/lidg/ Let It Die General

>How do I unlock\find______?
i.imgur.com/GQrXGRU.gif

>FAQs (How do I unlock more fighter types? Where can I find X materials?)
letitdiethegame.com/support.html
pastebin.com/kk1y8VHR (embed)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15TK7mzbxeZ-lAZMvwt-TTdKedgAMVe4c2CEva3Yv2kE/

>TDM Team
California, get your dev raids while you still can

>Official Veeky Forums PS4 Community
Search - LET IT DIE General -lidg-

Previous thread: [AT THE MOMENT ALL "KILL EVERYTHING" QUESTS ARE BUGGED]
So are various other quests, including but not limited to brainshroom and fish gathering, Reversal Tuber mk1 killing, and killing enemies with lightning weapons.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!mNtFEZaC!v9JCDC66moGP72N8vOMldw
youtube.com/watch?v=-yUelptajl4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for don't give up senpai

First for bro-kero

>all those red metals and death metals in quests
>those quests are bugged
>it hasnt been fixed for a full month
>they added more microtransactions and no-fun content before fixing the quests

I need to get the barret armor setpiece but donno where to look for BP fugg :DDDD only have the helmet

Ugh, what do I need to safely progress 31+?
I only know i got to farm the picnic area.
But I don't know what I should be looking for

Hey, I appreciate it!

ded general

ded game

I just got the jackal cut-scene, How long does it take for jackals to spawn on floors? Will they chase me if I change floors? Is there any good method to avoiding them so a floor can be properly looted?

Is it the orange or cyan escalator up from Hiromatsu to get to Jin-Die and the next elevator? I don't want to waste time on side rooms until I have all the locks open.

once everything dies im pretty sure. A big loud siren is heard. It could be seconds after you kill the last person or minutes. I could be wrong.

>it's random
>no
>yes, leave one enemy alive force jackals to spawn later

People are still posting in the other general because it hasn't died yet.

It depends on the floor. As a rule of thumb, the smaller the floor is, the faster they appear. In Tata for example they spawn after just 2 minutes.
No.
Run fast.

>>it's random
Dumbass.

If knight user is here, which floor did you get the helm on?

I love the feel of this game but getting mauled by gun toting lv. 36 haters on floor 1 with a new character is awful

LEARN TO USE MUSHROOMS

THERE ARE MANY YOU CAN USE IN ANY POINT OF THE GAME

One of my Rank 4 Lucky Stars just got me a Motor Psycho.

Can I use this to easily farm Floor 23 GOTO-9 for Candle Black Metal?

HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO GET SHROOMS IF I DIE BEFORE I FIND ANY THAT ARE USEFUL NIGGA

THERE ARE MANY YOU CAN USE

USE YOUR HEAD

THERE ARE TEAR SHROOMS ALWAYS AT THE FIRST FUCKING FLOOR AT THE FIRST ELEVATOR

LEARN TO USE COVER GUN FAGS WILL ALWAYS RUN TOWARDS YOU

Help?

OK I'LL TRY THAT SHIT THANKS BOIO

guardshrooms

>Dumbass.
pls elaborate little timmy, cause it's still random

Should I try to get a better weapon? Or can I hobo my way in?
Also, thanks

Cloak shrooms and Slow-motion shrooms allow you to bail without them noticing/reacting fast enough. When you hear the siren, chow down and run your ass off because they CAN teleport nearby. Pick whatever is closest, you're better off redoing the floor than facing them.

any concrete evidence luck increases expedition loot?

Gun users will always rush you if you take cover, and they usually can't do jack shit at close range as long as you're quick on the dodge.

Also Lifeshrooms. Stock up and have one ALWAYS active, they stay even if you switch a character in the freezer.

unless its the gun jackal, thats a waste of rare shrooms

It's untested but since I started leveling luck above 20 for my new Fighters the GOTO-9 on floor 11 started dropping Candle Wolf Green Metal a lot more frequently but I dunno.

