/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

Best Girl Edition

>Heavensturn (December 31st - January 14th)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2017/Heavensturn/

>Patch 3.45 Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/c55a99e864094c0c7dfcbde0fa35bd9fda60dfcb

>Letter from the Producer LIVE Part XXXII and XXXIII
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/3ee28e9c3569e2c7be7212675e20a99641370d8d

>Stormblood Expansion Teaser:
youtube.com/watch?v=mAobb8_SzHY

>Red Mage Teaser:
streamable.com/25l4x

>Fanfest interview with Yoshi:
gamerescape.com/2016/12/26/famitsu-sits-down-with-naoki-yoshida-at-jp-fan-festival-2016/

>3.5 update info from Famitsu
famitsu.com/news/201701/05124262.html

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells
pastebin.com/raw/YcEBGQWu

Previously on /xivg/ :

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1MlsZSJUp1zf2JMLUDaUwaUfxWub_yF7zl6YHT1fe2co/edit
imgur.com/a/gor4q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

docs.google.com/document/d/1MlsZSJUp1zf2JMLUDaUwaUfxWub_yF7zl6YHT1fe2co/edit

really fucking cringey

so if they are dropping ps3, does this mean we'll get large scale content?

Is it considered creepy/rude to go exploring in residential districts just to see how everyone has decorated their homes? I'm poor and don't own a house or apartment, so no chance of me stealing any layout ideas.

nah

xth for remove beepy from the drakn house

/femroeg/

Not at all, just don't be Shana.

lol you guys

Okay thanks.

I don't know who that is but okay.

>not sleeping in random stranger houses

baka

I'm really starting to think things will never get any more epic, then you guys go and prove me wrong. Keep it up, xivg! I'd send you all reddit gold if I could

Hey guys. Sailor lad from a thread or two ago, made my character. Looks like you folks were right, Balmung is jumping. I'm not gonna wait around for the action to slow down, so anyone have any server recommendations for NA?

My noggin can't quite remember which severs ya'll folk recommended

not yet

Does anyone know what trade craft and field craft classes I should level? I have only been doing cooking so far because I want to be a good house husband but is there anything that is really needed or required?

Cactuar seems nice

Nope. If people have their house open, you're more than welcome to run about. It can be kinda awkward if you walk in and there's some people currently inside though. It gets even more awkward if you explore personal chambers.

THIRSTY GROWN MEN
ACTING GAY AGAIN
THEY CAN'T GET A GIRLFRIEND
OH WHEN WILL IT END

THEY'VE NEVER SUCKED DICKS
THEY GO ONLINE TO GET THEIR FIX
THEY PRETEND TO BE GAY
SO THEIR ERP IS OKAY

ONLINE THEY'RE A FEMCAT
IRL THEY ARE FAT
STAB EACHOTHER IN THE BACK
BECAUSE THEY HAVE A BALLSACK

TREAT THE GAME AS A DATING SITE
ALL THOSE "brownc@s" ARE WHITE
IT WILL END WHEN
FOR THESE THIRSTY GROWN MEN

Gilgamesh, Excalibur, and Leviathan, though the last two are on the Primal datacenter. If you are interested in them, you'll have to change data centers at the title screen.

You'll get the same content you're getting now because the bottlenecks to basically everything people bitch about are due to staffing issues or budget issues or design issues or server issues rather than technical limitations on the game's client

The only significant improvements are going to be UI-based, because that's basically the only place where the PS3 is actively holding the game back in a meaningful way

Balmung is garbage even if it is the most active.

>When you wake up and the milf is next to you

Me neither! Me neither!

Hey, sailor! Gilgamesh if you can squeeze in is all I can think of off the top of my head.

You're a repulsive person, I really hope I never meet you in duty finder

Yeah god forbid you complete your dungeon in reasonable time

Whoever mentioned provoke wars in 24-mans, holy SHIT that gets me mad.

>nobody will pull the boss despite them sitting around in Tank stance while Im in DPS stance, finally get sick of them and pull it
>they stay in tank stance anyway
>they provoke and/or start spamming nothing but emnity combo while in tank stance, and stay in the middle of the group so if/when they do pull aggro they'll cleave the entire alliance
>have to stay in tank stance doing enmity combo to hold against them because I don't want to risk wiping the raid or dealing with the uppity faggot acting like he's something big for pulling off me when I want to do good DPS and he just wants to 1-2-3

That's honestly my worst fear. Some houses have really nice set-ups that are great for screenshots but I'm terrified of being caught making some silly as hell pose.

In me notepad, thanks lad
I dinnae what a primal datacenter is, I'll give it a google.
I've a lad or two playing on it, I'd like to pop in eventually if I can.
Hey, I remember that dog. Gilg is full too, any other recommendation? That the one you play on?

Do you like pigtails?

you didn't even clear a9s

If you're on Balmung, people will completely understand.
If you're not, well, all the best. At that point your best option would be something along the lines of being self aware.
>"Hey, just screenshotting myself."

Yeah, so?

I didn't clear sophia ex either, shitpost with this for next month instead.

Do you really have so little imagination that only shitposting you can muster about it me is parroting things I say few threads earlier?

a large portion of the thread plays on gilg and balmung, gilg will open from time to time if you want to try to get on it, though you may have to go for the early morning US hours.

>try pugging on Gilgamesh
>Rep rep rep rep rep rep rep rep rep rep
>Spend more time reforming and kicking people than actually running content even when those people they kick are obviously capable of clearing content
>Constant shitflinging at each other and bringing up each other's fflogs
>"It's not my fault. It's everyone else's!"
I miss Balmung. At least people admitted when it was their fault most of the time.

