TWINGO PLUSHIE THREAD

THIS IS THE OFFICIAL THREAD FOR THOSE HON HONS

WHOEVER FINDS OUT THE LINK TO THE WEBSITE PLEASE POST IT IN THIS THREAD

hon hon is love

hon hon is live

if you see other hon hons

hon them to this thread

first for adorable HON HON

im going to buy 2 and turn them into makeshift fuzzy dice to hang from my rearview mirror

Which colour will you choose, user?

All of the colors

All of them and a couple extra to give to friends

anyone know how much they're gonna cost?

about $23 each, including shipping.

24$ was last info. Can't be long now.

SOON

Fug, I want a purple Twungi now.

In addition to a cherry red, emerald green and T E A L one.

GOTTA CATCH EM ALL

Hon hon stickers when?

Euro lads, what's the average price of a Twingo?

Dirt cheap. The most expensive i have seen around my parts was $1,600.

Sub-1k.

Brilliant. I'm very strongly considering importing one to NZ.

Around the price of 2 plushies

Is that legit 50 euros?

Probably because its TÜV ran out and it's not worth it to get it fixed up. You see that a lot in Germany.

wew

got a quote to ship it assuming its in Munich. Costs ~$1100 to get it sent to the port closest to me about 5 hours away
if only i had the money

Since I'm new to Veeky Forums, why is the Twingo such a popular meme car? Is it just the cute face or is there more to it?

it's reliable, effecient, cute, cheap, cute, and easy to drive. Also, cute.

yes because with tüv (inspections) the car would probably worth around 250€ but the inspections cost like 150 and there's probably some stuff to fix to get it through so the car is pretty much a write-off for non-fans but you could get it bought, inspected and fixed for 300 easily

it's a good shitbox and it's not ugly
[spoiler]the design really grow on you it's really cute [/spoiler]

Oh interesting. So the car still costs

About 50% of all cars under 500 eurobucks are Twingos.

my current set of fuzzy dice are red/pink

so i would go blue this time

for some reason in germany they're really cheap compare to france where most of them are in the 1500-500 price range

I'm not well versed in the meme to justify buying a plushie :(

Germans used to buy a lot of Twingos. My mom had 4 of them in total.

nice

Update on the keychains since a couple of anons from this thread asked. According to UPS, they're about a week out. Nothing's set in stone, but expect them up on my site around Tuesday of next week.

Also it's Wednesday, where can I cop these fucking plushies?

I see that the keychains are sold out, when will there be more available?

Can't decide between blue or yellow.

¿Porque no los dos? Do you want your twingo to get lonely?

Where are you guys ordering them? I see no link in this thread.

No, they shall not be lonely. Guess I'll get 1 of each.

The site isn't up yet.

lmao

>haulin stuff while enjoying almost convertible tier summer feeling with the big ass sunroof

Yes plz.

>strandberg 8 string
>all those hons
A living meme.

Holy fuck

You people are actually planning on spending money on this shit... I hate this stupid meme.

Get out of here, you HON of a bitch.

>not wanting a cute plush of a friend
even if it is a dumb Veeky Forums meme the Twingo's design translates very well into plush. It will make for a great toy even after the meme is long dead.

Get off Veeky Forums then.

>$24 for a rare twingo
I've bought worse things

Link?

Is he ever going to make miata plushies?

Please no.

>tfw got mine fo free
New ones won't even have the Renault or Twingo logo on them. Still disappointed.

Captcha just had a pic of an Evo in Gulf livery. Strange.

Please please no

yesplz

So have we heard anything from Twingo user?

Nope.

Miata will never be as cute as the Hon

With our powers combined we are

MINGO

>Sport Twingo
Take my money.

Who else is getting a yellow plushie?

In germany every car with new TÜV (so 2 years valid) which runs, is worth at least 500 €, more like 1000 €
at this 50 € twingo you have to invest several hundret € to get it running or to get TÜV

Me for my straight friend I wanna be gay with. He has a yellow first gen twingo.

As a true RenaultSport enthusiast, I am.

I WANT A TWINGO GRANPA

Still no update on twingofag???

>inb4 it gets delayed

I think if it was just a web portal with color selection and pricing, we would buy that shit. Nobody needs fiancy CSS for twingo purchases. Unless it's entirely twingos.

Update from my side: Layout is done, CSS is finished. Paypal and payments work.

I'll give you a sneak peek for now, as there's one important task left: Figuring out how the website of the Swiss Post works. If I can't send the plushies with the discount I won't be able to make them cheaper than last time. Will have to call up the post tomorrow morning about this so you guys can get them. Damn delay, as I'm technically ready now.

Actually yes, those go very well with plush. The miata is certainly one of the cars I want to make.

What payment methods are there gonna be? Asking because I don't have Paypal.

>Delayed

That's disappointing to hear, but thanks for keeping us up to date.

Fug

I think it's PayPal only.

Was waiting this shit the entire day...
Hope it isn't a long term delay.

You can use Paypal without making an account, it can be used to do a single payment with CC as well. I do have a "Bank Transfer" module active, where I'll take wire transfer (IBAN) or stuff like cash-in-envelope if you ask nicely.

>That's disappointing to hear, but thanks for keeping us up to date.
It is definitely, I'm about as excited as you to start shipping them. Blergh.
With such a huge amount of plushies I can't afford to be upside down on every one of them though, so I have to confirm that all works before I can reasonably let you throw your money at me.

>wire transfer (IBAN)
Perfect. Did this last time too.

You can clearly see he was looking into the mirror when he designed that car

Thanks for the update user. Appreciate being kept in the loop.

I don't mind paying a couple more dollars per plushie. You're doing all this for us pretty much 4free so it's the least I can do.

Silently waiting for the meme plushie.

Around what time can we expect you to open shop. I love your stuff to death but I really need sleep

This brings up a really interesting idea. I'm planning on going to Greece in like a year and a half. Can I just buy a Twingo there and drive around? Are they reliable enough for a 2-3 month trip around Europe?

>Are they reliable enough for a 2-3 month trip around Europe?
If they're in OK shape you could literally drive around the world in them.
Just get one that is technically sound and not rusted too much but rust shouldn't be that much of a problem in Greece.

Also, there's at least one dude in here who did a big euro tour literally days after he bought one for like 500 euro or something.
A little later this madman even took it to the ring and whipped it there a couple times.

Can't get a twingo in the US, but damnit at least I can get a twingo plushie.

> Twingo, 0 to 1000euro bracket search

> 869 hits

kek

Was a bit more when I looked last year.

Seems like they reached their lowest point and are slowly creeping up in prices.

E100 PLUSHIE

W
H
E
N

Fuck yeah. I might actually import one of those to the US when they're legal.

O N E M O R E Y E A R
until Twingos are legal to import to the US.

>cool
cool

I seriously wonder if one of his board will actually pull this shit off and fucking do it.

I will in the 2020s for sure

depends on which state the user is in. Even when imported after 25 years, the car will still need to conform to state emissions requirements. So Californians are still fucked.

>the car will still need to conform to state emissions requirements

I fucking doubt an Euro car with the displacement of a milk jug and relatively modern catalyst would have problems with Murrican emission shenanigans.