What is the most aesthetically pleasing coupe, in your subjective opinions, Veeky Forums?

What is the most aesthetically pleasing coupe, in your subjective opinions, Veeky Forums?

Please include year and trim options.

in my opinion?
1976 Lancia Scorpion. Looks are the only thing going for it. It wasn't fast (2.0L Fiat Twin Cam I4). It wasn't reliable (2.0L Fiat Twin Cam I4). And it was absurdly expensive new.
Brand new, these things were $11,000.
To put that in perspective, at the time, you could get a much faster brand new Chevrolet Corvette for around $7,000, maybe $9,000 with options.

It is so sexy though.
>dat ass

Sucked at pretty much everything else, but at least it looked nice. Proportions are spot on and everything, shame they didn't quite manage to follow it up with the Genesis.

I love these but I'm not feeling the two tone.

god damn she thicc

a e s t h e t i c

Looks good but I prefer the 05 facelift

The Riviera

Any year, sport package where available.

spirit r

+1

I like the SM

The car that got me into cars as a child. I'd do almost anything to get some seat time in one of these, even a replica.

I love the GC platform. It's that awesome late-90's look before everything got swoopy and modern.

For me, it's the 1979 Lincoln Continental Mark V Bill Blass Edition
You literally can NOT say the name without coming across as pretentious. It's huge; over 19' long, not particularly fast, but it rides like a dream.

Wanted to post this. Nice one user.

Either one of these or a 2000gt.

Pls no bully

Has there ever been a more trend-setting car in the last few decades?

>coupe

this and pic related

1st-generation Toyota Celica.

Dem hips, dat roof line profile.

I really, really, like penis cars

This thing is a rolling dick joke and I'm about as gay for it as OP is for actual cocks.