>Noob? Read this:
>Webms with sound
>Previously on /dbt/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PHUmevSHFJk?t=1h36m27s
youtube.com/watch?v=Cs5KKEAH_tk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1st

The fact that I should have to PAY taxes while receiving food stamps and SSDI is already fucking ridiculous thank YOU.

Not sure I can laugh much harder.

Thanks I work hard on my routine. Can I get another (You) for the late holidays?

post your bike (no dirt bike/dual sport/cruiser fags allowed)

Are crashed ones allowed?

I do as I please.

Do you live in Southern States?

Of course.
All banter aside user do what you gotta do to get by

godmachine coming through

I grew up in northwest Florida. I now live in the Midwest.

Would look so much better without that stupid front cowling. Do you wear a Nazi helmet and armband?

Cruiser touring best touring. Why you no like

BMW did a somewhat similar bike without the fairings a few years later, doesn't look very good I find

And no, why would I?

why the fuck do my handlbars have such a stupid angle to them?
>pulled back towards rider
>angled down like some sort of clip ons

It's not a sporty bike. But my wrists hurt.
Who could these ergonomics be designed for?
Are my elbows supposed to fold into my kidneys or something?

what bike?

also, you can loosen the clamps and adjust it as you please

bandit 1200
Already did that, but it doesn't help. Think about a swept back bar, rotating it down only pushes the bar down towards the tank, but doesn't change the strange wrist angle.

If you had a wide cruiser bar, sweep back makes sense because your forearms reach out from your torso to grab the wide bars. But with normal bandit bars, your forearms are paralell to the centerline of the bike. But your wrists have to angle outwards to grip the bars.

so it doesn't look like this?
because this is the usual handlebar position for most nakeds with normal bars

Have a bike

yuck

Proper shit bike. I'm happy.

Made/making much more progress?

I've got almost all the fuel lines off. I have to figure out how to take the throttle cables off now. Then the carbs are getting a pine Sol soak.

yeah it does

just take it to the extreme, imagine angling your bars back 45 degrees but they are still the same width as the bike. Your wrists are forced to point outwards.

Anyway handlebars are piss easy to change, it's no biggie. Just strange factory ergonomics, I don't understand how they settled on that design.

Does it have the little bead ends? Hope so; that's easy if you can get a wrench/wrenches on the little adjustment nuts.

Yeah it does. Good idea, I'll just back them out. Any advice on rebuilding cv carbs?

youtu.be/PHUmevSHFJk?t=1h36m27s

NO FUCKING WAY

without pictures I have literally no idea what you're talking about

random pic of some aftermarket bars compared to stock to give you an idea

Like I said, it's a weird design

>ProTaper EVO
I have those on my DR650. They're quite nice, actually.

Why are all the vloggers on youtube so aggressive when they are driving? All those compilations just show them swearing, flipping people off and not driving defensively.
Why is that? Have they never heard of it?

because riding defensively doesn't get you views

It's part of the narcissistic personality that's a prerequisite of being a youtube vlogger

>captcha related

Z750 a best though

I'm sure it is, it just made me chuckle

me too

but it's kind of right, the weight is rather reminiscent of a truck. Won't hinder me from getting one though

You've been saying this for a while user

When are you gonna get it?

when it stops having half a meter of snow and it isn't -10 degrees all the time

Ah, it's easy to forget other countries get ridiculously cold

Here in Bongland it just gets kinda cold and rains a lot

A question about fuel reserve....so if I understand what the Ninja FAQ says, when you turn the petcock from normal to reserve all it does is lower the pickup tube further down into the tank.
If this is the case, why is it necessary to have this setup? Couldn't they just make the fuel pickup extend further down by default?
Pic related.

Because bikes generally didn't have fuel gauges, so when you ran out of fuel in the "on" position, you still had some reserve fuel to get you a fuel station.

I mean, living so close to the Alps does have it's merits, apart from being unable to ride your motorcycle from november through march

well, when you don't have a reserve, once your petrol runs out you're proper fucked. If you're fuel runs out and you know you have another 60 or 70 kms of range, you can use that to find a petrol station

those older BMWs are such a good buy right now. they are all over craigslist being sold in the low 4s and most of them are in absolutely mint condition. even back in the early 2000s, bmw was rocking heated grips and ABS before the stupid japs even knew what that shit was.

I got mine 2 years ago with 9000 kms, and I'm really hoping to sell it for around 2500 euros in spring. No ABS or anything though, just a pretty bulletproof engine and everything else

I wouldn't mind an r800, I just don't know about that front suspension.

