What is the absolute fastest factory standard car you can buy that will attract absolutely attention...

What is the absolute fastest factory standard car you can buy that will attract absolutely attention, police or otherwise?

I'm thinking an X350 XJR might be in the running because it has 400bhp but just looks like any other old Jag being driven by some rich boomer heading off to play golf.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pSvd9osJzq8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

E39 M5 with a standard e39 body kit in silver.

In my view it takes way more of a car autist to recognize an R over a standard Jaguar, than it takes to recognize a BMW M car over a standard BMW.

I have no doubt that an E39 M5 would annihilate an X350 XJR in a race to 100mph, but even a policeman would see your four exhaust pipes.

Fast as in top speed?
Or fast as in acceleration?
Quarter mile? Power circuit? Handling circuit?

Fast as in 'fuck you police you thought you could catch me but you can't'.

Audi RS6 ? idk.

Formula car. It came from A factory.

youtube.com/watch?v=pSvd9osJzq8

V6 Camry.

Debadged s65 amg

Maybe swap on some s500 wheels and a dual tip exhaust if ur a real cheeky kunt

v6 Accords are also pretty damn fast for a Dad mobile.

>that will attract absolutely no attention
Great reading comprehension.

Police would totally ignore you in a F1 car no doubt.

He's right, a F1 will attract absolutely attention, just what OP asked for.
>Great reading comprehension.

Dutch highway police uses the volvo v70, and they are fast as shit.

dirt bike desu

If you can't infer that there's supposed to be an 'no' there then you're an idiot.

If not the XJR then probably a S600, slightly more subtle looking than the AMGs.

Most British police forces use the Volvo V70s, the S40 and the S60 as their undercover motorway cars and you'd be surprised how many people panic when they see that black Volvo tailing them and get supremely embarrassed when it's just some sales rep thundering up the slip road to his next affair.

What law are you planning to break?

If you can't be a douche about semantics on Veeky Forums then you should go somewhere else.

This. A C5 RS6 just blends in. The only thing that's different from the A6 Is the slightly wider wheelarches and rear bumper.

Stock it looks like a lowered facelift model, no one will think for a second that there's a 4.2 biturbo V8

Any top of the line german performance car, be it Audi, BMW or Merc. Their pedigree is literally being understated. Nobody will look at your fucking SUV thinking that holy shit that barn is a 600HP monster- They will see a soccermom SUV driven by a cuck

Pic is most definitely related.

v6 camry
manual maxima

Consent to sex, age of consent, etc..

As someone who lives in a rural part of the Deep South I can confirm this. x2 if it's the one time of the year we get snow.