Dueling Network General - /dng/

Yu-Gi-Oh! General #2409

DRAGON BALL Z: FUSION REBORN Edition

Last Thread: ● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
YGOPro (Windows): mediafire.com/file/baj95caex5si0n3/ygopro-1.033.A-Percy.exe
YGOPro (Mac): mediafire.com/file/jpok5ejx0fvlu5k/ygopro-1.033.A-Percy-nopics.dmg
High Quality YGOPro Images: ygopro.co/Forum/tabid/95/g/posts/t/23339/The-Ultimate-HQ-Card-Project
Manual Card Updates (rename to Live2016 and replace the existing folder):
github.com/Ygoproco/Live2016

Useful Links:
Current Official Rulebook, last updated 6/27/15:
yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/EN_SDSE_Rulebook.pdf
Wiki with a wealth of information for the players:
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market:
yugiohprices.com/
OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html
TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists
TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/
Hypergeometric Probability Calculator:
yugioh.party/
Official /dng/ ruling test:
testmoz.com/466984

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Maximum Crisis (January 14th)
●OCG: Tyranno's Rage (February 25th)
●OCG: Code of Duelist (April 15th)

●TCG: Pendulum Domination (January 20th)
●TCG: Raging Tempest (February 10th)

Before asking to be spoonfed, try the following:
● READ THE OP
● Read the cards carefully
● Lurk and read the archives
● Google your deck before you post it here. If your deck is/was competitive it will probably have topped an event, see the provided links above
● Most games have single rounds or a best of three match; matches are encouraged as they teach you to make use of your side deck for tournament play

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/koR8FjzxZeU?t=116
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You'll put me in your deck now r-right /dng/?

First for set list never

First for petdecks

>not even a quickplay
Eh. Only in the most petdeck of petdecks.

>during the End Phase
This is what really kills the card.

It should activate after you fuse

>tfw Super Poly never coming back
>tfw Shaddolls are kill
>tfw Fusion is now just a bunch of petdecks or techs

Fuck all of you cunts.

BUY BLACK WINGS@

Get fucked fusioncuck

just wait till norden

Let's errata Super Poly so it can see the light of day again. I got it:
The spell has to remain face-up till your next standby phase after activation and with that the selected monsters on the field must remain on the field to resolve, and if any of the monsters are not present on the field at any time the card is lost and the fusion monster flies straight from the ED into face-down banish.
What d'ya think council? Shall we remove the "can't respond" clause protecting it while at it, maybe even the fusion card has its effects negated?

>People at Zodiac are justifying the store banning Zoodiac decks
fucking scrubs I swear

Its nice that lunas got that field spell because right now because of the lack of kaleido chick, they suck, but once they get the chick, the field might feel useless
>End Phase recycling
>Poly is already searchable with Black Sheep, and soon to be recycleable by Kaleido Chick
>The only benefit is bouncing back Black sheep or Kaleido chick if you summoned Leo on Turn 1
It might be nice for a while, i'll test it.

Didn't they do that for EmEm too?

Being unable to respond to it was always the issue.

The new field makes fluffals even more consistent and powerful but what the fuck does any of this help when you cant activate a single fusion card anyways because lel D Barrier

>implying unsearchable outs matter when you go first and get out 38+Toad

yeah, but whether people like it or not the persons that bought the cards are clients too

but I think that some don't consider meta players to be human

sometimes i wish searchers never existed then we wouldn't have downies saying "dimension barrier doesn't matter since it's not searchable"

>when you go first
If you go first you anybody can with [insert unbreakable board here], who the fuck cares?

Because going first is the main and most important way to win.

Are meta players human?

True, but having the metacucks there with their T0 decks would likely scare away the shitters, who make up at least as much if not more of your business than the cucks.

Then Konami should make cards that help me in going first!

