/padg/ - Puzzle & Dragons General

Post Your Box When Asking for Help.
Reminder to Ignore Shitposters and Avatarfags.

>Multiplayer Chat Room
discord.me/padg
#padg @ rizon

>/padg/ Links, FAQ and Friend List
pastebin.com/L2DbxACx

>How to git gud at pazzlan
youtube.com/watch?v=tLku-s20EBE

>JP Meta
Reroll tier egg list
game8.jp/archives/19241
Template party lists
xn--0ck4aw2h.gamewith.jp/article/show/3094
game8.jp/archives/24106
Endgame tier lists
xn--0ck4aw2h.gamewith.jp/article/show/14672
game8.jp/archives/18865

>Events
12/26 - 1/8: BLEACH Collab Returns!

>Brighter Futures Event
[Duration]: 2016/12/29 - 2017/1/8

Serket Descended! (NEW!)

12/29 - 12/31: Countdown Celebration

1/1 - 1/8: Egg-cellent Blessings

1/3 - 1/5: Gift from the Heavenly Garden
12/29 - 1/8: Experience of a Lifetime

12/29 - 1/8: Izanami Descended!-5x4 Board
12/29 - 1/8: Dark Carnival

Latent TAMADRAs Half Off in the MP Shop

1/2 Stamina Cost in Normal Dungeons

2x Coins in Ultimate Arena

Latent TAMADRA (Skill Delay Resist.) invades in Special Descended Rush! Coin Dungeon

4x chance for Skill Ups will be available during the event!

1.5x Pal Points from Technical Dungeons in Multiplayer Mode

1.5x Coin & Drop Rates for Select Limited Time Dungeons

10x +Eggs in Descended Dungeons

Latent TAMADRA (Skill Delay Resist.) invades in Special Descended Rush! Coin Dungeon

Select Technical Dungeons Latent Tama Invades and 20x+egg rates

2x TAMADRA Invades in Castle of Satan

Spirit Jewels Active in Descended Dungeons

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

padherder.com/user/snecna/monsters/#31,0,31,8191,4294967295_63,0,,0,0,0,eq,0,0,0,0,;boxfav,0
padherder.com/user/Destroyer140/monsters/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I love Sherias!!!!!

looking at this pic makes me realize just how much radra became a reskin of ffx bahamut

>400 stamina later
>1 kisuke skill up
I'm not gonna make it lads

Keep rolling and feed all of your dupe fedoras to those fedoras. It's easy.

if I had that many stones I'd make a grimjaw/hitsugaya team instead

>7503 hp
XIU MIN BTFO
NEW TOP TIER EVIL SHERIAS SUB CONFIRMED

art looks like HnK
is it?

yes

>tfw missed the hnk collab in na

how good is it? Or am I not missing much

It's not worth rolling desu.

Am I seeing this right? 6x Dark attack AS? Fuck

no

Oh,LS then?

Yes
Active: Changes left and right most columns into Dark orbs. 1 turn haste
LS: No skyfall matches, but 6x ATK to Dark cards. Deals 30x follow-up attack after matching (similar to Kagu effect)

Is Shivadra btfo from cups now? If only he had prongs too.

I see,thanks.Freaked out for a second there.

No, he has a good UUevo now

>LS: No skyfall matches, but 6x ATK to Dark cards. Deals 30x follow-up attack after matching (similar to Kagu effect)
AIZEN
BTFO

only if they ever put resolve in a future cup

But he doesn't have the no skyfall match gimmick. Kaioh will clear floors faster. The only bad part is he doesn't have a double killer tsubaki or prongs of his own.

what is babbies first button team?

I have a liu bei but am not strong enough to farm dios

>this is 36x
>shivadra is 39x
>2 (two) attack animations for every match
>shivadra has 3 dongs and 2 rows

I don't care how much the rest of this thread will shitpost about ronove/aizen/sherias, the most retarded post of the thread is yours

>2 (two) attack animations for every match
what

how come player prongs dont break resolve but enemy multuhits do

enemies cheat

have you ever seen hinokagutsuchi as a leader, he does the equivalent of a 5 red match after the regular attack animation

For Kagu, the second attack only happens if there are enemies still alive after everyone on your team has attacked. If the entire floor is already dead, it doesn't activate.

Admittedly I've never used kagu, but I figured this was the same as Aoshi from the kenshin collab. He only has 1 extra mass attack animation at the end of matching and only if you didn't already sweep the floor like said.

Does that kill enemies with resolve?

