Here I shill for a really fuckin cool YouTube channel that I want to see live...

Here I shill for a really fuckin cool YouTube channel that I want to see live, it's a dude that lives in NH and does little races and builds cars in a setting that is real and attainable, he's on his second now and I think you guys will appreciate it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qOmMw-mkdmE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtu.be/qOmMw-mkdmE

I've subscribed. Best of luck to the build and hope to see some videos!

Subbed.
Seems like genuine, passionate content with breddy fucking good production value for a channel with like 100 subs.

fucking samefag OP. People on Veeky Forums never type like this.

No samefag, I'm not even from the states. Just someone who's genuinely interested in content from Veeky Forums rather than the usual reposted shite.

We all know the boards content is going downhill, so why kick off when content is posted?

Nice self promotion OP
>subbed

You know you can see how many posters are in the thread right? Now OP could fire up some proxies and post but isn't it just as plausible that two whole people on a board for cars thought this guy working with cars was worth watching?

We all know youre samefagging but what you have got looks quite good so Im taking the bait

>live in apartment where your neighbors are morons who keep the default wifi network name (and by extension password)
>get ~5 different IP's to shitpost with (6 including my phone)
>samefag threads just like OP only I know how to be discrete (unlike OP)
p.s. you can't post on Veeky Forums through proxies (they're all banned) or a VPN (Veeky Forums doesn't let you) so you're wrong

No samefag, and I fuckin wish these vidyas were mine he's building my fuckin dream car, I just found him because I live near by in MA

>we all know you're samefagging

Right.

I was gonna bitch about your tard rage shitting up the thread but actually keep it up free bumps to get this dude subs

so you made the thread on your phone then bumped your thread on a desktop. doesn't prove anything.

I know it doesn't prove shit but idc just wanna get this content out there

>good content
'BOUT FUCKIN' TIME

you can buy a banner on Veeky Forums

If it was my channel I would

I like it.

t's a refresher to watch a video without hearing, "HEY GUYS IM SO AND SO AND HERES WHAT WE'RE GONNA DO" *que obligatory brostep in background* -10 minutes of panning macro shot of car-.

the commentary is dry and not very engaging but subbed because I love 280z

Pretty cool channel

Fuck off shill cuck.