Korean cars

>korean cars

Hyundai and Kia need to die, they will never be as good as strong honorabru Japanese cars

what if they came with 1 free qt kpop gf

>implying that the 08 optima wasnt the pinnacle of automotive engineering

absolutely disgusting

even their language is disgusting

>implying the 06 isn't better

Still salty your cuckmobile lost to a fucking Optima on the track?

Nah. I'd still buy an ancient Datsun and hope for the best

Just bought a 2016 Hyundai Elantra. What am I in for?

Not much, I've only seen a stupid electrical issue where the ignition switch fucked up on an 09 sonata and cranked the starter when you put it in D or N, blowing up the starter and needing $900 for an ignition switch and starter, other than that, no problems, pretty much the thing with all modern cars, electrical issues.

>D or N
P or N*

They have improved much over the old Excel and such, but they do not seem to still be able to hold up as well as other makes. 150k miles and they're done. I'm not sure if it is because they don't last longer, or after you've driven one for 150k you really don't *want* it to last any longer.

The Sonata V6 we have still runs great at just over 100k miles, but their lowest end cars like the accent with the garbage 1.6 feel like such throwaway cars, they just run like shit and the resale value is gonna plummet as it is, wouldn't recommend buying one of those new

A reliable vehicle that gets better than average fuel economy and is reasonable to fix cost wise when you do encounter issues.

The Genesis coupe and sedan are literally better than any car on the Honda lot and you need to climb well up in Imprezza options ladder before you find a modle that justifies the frequent maintence and high cost. Fuck everything acura and toyota. Nissan has a few options with the 370z and maxima but like subaru they get real pricy to get them outfitted correctly.

Hyundai and Kia have no real motorsports divisions (besides that WRC program but that isn't really a Hyundai effort).

And any company that doesn't race their cars will never know what they really need to improve to make them actually capable.

Look at all the best companies in the world, Mercedes, BMW, Honda, Ferrari, Chevrolet, they all race their cars and take the data and use it on their future road cars so they can put those on the track one day.

When Hyundai starts racing in LeMans, then we can take them seriously. Until then, they are the poster child for the poser mobile.

I take those gooks seriously because they do try, you've even got big names like Infiniti dropping the G name with the displacment and offtering a 4cyl turbo and a V6 just like Hyundai did way back in 2010 with the Genesis, it wasn't a failure of a car.

well let's put it this way

you can have two guys that are 6'2" and 210 lbs

but one can be a manchild who jerks off to hentai, never leaves his bedroom, and relies on his mom's money for support, and the other could be an all-pro NFL wide receiver who fucks bitches on the daily.

numbers/displacement/etc don't really mean anything. it's all about the utilization.

Well that's a fucked of analogy because the Genesis can show off and pull hoes.

Considering I've managed to put 30k miles on Clementine in exactly 12mos and all that has gone wrong was a wheel bearing and the trunk latch, both of which were fully covered by the dealer, I don't understand why people still feel this way. They're decent cars and you can tell they're working hard to improve.

I'd pick a Sonata over a Camry or Fusion any day.
I'd pick an Elantra over a Corolla or Focus any day.

Give them some credit. Or don't. It doesn't really matter. The public will continue to vote with their wallets.

Honda can have whatever pedigree they can muster it still doesnt make the civic si not slow and not shit, the Fit not an unenthuastic tin can or the Accord worth the investment against its competition. The crz was anemic on top of it all. Let them win lemans every year until the end of time it doesnt change that there are more exciting cars on ANY other lot including Hyundai.

As far as BMW or Mercedes or any other high end luxury brand there is no point in comparing them. Is a high end 3 series more exciting and better designed than a Genesis Coupe? Fucking right it is. But youre talking apples and oranges. They dont even pretend to compete.

t. jing ka baka dong