So really this seems to come down to the fact that ult shivadra has a slightly higher multiplier (probably negligible), and that shivadra has 3 prongs and kaioh has none. Assuming you can get enough damage out of your subs on kaioh to make up for him doing fuck all for damage, it does seem like you could get faster clear times with less RNG than shivadra. And of course, if GH throws in a resolve to a future cup shivadra is basically fucked against kaioh teams.

>yfw 4 prong satsuki

Yes, it one-shots them. GH doesn't like to give the "damage after a match" gimmick out to anything with a good (or "good enough") LS for that reason though.

That's really nice. The only card I have with that mechanic is Aoshi and he's shit

Yes, but if the enemy has more defense than what the second attack does, it will do 0 damage instead of 1.

What I'm more concerned about is if the extra attack will trigger the 5k point penalty, but I guess it isn't from an active skill.

He can be made slightly better if you pair with Rukia, but you would never do that unless your plan from the start was to deal with resolve using Aoshi's LS. He really drags the damage down to no damage tier.

>yfw yamap gives ult satsuki a 4th prong and balanced typing so you can killer meme every cup

>implying she won't become a designated Evil Sherias sub

>starting to lose interest in pazzlin'

I guess after 3 years it's to be expected, but I just haven't had the urge to play PAD much lately due to bad pulls and getting bored with mobages in general. GH's increasing jewishness isn't helping matters, what with the last pantheon having their default states be 6 stars.

I'm on a quest to have one of every card
I wonder how many years it would take at 60$ per month

It's impossible to have one of every card unless you played from almost day one on JP. I'm pretty certain there's some blank spots on US that will never get filled due to their slots being JP only cards.

Yeah plus collabs that never come back, but I still gotta try

My interest comes and goes over the years but I keep coming back. Sometimes the game goes through very boring periods.

Honestly, I feel the same way sometimes, but that's how I feel with every game. You'll feel burnt out of anything, it just takes time.

I just take a break from stuff I'm tired of. I log in just to make sure my friends know I'm still alive but I don't always play.

I've been rerolling for aizen cuz i fuckn love bleach but i'm kinda sick of rerolling and ended up with this

Good enough to keep?

>two years of non-stop iap ~$5000 spent
>90% of sunken costs was rage rolling in baitfests
>have everything done but still no crown

some days I think about giving away my fucking account, so much fucking regret

yamamoto is a good farming lead but needs specific subs to really shine
i'd make a seperate account to roll for aizen, and keep the one with yamamoto as a backup in case you give up

Ok i will give it a few more tries before i give up and use yamamoto

good luck user
i hope you get your aizen

F2P account. I stopped playing last year because I had nothing to build to. Suggestions?

Main team is: Kali, Kali, Isis, Shiva, izanami.

Just got Myr the other day, might build toward a Myr team

shiva or ilm I guess

Started playing 3 years ago around Chinese god release. Quit when machines got introduced as game was boring. Recently came back and game is getting boring again. Aizen makes the game too easy

yamap you cunt fuck off with these meme awakenings. Plz buff by getting rid of all but the first two awakenings and just give him like 2 or 3 prongs and that's it.

Reasonable keep. Yamato is an endgame farming lead, not an endgame lead for he hardest content though.

I think starting with a very powerful farming monster is actually a pretty good strategy because you will need to farm a lot as a new player.

>Ilm/Saria/BrideIza/Venus/Anything with SBR/Ilm
With your current box, that's really all I can come up with.

You still have other options, though. You could roll with Myr, but you'll have to put in some work if you want to make a team with her.

>Myr/Saria/Venus/Elia/Something with SBR/Myr
Elia is a descend invade, but she only rolls around during events.

Just stop rolling in collabs and start hoarding stones for the next godfest and hopefully your box will develop a bit more.

Hey guys, besides the Sarasvati team that I'm slowly working towards, do I have anything else going on here? Ronia is boring, tell me what team to use

padherder.com/user/snecna/monsters/#31,0,31,8191,4294967295_63,0,,0,0,0,eq,0,0,0,0,;boxfav,0

Thanks.

You got Meimei, you don't need anybody else.

reroll

rew rowdin... lost his hp multiplier.. granted hes like aizen now in terms of strength. but his unbindablity. Right now hes a better sub and not an unbinder currently now anyway. So I can get over losing the unbindablity, but the hp multiplier... I dunno leaves a bit of a bad taste. I will still probably make it, but bleh. Guess cant have everything, but I would taken an hp multipler istead of the extra attack n more stats n what not keep the same.