>during either players turn, if its the first turn, you can discard this card from your hand: It now becomes your turn

It's fine at 1 in OCG as it is, just kill Norden already.

still doesn't justify it. You could do something like, forbid using zoodiac in casual duels and nothing else. For tournaments allow it. As it stands, if I bought something in that store I would report them to Konami because the store doesn't have any right to forbid me from playing the cards.

More human than the people who put in literally trash cards into their decks and dont comprehend that they are fucking bad wouldnt even replace them with better cards even if you offered them FOR FUCKING FREE.

Fuck casuals. Literally.

>Turn stealing cards
>Number C1000: King Looping the 3rd. Detach all materials (min2); at the end phase this turn it becomes your draw phase.

You seem upset.

>dbz
you ruined it fucking petdeckfag cunt

One day we'll get a power creep "always treated as Poly" quick-play clone.
One day.

Only in fluffals, and you're lucky they don't have their own fusion spell

2017 is the year of the rooster, so here's Dark Magician Girl riding a huge cock.

Sometimes I have to wonder why someone would even bother with Yugioh if they're just going to netdeck the current fotm xyz cancer and get effortless wins for crappy card prizes. Yugioh has like 8000 valid cards for official play in circulation, but meta-only players replace their deck every 3 months the same way they would if playing magic or something else with set rotation.
The newer no-name card games are especially less competitive for even easier wins. But Yugioh has been ongoing for 2 decades and is obviously meant more for creative people who want to find secret techs across the vast/deep card pool, and meant for nostalgiasms over Dark Magician and Buster Blader, and stuff like that.

>year of the cock

>what is frighfur fusion
>what is apprentice magician

Yeah I am, I man what kind of faggot considers himself a human being (meaning that you have to have a brain and be capable of some sort of logical reasoning) and does shit like
>trap based lightsworn and dont activate raidens mill eff because hes scared to mill important traps and only milling 2 cards seemed safer to him
>LOL DESIRES IS BAD IF YOU ACTIVATE IM GOING TO DECK YOU OUT XD
>Why would I play spirit dragon if I would switch it out into azure anyways? And why would I search veiler just for one silly negation? No thanks I dont need those cards you are offering me for free to improve my deck because I literally suck 1000 dicks
Literally, all of them, should kill themselves.

Something you use with poly, not instead of poly. preferably you'd use poly then immediately use frightfur fusion,

But friend, we already have that

Pointless, its not about stealing turn just any turn, its about stealing the first turn.

If someone goes -1 to play a card that instantly makes it their turn, and they also don't draw a card for it, that seems...

...surprisingly underpowered.

As a petdeck faggot, please don't confuse us for these shitters, we dislike them as much as you do.

Again, you seem upset, do you play with 12yo's that reject your cards just because their own decks makes them feel special?
Take a chill pill, man. You are sperging out of a fucking children's card game, if they don't want to improve their decks, what is stopping you from beating their asses 24/7 and being the boss of the gym?

the point is they have his own fusion spell card

I mean the world does exactly what the other guy said hence why I posted it.

Still no 'good' tcg The World deck is there? (by good i mean good for what it is)

First guy is 30 (and actually mains magic), second 16, third guy 18.

If you don't want to deal with poly, you can always run Fusion Substitute, you're going to miss using materials from the hand though.

but it can't replace poly. the point is, they don't have a poly replacement.

Yeah, like Fullmetalfoes Fusion

If I play for aestethics and casual play by prefering to put certain cards over what I'm aware to be better ones (because it fits the theme, I like the design, etc), am I somewhat less human to you?

Memelords XXI loop i guess
But why doing that when you can play Morningstar FTK

No, your less human if you are not capable of understanding that you are playing cards that are worse and complain about losing and blaming other people for it. In short, if you are not capable of performing the simplest act of logical reasoning.

They've already phased out the hard OPT.
Soon they'll phase out the archetype specificity.
And eventually they'll make it searchable by every Poly searcher.

EVENTUALLY.

