Nissans

RIP S-chassis general and Datsun general
Post some Nissans in memorium

Other urls found in this thread:

geocities.jp/tanetane92/20060618nncs01.html
dropbox.com/sh/7lbs001txj6i09q/AAAXOMHtiXYkyOkCi8tF9Ckja?dl=0
kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/calgary/r33-skyline/1222137461?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true
carsales.com.au/private/details/Nissan-300ZX-1990/SSE-AD-4482918/?Cr=2
kijiji.ca/v-engines-and-engine-parts/lethbridge/datsun-l28/1227876612?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I see a clapped out white (well it's really more a faded beige now) 280zx in my neighborhood. I kind of want to buy it and stuff a 26b in it and turn it into a track slut

>starts by posting a car that went to the scrap yard
press f

I wish Ausfags weren't stupid enough to wreck them, RIP

Saw a S13 driving on the salted roads today, I hope the fucker knows what he's doing

I'll dump any pictures I have with Nissan's.

Feels good to be in Florida

Pretty sure this is an S130

Haha, those two would totally fit in FL instead of Japan
S30, S130's are boxy af but less boxy than z31's

Left is 240, middle is 260/280, right is rx7

Das an s130

It's hard to choose whether I like the 80s Miami or the 90s Japan aesthetic more.

friend of mine says this has been parked there for years. About 10 years ago the guy that lives in the apartment above the one I live in bought a red Z31 from a guy a few doors down. I was too young to understand cars at the time. He ended up selling it to someone in Montreal after a couple years. He wants a last gen Celica now but can't really afford it from living off of disability and pension.

Almost bought a 1989 Nissan Stanza with Datsun badging on it last summer. Was owned by the auto shop teacher who had been a Nissan mechanic for 20 years or so. The kid that asked to buy it about 10 seconds before me ended up wrecking it shortly after.

There's a guy near me trying to sell a naturally aspirated rb20e R32 that's wrapped that color. It's automatic, 4 doors and in terrible condition.
>20k I know what I got
>Imported from Japan only one like this in America

Last ones I have

I love these old mid night club pictures.

Cima is underrated and needs appreciation

‹‹‹ SUPER TURBO ›››

thats crazy

theres a couple GTS-Ts near me for 12k and 16k a sedan and a modded coupe

There's a 1979 Datsun on CL in my area going for $1000 claiming that the only problem is that the tire is flat, but is being sold as-is. It looks good in the photos. Does this seem legit?

yas

geocities.jp/tanetane92/20060618nncs01.html

dropbox.com/sh/7lbs001txj6i09q/AAAXOMHtiXYkyOkCi8tF9Ckja?dl=0

I'm 99% sure a guy from Veeky Forums drives this GTR.

Sucks that the SCG and NSG failed, I never make them anymore because they always die

Had a nice blizzard & took mine out when the snow first started to fall just for some skids & switched back to my Maxima when the salt & plow trucks came out.
Tried to take the AE86 out, but by the time I got to it, it was already covered in 2 feet & trapped in the driveway

That's a pretty sick splitter, there's a R33 with the same one on the local classifieds
kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/calgary/r33-skyline/1222137461?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

Is the v6 turbo in these good

VG30TE

a guy across my street was selling an 80s 300zx about a year ago... too bad i only got into cars recently.

>'86 300zx nearby for 5k
>It's probably fucked
>don't have 5k anyway
>will probably regret not buying for the rest of my life

Now, if I die without owning an MR2 then I know I will have truly wasted my life.

Not really, you can gain a fair amount easily from an intercooler and raised boost pressure (or bigger turdsbro), and the stock internals are supposedly able to handle up to 500 hp.

That car is so fucking sexy

Saw a s13 totally riced out yesterday, still want him to crash it. He ruined a good car

If you willed every riced out s13 to crash then the world would no longer have s13s

>tfw all the S13's on CL are mostly just SOHC KA's and a couple SR20's at 10k

Jesus fuck I could get something with 4doors and a turbo 1JZ for 10k, rice tax a shit. Also fuck you bitches for upping the price for including your shitty sound system, ain't no one want that

>S13
>good
>ruined

go back to facebook

2edgy

lel he mad

Is that your 300? Im from two towns over assuming u r in oshawa

SOHC KA is good, but slow.

If you wanna drift its fine. Dagumi it fggt

Winter drove mine for 2 years, still mint. I washed it every day and got it oilsprayed lols

yeah not thinking a shitty car is good is so edgy

calling things you dont like as ruined sure isnt being a whiny bitch either

Okay fampai.
I think I just have a great under appreciation for SOHC's though some SOHC's can hold crazy boost.

