to experience the JDM tuning scene in the 90's but that scene and that energy is happening again. It's happening right now. You just have to know where to look.