How so? I haven't faced off with him yet, but I did got jumped by him today so I just cloaked and got out of dodge. Is he weaker or something?

the gun one will likely kill you if he starts shooting, the others you can just run past, or put them to sleep or use tear gas to disable them so you can run past

Where the fuck are they going to take the story now that we know Uncle Death wanted to murder us all but he changed his mind?

nigga its always going to be climb the tower, after the death drive xxx it might be death drive 777 or xyz

I didn't know about life shrooms, thanks dood

farm 31-33 till u get a katana bp
upgrade katana to +4 by farming f2x goto
beat coen, u10 and goto +31 easily with that katana and some shrooms
upgrade ur katana by farming that +31goto
faceroll the fucking game

I beat the game with a 3*+4 katana

Not the guy who asked but I found the Katana BP on 20-30F. Unless there's any other Katana than the Masamune.

use a katana

I didn't keep hard numbers, but I have never seen character with base luck bring back 20+ items at once like my characters started to do onec I leveled all their luck. Also I used to get ~60 items and now I get around 90 or 100 each time.

you can get cleaver and katana recipe on 20-30f but its rare as fuck

So what's the best weapon for 20-30? Blunt seems to be the way to go since everyone just takes slash damage and doesn't give a shit. I use hammers since I cannot find MILK Green for the life of me (the chests just don't wanna drop it) so my Bat is in it's basic form.

Alright, I'm set to get that bp.
Also, pork chopper, bowling ball and spear bps are all 31+, right?
Or did I miss one back in 21-30?

Bowling ball is 20-30, spear is 30+, katana is 30+

Iron/Iron+ until U10 then Katana

ur done

Oh right, I totally forgot about the Iron. Whoops. Thanks for the advice.

Is it worthwile to upgrade the bat though? It seems like the Blunt equivalent to machete so..

hmm interesting all right ill add a couple lucky stars to my freezer and see what they bring back

I R O N
R
O
N

Maybe they'll explain something about the EARTH RAGE, or the fact that apparently magic just exists in this universe?

Also I hope they'll add a boss that drops MILK metals because fuck farming for that.

Origin of the Earth Rage since the ending heavily implies that Uncle Death didn't create the tower; he just filled it with traps, mass murderers, and homicidal cyborgs to enact the plot of Killer is Dead.

U-10 drops them but it's only reds.

You can just use collectors, they have second-highest luck. All-rounder, skill master, and attakcer all have ok luck too.

Took forever to kill GOTO with the Iron though.

>finally get devraids
>from bronze to diamond in one day
>10000 mushrooms stews
i feel sorry for people who wont be able to abuse this shit in the future

Except it's not, it's set per floor. Go to Tata and watch them show up at the 2 minute mark.

its cool ill just use lucky stars since im trying to get one with high stats anyway

When does that happen anyways? I used to be able to get those at low levels but now I cannot seem to be able to get to those and I'm on floor 25, plus my rank is 52.

did u use iron+ or deathburner

also by the time u even get to coen or goto or u10 u should be fucking having a 3* katana +4

Not that guy but pretty sure the timer is based on the size of the level.
It has a min and max range for the timer, if anything was 'random' it'd be the deciding factor for the max and min timer of said map.
However the said size of the map should still give you a vague idea of how long you have till they spawn.

Too many people at rank 52

Join us cool kids in the 0.1% at postgame

Whats the max level I can reach with T5 fighters? Anyone rerolled enough times to surpass the 120? RNG is a bitch.

>the guy in the Yotsuyama Bionics Catalogue who invented the Tubers will either turn out to be Uncle Death in the best case scenario that he's good, or the true villain of the game
>they will finally reveal what created the Tower of Barbs
>exploration of who the Jackals work for and where they came from
>Uncle Death will probably sacrifice himself to save the MC at some point

This all feels like a given considering who made the game.

u gotta be rank 70 aka full fridge of t5 fighters

25 for each stat so 150. I decided I'm not rolling on fighters until I get Serial Killer

Well shit. What with my bumbling around because I NEED to ugprade the shit I don't even use it'll be a while. I'll get there eventually.