Kek, Imagine all the fucked up wiring from all the previous owners constantly changing the auidio system

meh who cares

all that garbage needs to be junked and the car put to the one good thing its good at

Haha, true. Being pigfat, isn't ideal for skidding

>tfw no sick granny that can rip skids

I too miss S-chassis General. Maybe it can be revived. In thinking about selling my s14 when I finish putting the rear suspension back together and doing the front brakes. I recently got a deal on some s13 silvia parts so I'm trying to make room for an s13 two tone coupe I know of. What are y'all up to.

Broke my winter skid machine from a pothole, no car for now and may consider a nissan. If I get an S-chassis we could have enough guys to revive it

eyy

IT'S ALL OVER, TIME TO CUT MY LOSSES & PARTOUT

Current state of my s chassis. Need some warmer weather and motivation to get back on the road.

Shit sorry for the huge pic.

What's the thing that's cracked?

Crank shaft timing gear

damn, does anyone have an ID on those wheels? Did RS Watanabe's come in a 5 bolt pattern?

why the fuck is there a honda general and no nissan general

Yeah you can get 5 lug watanabes. They still manufacture them to date. Multipiece, single piece, everything.

>Implying you think that putting useless mods on a car makes it good
Go ride your busses cuck

5 lug watanabes are worth more than any Nissan you are gonna put them on.

the nissan generals never worked because it ends up being "Help me fix my sentra/altima general"
S chassis generals never work because who can count on someone who owns a 240sx anyways.
Datsun generals never work because who has one on this board.

I have a Z31 and ive never really gotten to talk about it on this lousy board.

I have a Datsun. It is in about 45 pieces and at 2 different shops but soon it will be put back together.

kek

The Datsun generals failed cause only five of us regularly posted and we all moved away to discord

>who has one on this board

Let's see, in /ddt/ there was:
The Guy with the Red 240
260z Resto Guy
'76er
DatL24
Rusty Z (yours truly)
GabbZ

Just to name a few. This doesn't count the handful of other non-tripfags. Not saying that it was a great amount, but there were some.

and what Red said

Discord is way better for shitpost desu, so that's why DDT is gone.

Don't have to restart the thread every fucking week

will nissan ever bring out something with a similar aesthetic

i'd love a 300zx or a skyline but it's just such a risky investment and i don't have the money to blow on it

post your nissans

I want a 76' laurel more than anything.

I ahve aa datsuinn whats the discordd? I WASNNAS JOIN THE DISOCURD.

I don't think a 300zx is risky. Z31s are bottom dollar right now and (good) Z32s are going up in price slowly. Can't really go wrong.

Skylines are definitely in a bubble in the US. Not a great time to buy.

cool, I didn't know that. I thought those might have been some brand creating look-alikes.

pigbutt

carsales.com.au/private/details/Nissan-300ZX-1990/SSE-AD-4482918/?Cr=2

should i do it senpaitachi

Fair price as long as all maintenance is current. It's a high price but that's a really low km car. Make sure the timing belt has been serviced recently and you should be good to go.

>no pop up headlights

Get an older one for 1/4 of the price and tune the shit out of it with the 3/4 you saved.

b-b-be gentle senpai

It's at the shop right now. Wish I was driving it :^( I'm such a dumbass for letting it catch fire.

What happened?

I honestly don't think this is a bubble. The absolute price of an R32 jumped by 10k USD because of US demand and I still see people buying at 20-30k.

If anything the high price of entry has meant that the R32 won't die out. Japanese owners are maintaining them as much as possible because they know that foreign buyers will pay through the nose for a clean, mostly stock one.

cute

It's a bubble and they will die back down. R33s are getting ready to flood in with better drivetrains and people are going to jump on them too. Then the R34s will become legal and there goes the neighborhood.

I left the lug nuts on my car slightly loose because I was working on it, when I fixed the problem a few days after, my tire came off, rubbed my chassis harness, shorted out everything. (You should've seen it. Wipers horn, starter were all going off) my headlights caught fire which led to air filter. Luckily a neighbor handed me an extinguisher..

kijiji.ca/v-engines-and-engine-parts/lethbridge/datsun-l28/1227876612?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

Used L28 short block, trans and driveshaft for 450$. I already got a W71C in my car.
L28's seem hard to come by, should I go for it? Should I worry about block condition?

check for cracks and such. if you are able to rebuild it, go for it

The R33 doesn't have nearly as much meme tax though. If you look at pricing generally speaking the R32 and R33 are comparable despite huge differences in production numbers.