Nah, I play on Balmung and paid for the transfer. Faerie is a good starting server. Medium population and everyone is super nice.

>shana
>playing the game

You're in no danger, he has done nothing in game, and runs nothing, for a long long time. He literally just shitposts and targets catgirls at drakn house. By all means he's like beepy. The way he talks in fc chat is the icing on this shitcake.

>have a nice house
>never catch people in it
I just like people saying my house is nice...

I'm a ilevel 205 whm cuck; what weapon should I be grinding for? My current weapon is iLevel 145.

Imagine how silly you would sound IRL saying this. People having their doors unlocked isn't an open invitation to come in.

>mfw ywn find a stranger in your house and force him into your rape dungeon

fflogs ruined the raid scene
people just go out of their way to fuck over the group if it means a higher personal parse, which isnt even the point of fflogs

This is common and annoying, most tanks are passive aggressive fucks.

>Dont wanna pull but will do all of your greentext shit
>If you do a countdown, they will pull ahead of you on purpose despite never doing it otherwise
>Will pull AS SOON as they get there to beat you even though half the raid is dragging ass because they are inconsiderate fucks but will not pull when everyone is there on the next boss

Nah, I just don't appreciate your habits. My dungeon runs are quick enough. You're honestly scary to me. Like actually making me feel uneasy. I am just a random person so I know this opinion means nothing but yeah, those are my feelings.

Who's going to stop you? If they have it open, there's nobody to blame but themselves if people go exploring.

Please tell me this is bait and not an actual thing.

Well I'm not so sure about exploring houses NOW

That's paksie way of thinking

Post logs.

What's that, people who are creepy with no personality other than making epic lewd jokes and spewing memes make you uneasy? OKAY CHEMO
I was happy when he left Guard and I'm happy he doesn't log in.

grind PotD for the i255 Kinna weapon

>try pugging on gilgamesh
>clear all of creator in a timely manner with little to no issues
but yeah i mean there's a lot of fucking terrible players out there, and most of them pug cause they're too awful to get into a group. it's good to keep track of names so you can avoid grouping with those kinds of people in the future

t. gilgamesh pugstar (retired)

your house is ugly

Sounds like a transfer would be in my future then. I don't mind that I suppose.
Sounds like a plan, then. If the game is a hit with me, I'll transfer and yuk it up with my mates.
Wait, is there actual player housing in this game? If there is I'm going to proceed to the nearest dock and lose my shit

>chemo

I actually wanted to reason but nah, the conversation is over.

I'm gonna fucking crush you, kid.

I'd go to your house while exploring if it's on Balmeme.

CEASE AND DESIST.

there is but getting a house on a high pop server is a nightmare/quite costly

youre creepy as fuck shana, should have taken the hint when your posts vanished earlier this week or tried to shit on an au ra wearing bikini while wearing one yourself.hypocrite

Goblet Ward 4 Plot 14, I love visitors because decorating is literally the only skill I possess, please god end the pain[/spoiler

It's from the DRAKN discord.

Re-read my post I was making fun of Shana bcause he calls every bad post about him Chemo you ESL retard

*enters think tank*

Hmm at least 6 people told me it's retarded to read filtered posts yesterday and at least 10 had to report me 2 days ago. Must have been all chemo

*leaves think tank*

Tummies

Are you part of DRAKN? Why would you even post it here?

Which ebins are into tummies?

Cactuar is fine, do NOT go to Primal datacenter

GO AWAY FROM THE DRAKN HOUSE BEEPY

WE ARE GOING TO REPORT YOU

imgur.com/a/gor4q

At least the album name is right, ugly as fuck.

I do this a lot too, honestly. But, be careful! The other night I went into a room with three lala and some roe. They asked me to politely leave because I did not pay for this session.
gulp

Are you willing to decorate someone else's house..

I help anytime.

Best girl!

...And that is my second-worst fear.

Because it's pathetic.

*enters think tank*

I am actually loved in this general nobody dislikes me for sure, all chemo or paks yes

*leaves think tank*

Butts

post more chihayas

Very ugly.

I've been playing BRD on and off for a year

I only just found out that Foe Requiem lowers your own damage.

please give me your worst insults.

Galoopo is the cutest of all c@s

Could I ask you to post full please

Just like Emily

Man DRAKN is the most cancerous xivg FC now

Just because you suck his cock out of game doesn't mean he's cute.

>now

who's this goddess and what do i have to do to make her my gf

bait

Okay.

really old bait too

I hope normies of the fc get to see it. Those who have no idea their fc is a Veeky Forums fc.

Im jealous that they host cute events and watch movies together, do secret santa, and have a calendar apparently. That sounds like things FC should do instead of erp.

you should be doing it anyway since it your DoTs are elemental damage

sigh......

>Peopel give shit about Drakn for having so many inner circles so no one does shit together
>They organize meetups and events now
>Still shit on them

it's the same shitposters who complain about FC chat i.e. people not even in the FC, just ignore it

DRK is really fun to play

>samefagging this hard

was it a male roe or a female (male) roe
this is important

Welcome to the best tank.

*make a shitty event once a month and completely ignore the new members for the rest of the time*

we are friendly...

Male roe and 3 lala fem

Which race/gender has the best/worst jog animation?

>Midlander
Male:generic/10
Female:Terrible, schoolgirl with her arms flailing like a ragdoll

>Miqote
Male:fucking obnoxious, resembles a dorky superhero
Female:pretty normal, looks good

>Highlander
Male:same as midlander male
Female:nothing wrong, looks normal

>roe
Male:looks constipated
Female:never see one to really know