You're pretty early in the game, so I wouldn't sweat teambuilding too much.

Right now, stick with Ronia. Instead of Sarasvati, I really recommend working toward I&I instead. She doesn't hit as hard but has much more bulk.

You can try a TPA I&I team with this setup:
>A. I&I / Sarasvati / Hermes / U&Y / Barbarossa / Ryune (Friend lead)

you should still save up stones, roll in the next godfest and pray for something better, because none of your current leads have the ability of taking you very far in later descends

The new ROdin is much closer to Shivadra, but he has that dumb 6+ connected red orb restriction. You could pair both of them together to get HP and RCV multipliers, but it wouldn't be a good team.

>pair both of them together
Meant both ROdin ults.

I don't claim to be all knowing pro or anything, but ummm u said aizen after 1 cross with 5 orbs and u just said rodins regular multiplier. I think a row wit like 20 row enchances will catch u back up a bit... and 1 row is just 1 more orb then a cross so...even though the point of the post is to shit on him a lil, I think maybe too much shitting. Hes still very good for damage but perhaps like u said, this was a lateral move and didn't really escalate him in terms of being able to clear much content.

You also have to keep in mind that Aizen can reach 36x without any restrictions (even if he isn't dark himself) and he can stack crosses, so he has more damage control and can burst harder overall with fewer orbs. ROdin also lacks an orbchanging active, which is crucial for row teams, and his active CD is too long for SI.

It's sad, I hate that faggot too. ROdin has much cooler art.

>non-ironically typing like that

It's like going back to the early 2000s, how nostalgic.

What does the flashing number mean?

Reincarnated Bestcat in NA when?

Meimei is very hage

Aizen is dark though

He's not mainly dark unconditionally.

after maintenance.

Nice meme, friend. I love it.

Thanks. Yeah I know it's still early but I wanted some opinions precisely because this shit won't take me far. I'm saving up.

>Ronia

R O N I A
O
N
I
A

what about ronia?

*Roomba

u wot

All those rows

>AS: 30x light damage to one enemy, 3x light enhance
>LS: 4x attack but 0.5x RCV, 5x when matching 5 colors

>AS: 1 turn delay, unlock orbs
>LS: 2x attack for healers, 4x when you pop a skill

Just more inherit bait. Hello Kitty, HnK and Gremory buffs will all be up in around 14 hours or so.

In other news:
>One-Shot Challenge 12 in a few days with another latent expansion Tama reward
>bowl dragon campaigns let you enter with 4 or fewer monsters in your team

So what is this fucker for?

>400x attack when matching 5 colors

JUST

Feeding to fire cards for lots of exp.

x attack when matching 5 colors

MEME MAGIC
E
M
E

M
A
G
I
C

Started only a week ago but I already hit a point where even normal dungeons feel like running with head against the wall.

What do I do to unfuck my current team with cards I have so that maybe I can get to the point where I can farm the evo stuff to upgrade them?

padherder.com/user/Destroyer140/monsters/

Holy shit just reroll you have literally only shit for cards

The only reason I did not reroll was because I read somewhere that Saria is a good starter too, altho I'm not sure how up to date the information was.

What would be 5 good example starter to roll nowdays?

And wouldn't rerolling without an active godfest be more difficult? (at least I do remember also reading that the REM is generally shit without an active godfest)

You used up too many stones for the bleach rem thing and didnt get anything you shouldnt immediately trash.

I mean sure, if you'd rather not progress vs. taking a chance during nongodfest. Because none of your cards work together and thats why you wont progress past your current point. You still have a chance for a non shit card outside godfest. I rerolled outside godfest and didnt experience too much trouble.

When you reroll , any chinese or egyptian god is probably good. Just look up ratings on the card

Welp, sounds like it's time to bend over for RNGsus and hope for the best then

[spolier]A good ~30 stones might have went on trying to roll a Karin anyway[/spoiler]

What was the bug that they handed out free stones for?

>compensation for baitfest
neck yourself antonio, you still haven't compensated me for my 50 packs I spent rolling away on bride, summer, halloween, and christmas shitfests

Antonio got caught switching the Aizen drop rate to 0% and fujoshits flipped out.

yuck

Before Aizen
>couldn't do any descends
After Aizen
>can do most of this week's challenge descends

I know I'm a shitter but it feels good to actually progress in the game after failing every descend I've ever tried.

I want an Acala BFF. I'm an oldfag with a new account. I have Acala and Isis and Minerva for now.

jp or na

Na

>literally free 36x
>only start clearing descends

today's new players are fucking reddit tier