Well my father used to have an R80GS, and he said back then it was pretty revolutionary. First real enduro tourer, but still very offroad capable. And apparently very easy to service.Bummer he sold it though

I'm not Reddit tier, I swear.

Wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=Cs5KKEAH_tk

Why are motorcyclists such cunts?

Thats was horrible

>waaaaaah everyone should have to wait like I do so I try my best to block a bike from overtaking

Im about to get my bike out of storage, its been there for about a year now. Should i warm it up and change the oil or is it not a good idea to start it?
It needed an oil change when i put it away desu.
I just dont want to harm her insides.

stilfser joch is a meme pass. umbrail is much better plus literally empty where as stilfser is crowded with harley riders who suck each other off at the top

I've got 12.09€ of refund on ebay.

What should i get?

I'm looking at a Cagiva Navigator 1000 for daily use, mainly because I can`t afford a DL-Vstrom 1000.

What should I know besides that is it Italian.

used dragon dildo

gf

wr

Change the oil first it will flow a little slower cause it aint warm but
>you dont want to harm her insides

I would run it for a while before draining out the oil so all the impurities get mixed in and drain out with the oil

well the engine is from a suzuki TL1000 so those parts will be easy to find. cant speak for the rest of the bike though.

A Sikh vape pen, bro

Out of budget

>tfw

Overpriced

Kys

Should I go on a Eurotour on my 125cc?

Sure, why not?

Some people say my bike might explode on a long trip is all.

I'm only A1 license so it's the maximum engine size I am allowed to ride.

why would it? i think the bigger problem would be the weight, 125s don't have a lot of luggage capabilities

If you have to keep a 125 at 80 percent of maximum revs then your odds of blowing the motor are high

then just don't ride at 80 percent of it's load. modern 125s can reach 130 km/h, so putting around at 90 or 100 will be just enough

typical shit kat advice

why don't track bikes blow up regularly then? they're being ridden at 100% most of the time. or 600 superports

Nothing a few bungee cords and rope can't sort out.

I got a girlfriend, d/b/t! And we're both off today and I'm going to have her come over!

If I'm lucky I'll get to sniff her feet or maybe even lick them! I want a footjob and a blowjob as well. Usually whenever she's around I secretly sniff her sweaty musky freshly-worn Timberlands. Her feet are unusually smelly.

So my question is, if I don't fap to my waifu and only have sex, am I cheater on mai waifu?

Oh man, I used to have one of those old 250's on 16" wheels. I loved that piece of junk.

>why don't track bikes blow up regularly then
If you track a vehicle, of any kind, you're putting extreme loads on the engine.

Wouldn't be bad. Depends on the 125. It'll be buzzy as all fuck but could be fun.

Hes right though.
High load and high rpm will create high wear.

Pics of her because we know you're lying

Ask the legend known as Squidanon anything.

I've been without bike for almost a month, will it get much worse?

Yeah I picked up drugs again. Will you have to take the train and bus?

I mean would you rather forget that and REALLY run out of gas or just move the pet cock adjuster ?...

mostly bus, but before being hasbike I rode public transport for 5 years

and it sucks fucking balls right? I mean I'm in NYC so public transit is at it's ultimate worst there.

Can I get a (You)?

the bane of my existence as a student. And it wasn't even cheap, thankfully I got a discount which left it at $70 a month

Eww drugs.
I've never even smoked a cigarette

lol pussy

are you even out of high school lmao? obviously nobike.

Junkies are below niggers and muslims

Is there such a thing as a street-friendly sport bike that doesn't look like shit?

There no such thing as a sportbike that don't look like shit

All the 600 supersport engined nakeds, like the Yamaha FZ6, Suzuki GSR600 or Honda CB600 Hornet
Or a Street Triple if you have some money lying around

I meant something with fairings.

>Passed colleague going to work two days in a row
>Poke fun at them for being jealous
>'Just you wait until I get a bike'
>tfw converting a cager to a biker

Share those conversion stories lads.

The hornets look pretty gud.

Then maybe a VFR or something? The problem with most faired bikes that aren't tourers is that they have clip on bars, small gas tanks and not very comfy seats to save weight, so they don't make too good long range bikes

Thinking about getting my first bike. Including gear, how should I budget myself? I was thinking a Ninja 300 or a RC390 for a first bike, but I'm open to suggestions

The VFR does look pretty good, probably the best.

Age, country, budget?

I'd get a used 48 hp bike if you're limited by A2

helmet:200
jacket:150
trousers:100
boots:100
gloves:80