Turn 2000 into 10000

10 000$ out of 2 000 how?

So Veeky Forums i have been missing from here for the past couple of months after i realized that i need money to make money, so i wageslaved my way these couple of months and managed to save up 2000$ (Romania here). Can anyone help me with ideas of how to turn that into 10000$? i currently dont have a job, still in uni trying to be and engineer.

>inb4 kneepads, crypto and trading
>also i dont mind doing illegal shit

really? no ideas?

Really? No ideas? Don't bother with your Romanian 'university' trying to be 'and engineer', just come to the UK and live off the government.

If anyone had an idea to turn 2k into 10k they sure as shit wouldn't share it on a native basket weaving image board

Fastest short term would be buying some tools/equipment (snow blower, shovels, lawn mower, whatever the fuck) and going and doing some good ole hard work.

>hard work.
hard work = exercise = gets bitches

>and live off the government.
i see what you did there but i have no interest in a muslim coutry :(
in romania no one pays for that kind of shit, everyone does it themselfes

Get to the American south west, as soon as trump kicks out all the illegals you can come in and swoop that strawberry picking job

Buy 2,000 shares of HTBX (NYSE), ride the escalator up, then sell on December 5th.

best case scenario i make another 1000

Use a nice leverage on some commodities

sports betting

You won't like this, but you could buy a nice lawn mower and weed wacker for like $500. You could easily know on people's doors in April and charge $40 a cut. Do 8 lawns which is about 8 hours of work. Do this for 32 days. Get $10,000 off of $500 and gas cost. ROE is better than any company you could ever invest in.

Congratulations. You can now afford the top of the range $2000 knee pads

>buy $2000 of meth
>sell it for double the price
>buy $4000 of meth
>buy $8000 of meth
congrats you have $16000 dollars

That fucking burnt dude...

>trying to ripoff methheads

Enjoy being raped and beaten to death, faggot.

if you are truly desperate desu, sports betting. if you don't have the appetite for that risk, then no idea.

i knew a guy on another forum who was romanian and in the same predicament, and he did pretty well with soccer.

>thinking methheads don't willing pay double when they're jonesing

Get a job. Work for a few months

I gaurantee you theres someone in romania who will pay to have their drive shoveled. Youre just a lazy entitled faggot

How do I into work visa?

you can probably invest in something that is specific to romanian culture like buy an resell kanye west yeezys to the teenegers or something like that

>Couple of months 3-4
>Already 2000$ in romania
How exactly did you accomplish this feat? In Romania you only get paid between 200-500 euros at max and only per month, not weekly. So you have to learn to manage your money in a better way than the rest of the world which get their paycheck from week to week and get like 2000$ a month.

You can't, not in Romania, is just impossible, and the reason is, how generally moves the economy.

Buy index fund. Wait 12-20 years.

How does Netbet compare to cryptotrading?