What is the most disappointing car?

What is the most disappointing car?

Anything British, really...

any gm

New NSX. They took something so iconic and driver centric and made it such a hideous abortion of a car.

Whichever car Jeremy Clarkson thinks is rubbish this week. I agree with him.

BMW to be honest.

They have fallen from grace in a way I haven't seen since Lancia, and that's saying something.

GTR

It's apparently a great car according to James May but I can see why turning it into a luxury spaceship that performs worse than similarly priced sports cars would make you say that when compared to the original NSX. It's as if they focused on making it an Acura and not a Honda

This desu

They've isolated their performance division in leiu of producing more crossovers, their engineering gets more bassackwards with each generation, the only worthwhile car they've made in a decade is the M2.

>all that shit
My problem with it is strictly 2-fold;
>ugly as sin
>hybrid technocar instead of pure driver's car
It's not as if you can't make a competitive driver's car without making it a hybrid these days, instead of what they did, they should've made an answer to the Lexus LFA

Nsx literally beats everything short of the big three hyper cars and the viper
And it's fucking cheap too

What are you talking about? Like really

Nsx has nothing to do with being pure or raw
The original nsx was a showcase of Hondas technology at the time, so with the modern one why go backwards? Why not display what you have to offer?

You guys are lame as

What the fuck are you talking about? The NSX is literally an Accord with a body kit

Ford Aspire/whatever Kia calls it

Because nobody likes the NSX for that.

People like it because it was a pure performance car with a tremendous chassis, everyday reliability/drivability and Ayrton Senna's soul residing in the driver's seat.

The new one doesn't live up to that at all.

The I.Am.Auto comissioned by that cocoapuff in your pic.

Fucking nigger ruined that DMC12 so bad even he must be disappointed.

06 Dodge Charger

Delorean DMC-12, i always thought they were awesome. i was a mechanic for years and one time got to work on one and drive it, theyre slow and the interior is bland. only cool thing is the gullwing doors

Plymouth prowler

Benz CLA

Anything by Dodge.

>only

The 1M was a good car

Buick Century

never saw the appeal in the first place
ill vote civic si
i was so so so underwhelmed. even the steering was numb

FOX MUSTANG