>you are playing cards that are worse and complain about losing and blaming other people for it.
Ok so now you are showing your true colors, basically your moron friends don't want to improve their decks and complain about losing?
Want an advice, chill out and get better friends.

we arent talking about a replacement user

>don't want to improve their decks
Cannot. Cannot, they lack something that makes them incapable of doing so.

Dont worry, they arent my friends I dont have any since I moved for my job :^)

1st for GAS THE XYZ MECHANIC WAR NOW

Academia already tried that, but they changed their minds after they saw pendulums.

Academia are incompetent as shit.

Technically speaking, the conversation string started with the statement that generic Poly is only used in Fluffals because they don't have an archetype specific replacement for it.

they fucking wrecked the xyz dimension though.

fusion plant is on percy
let's see those shitty purple petdecks senpaitachi

was a fusion spell card, you came with the thing of replacement later

What are the top decks right now?

Fluffals
Predaplants
Ancient gears
Eidolons

Zoodiac Kaiju
Zoodiac Eidolon
Zoodiac Metalfoes

Only 1 deck on this list is true.
All the decks on this are true.

My bad, I forgot that Yugioh turns one into a strictly on-text analyst with very little room for contextual implications.

I'll errata the reply right away
>Only in fluffals, and you're lucky they don't have their own fusion spell
is now
>Polymerization is only put in Fluffals because it is lucky they don't have an archetype-specific improved Polymerization.

Eidolons are top tier because of Zoodiacs tho. And they have Super Poly in OCG

Reminder that powerful le qt EGAO archetypes were a mistake

>Eidolons
He was obviously talking about Ancient Gears

What's the worst between all these three

A) Zoodiacs

B) Demise + Floodgate Dek

C) FTK

FTK

Nice meme kiddo

FTK easily, and nurse burn deck

Tell me the best Dark World tech.

Stun meta is worst meta
You can nuke Zoodiacs
You can stop FTKs
You need to degenerate back to 6000 B.C YGO when stun decks are involved

youtu.be/koR8FjzxZeU?t=116

nice fucking timestamp 4chyn
meant 1.54

How do we make Synchro less "masturbatory" while keeping its signature Tuner+Synchro TunerSynchro mechanic?

Glory on the Academia

By playing Psy-Frames.

Has this image been posted here before?

>corail dragon
>Librarian
>Formula

Either ban all 3 or keep jacking off

FTK, floodgate dek can get nuked easily if you know your plays (or don't brick like i do). Zoodiacs are ez if you can remove Merkabah, Drancia and have an out of D.Barrier because i swear, this thing being at 3 makes it feel too common and appears most of the time on the damn backrow but overall, FTK by a large margin, fuck burn decks.

Even the japs know this meme

>no picture of sinister manga Jim Crocodile Cook holding Ruri hostage while holding Independent Nightingale and Tyrant Neptune

>That PSY-Frame pulp fiction
>mfw

r8. Also is there any reason to run Reactor over Galjiltron? It's a level 9 while Galjiltron is a level 8 and can be overlayed with Devil and it needs to attack for it to get it's effect to pop a spell or trap.
I'm still pissed there isn't a good level 1 earth turner beside bulb, I wanted to tech in nat beast.

There is the fact that Galjitron fucking sucks and Reactor is really good.

>Maldoche

:^}

Why the fuck are you not running Reactor and VFD in the main you turbococksucker

>says it's good
>doesn't point out why

>VFD
There is it. Thanks.

>doesn't point out why

Did you even read the cards?

How does sex with El Shaddoll Construct feels like?

not him but
"If this card attacks, until the end of the Damage Step, your opponent cannot activate Spell/Trap Cards, also monsters in your opponent's possession cannot activate their effects. At the end of the Damage Step, if this card attacked: You can destroy 1 Spell/Trap Card on the field."

gigantess vore

That's a shame, i guess Towers had it easy by having her tied (along with him)

and i fucking forget the image