Does anyone actually deny that ancient Egypt had black rulers? Like it or not it was the truth

does anyone actually deny that ancient Egypt had black rulers? Like it or not it was the truth.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twenty-fifth_Dynasty_of_Egypt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stop making these shit threads.

I just want to remind everyone that there's white people who believe in similarially stupid shit and there will always be someone on /pol/ or /int/ ready to start claiming the ancient Greeks or Egyptians as white Nordics.

They also got roman/greek/semite/persian ruler.
Do not mean that modern greek wuz egypt and shit.

I mean Nubians were definitely black but Egyptians made distinctions in their art that is pretty clear

Please, this an Europe frenchboo board, we hate because of culture, do not import you american racial biased world view.

just a friendly reminder to everyone that wewuz threads have been on Veeky Forums since the shitposting birth day of october 31st

These are historical facts. Why does it make you upset?

I am and while I writ it badly I know there's people who will go we wuz at anything African and believe they are different or justified in their own "we wuz" shit. Even for historically accurate things like this.

Oh I see

There were some black rulers of ancient Egypt, yes. There was a Nubian dynasty which were definitely black, as depicted by the Egyptians.

But not all Egyptians or Pharaohs were nubian or black.

up to about 10000-5000 years ago

They were black, where the fuck would they have come from if they weren't black?

They're fucking Africans for fuck's sake.

Found the American.

Explain.

What dynasty are you talking about?

I assume this one

African =/= black.

It's like saying that the emperors of China were Indian because where the fuck would they have come from? They're fucking Asians for fucks sake.

Do you think that everyone in Africa is black and then the second you hit the middle east they magically turn semitic?

Yes I do.

Well then.

Are you a troll? N Africa are Arabs

I hope you're the troll here you retard

Below the Sahara desert=black
Above the Sahara desert=not black

They weren't before the Arab conquests, which is when we're talking about. Ancient Egyptians weren't Arabs.

But they weren't black either. They were Berbers, Phonecians, etc. There was presumably SOME blacks there though (they were obviously further down the Nile in Nubia and some no doubt traveled from there).

>whataboutism
Classic leftie tactic

>They were Berbers, Phonecians, etc.

To clarify by "they" I mean north Africans in general not Egyptians specifically, I don't know if the Egyptians qualify as their own category.

It just seems a little funny that people do this "WE WUZ" shit to make fun of blacks, and then unironically engage in we wuzism.

USA also had black rulers
Does this mean USA is black ?

Yes there are retarded white people too. What's your point?

White nationalists nowadays are more often than not white patriots. If you don't understand what I mean go read Orwell's On Nationalism. In fact under Orwell's definitions every "nationalist" party in Europe is actually a patriot party.

Yeah, phylogenetic analysis of pharaoh mummies. So basically, all mainstream academics do.
/thread

Reminder that originally the name Africa meant just the (by today's nomenclature) North-African province of the Roman Empire, later called Barbary on medieval maps (referring to the Berber natives).

Egypt didn't have black rulers.

Post source bitch

They were race mixed AF, with Greek, Nubian, and Arabic nationalities.

it had some black rulers at some point in its history sure, in the same way as it was ruled by greeks between being conquered by alexander and the ned of cleopatras reign, but the civilisation we think of as 'egyptian' was genetically distinct from subsaharan africa and had more in common with the north africans, and the semitic peoples of the middle east than with 'black' populations.

the ancient egyptians themselves depicted 'black' and 'egyptian' people as looking distinctly different and of a different culture, genetic analysis bears this out.

>Egypt didn't have black rulers.

egypt did in fact have one dynasty of black rulers, the 25th dynasty, they didnt last long and were one of the later dynasties when egyt was past its prime but they did exist

They do, the closest relative to ancient egyptians still surviving to this day are copts and their language is kemetic in origin, its nothing like arabic

Lets' all simply agree that Egypt was the ancient equivalent of a thriving multi cultural society

Multi- ethnic.

"Diverse"

WE WUZ KING OF EGYP N SHEIT

Only during Nubian dynasties, the best dynasties where native or greek.

I really miss the internet before black people and women started using it