Please help... I live in ontario canada and i don't know how to get a drivers license

Please help... I live in ontario canada and i don't know how to get a drivers license

I've failed the road test 3 times

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dAYB4fIsxMo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How the fuck do you fail in Ontario? Maybe you shouldn't be on the road?

Go to a sketchy registry place and pay $300 for a licence like most immigrants do.

Keep taking it.

Practice more, keep taking it. They probably told you why you failed, so work on that.

Maybe you and driving just aren't a good match.
Alternatively, come to the U.S. I failed parallel parking and backing into the parking spot and got mine the first time.

>t. chinese immigrant

Nigger I ran a red light and still passed the Ontario test

What the actual fuck are you doing?

delete this...

please just tell me how to pass it for next time

U live in the gta? Ill come teach you for free if u buy me mcdonalds and pay for gas

git gud

>Not charging him for a pack of Jane's tendies

Tip your instructor $20 and a Timmy's coupon.

I keep getting Pajeets as testers

I'm in Aurora

Go to Guelph

I don't condone "teaching to the test", but maybe figure out exactly what they're looking for and play along. For example, here in the UK you need to make exaggerated head movements when checking mirrors, otherwise they don't believe that you're looking and give you a minor fault for observation. Things like that.

Same thing in Ontario. I went full bobble head to pass my test

The system is doing its job. Welcome to your life of public transit.

Get your mom to drive you to either Port Hope test center, or the one in Lindsay...should be a little easier, but nothing is guaranteed...driving isn't like rocket doctory after all...

lmfao wat
I'm an immigrant to Ontario, and a nigger at that
I passed on my first try lmao. I was 30 when I did my road test, and had only been driving for a year
how can you fail so many times?

>inb4 "u bribed/another nigger passed you"

I went to a redneck town 3 hours away from Toronto for my G2 (I needed it ASAP and every other centre around Toronto was booked for 2 months). My instructor was wearong a john deere cap

fuck you nigger

hahahaha stay mad white boi

>be in Berta, pass first time

No wonder why ya niggers can't drive in snow

STOP MOCKING US

Did the tester not tell you what you did wrong?
Tell us what they said, so we can possibly help.

Go to driving school you poor ass frogshitter

Take another Driver's Ed course. If you can't pass an exam in Ontario (one of the more lax provinces) you are definitely not ready to share public roads yet.

Study and practice. Same as everyone else.

>le ontario is easy meme

>tfw getting my drivers license rn
feels good

It fucking is.

You don't even need to know English to get it...

youtube.com/watch?v=dAYB4fIsxMo

Driving test in North America is literally easier than making tea. What is wrong with you? What do you keep failing at?

The GTA has the highest failure rates in the country.

>in bumfuck ontario
>STILL can't pass the fucking driving test

I am guessing this is for the fucking G2? The test where you drive around for 5 mins and park in a parking spot and you get your license to go drive 3000lb deathmachines with everyone else?

Pajeets and chinks skew the numbers
Ontario's driving "tests" are a fucking joke

G1) Here answer 21 questions correctly. Now you can go and drive a 3 ton truck (as long as u got a passenger with a G license lol)

G2) Drive around a bit, do U turn, pull into parking space, if the guy feels like a dick that day, parallel parking. Do a few stops.

you have to be retarded to fail. Still, it is easy to fail, but a lot easier to pass

Any tips on passing the full driver's license test in BC? I'm gonna be taking it pretty soon, kind of nervous desu.

Just be confident and aware. Just drive like you've normally been driving

*you.

Je suis au Québec moi pis je l'ai eu du premier coup.

Ontario drivers are the worst we see in Quebec.
9.5/10 it is an asian who is a public danger.
0.4/10 a nigger who can't fucking keep his lane
0.1/10 a white cuck male.

Ontario is really a shitty place .

Kinda fucked up to be honest. Giving that much power to people

Given how low we've seen punishments to be for reckless diving it's even worse...

at least the Mafia doesn't use garbage as filler when building their bridges in Ontario lmfao

I forgot the indians, which are as abundant as flies in summer.
40% asian.
40% indians
19% niggers
1% white dominated male.

God is ontario fucked.

You're literally parasites.

Try living without our taxes

I wish we could.
But it seems like the federal governement did everything they could to block us.
Go figure.

Thanks senpai, I'll do my best.

How the fuck do you fail in Aurora? Are you going to the centre around Wellington? That is easy as fuck - you hop on the highway for like 30 seconds and then hop off.

I took my test in Lindsay, fucking nightmare. Rush hour traffic, kids all over the streets walking to school, cramped old town streets.

I did the test in a MANUAL, and I still fucking passed. This was my final G test btw, I passed the first road test in London with no issues.

Seriously man you must really suck at driving if you keep failing. Go north, in Lindsay there wasn't even a 400-series highway so we just went onto highway 12 or someshit for like 10 seconds.

But to be more helpful...

1.) What part(s) of the test are you failing? The examiner should be telling you where you lost points.

2.) What car are you testing in? Is it some fuckhuge truck or a reasonable car?

3.) What time of day are you booking your tests? Mid-day on a Wednesday, or Monday morning during rush-hour?

4.) Are you taking the same test route each time? Maybe see if there's a local driving school that can run you through the test route a few times, and help you get familiar.

When I did my G2 test in London, my driving instructor took me on the EXACT route they use, told me EXACTLY where I'd be parallel parking, turning, etc.
Basically the test was done from memory.

I failed my first G2 test in Brampton. passed my 2nd G2 test in Burlington. Passed my G first time in Burlington aswell.

What'd they ding you on?

>testing in Little India

God damn do you live in Brampton? I feel for you m8.

I live in Mississauga. I took my G2 (G1 exit) a year after getting my G1 because nodrivingschool.jpeg and it was not well thought out. Booked it online cause it was close and was available sooner than the one on eglinton.

I think some of you guys are just poopy drivers. I passed the first time on every test, and my final test was flawless in a manual. The driving examiner was legit butthurt that he didn't get to fail me.

I had 1 legitimate flaw, 2 technical bullshit flaws with my Brampton G1 exit test.

Bumped a cone during parallel parking - Gonna chock that upto new driver, that was my bad.

Speeding - parallax error. From the passenger seat you're not looking straight on at the speedo so it can LOOK faster/slower than its actually indicating.

Some bullshit technicality - I was turning right onto a 2 lane street and there was a parked truck up ahead. I turned into the correct lane (curb) and indicated my way over. Turns out if theres an obstacle within X distance you're supposed to take the lane right away.

G1 exist was when I was 19, I'm turning 28 this year so it was a while ago. Still, FUCK THAT FAT WHITE BITCH HOLY SHIT

Quebecois are the worst drivers I saw living in Ottawa

I met this faggot in person, but damn he's right