>Enter F35
>RNG bless me with 4* katana from expeditions

It is time...I think? Can I fuck up the last boss and coen with this?

I got the pants just from opening the 4 red boxes on floor 11 while pillbug farming

i killed the last boss with a single 4* +3 didnt even go below 75% durability

Best spot to farm leather?

F3

F8 Metakoya - silk, leather
F9 Yoshiki-Dani - cotton, leather, silk

mega.nz/#F!mNtFEZaC!v9JCDC66moGP72N8vOMldw

The capitalization in the pastebin link got messed up at some point, and the guy doesn't seem to be around to fix it.

Thanks, but that's already in there.

All that's currently missing that's available digitally (as far as I know) are Bugthemic (AmazonJP, single) and Kanojo in the Display (iTunesJP, THE ROOTS EP).

A Drop of Joker (Unlimited EP), MISTY (GLEANING/LET IT DIE), and Roach (The Time is Now) have all released the track, but don't sell it digitally.

If you have any of those, or information on more artists starting to release their track, lemme know.

floor 12 the one with the elevator you can run to the center real quick with 4 cloth type items and a chance at some transparungus as a bonus

What's the point of going to Okusa?
Can't you just farm exp in Heimo-Jima while making mad dosh? Even if you die, retrieving the fighter will cost peanuts.

emo

How many of those missing tracks have female vocals? Because I'm pretty sure one of the ones I liked in game with female vocals wasn't in the mega pack; it sounded kind of like school food punishment in style.

Fuck off Naomi, you don't even play games.

Bowling ball is also 30+

i think snails are for when you die and cant retrieve you just make a new character and max it out with all the snails youve gathered

I´ve found bowling ball bp in Crowley´s floors.

I found it for the first time in Kawabe though. I think reaching higher floors can open up some BPs to appear in lower floors, even if you don't discover them, or maybe the other way around.

So what's the point of jackal gear and rank 5 weapons?

See
That's the case, some blueprints shift down a few floors after beating the don. Bowling ball is a 30+ blueprint in that it can't be obtained until beating F30 boss.

Dick measuring.

Drop of Joker, but I'm pretty sure they don't sound like what you described.
youtube.com/watch?v=-yUelptajl4

It's most likely from an artist that hasn't released the track yet, which is about 3/4 of them. The only upcoming release I know of is ROOKiEZ is PUNK'd, which is on the 18th.

>save them, then use them all in 1 go to max a level 1 fighter in a new tier

>Exploring 16F Kaga on my way to Gyakufunshu and 13F Okusa
>Accidentally walk into boss room with my level 20 collector armed with only a heartshroom, a frongus, a half broken machete and a hammer

Shit was intense. I'm glad it was only Jin-Die and not some new boss I haven't seen yet or I probably would've been fucked.

>Randomly find a new Blueprint while farming the same map for the 100th time
>Oh nice, better be more careful this run
>JACKAL ALARM OH FUCK
>Running to exit
>He's following me but I put a lot of distance in by eating a Grilled Slowshroom and sprinting
>Almost to the exit, right past this long hall
>Teleports right in front of me blocking the exit
>No wall or anything else to hide behind so try rolling when he shoots
>Fires autotracking gun that kills me through Lifeshroom at full health
All my runs go fine until I find a new blueprint, I swear this shit is rigged somehow.

Go to Okusa you non-California fucks, I need someone to send my expeditions at.

Someone should make a version of Sweating Towel Guy with Uncle Death wiping himself with the floppy disc

soon there won't be any ''non-California fucks'' left.

who's winning, Caliniggers or Huemonkeys?

Yeah, definitely not them. I'll record it the next time I hear it play.
>It's most likely from an artist that hasn't released the track yet, which is about 3/4 of them.
How horrible. Game rip when?

>no one to raid or send expeditions to

I feel like Knight user because i cant find the pants to the Knight set.

rev up that cash for salvage

Hasn't started yet.

Does your fighter lose their equipment if they fail an expedition?

Yeah but people still find it on Candol Wolf floors.