So some coworkers were talking about cars today, and I mentioned I would like a 2002 WS6 Trans Am performance package...

So some coworkers were talking about cars today, and I mentioned I would like a 2002 WS6 Trans Am performance package, and they said it was a red neck car and I should get a mullet and some other jazz. Now I actually like this car, but is it really looked down on as a trashy car? Cause I kinda want it as a project car and make it something I wanted since I was a kid

it sounds to me like your coworkers think the shit posted on /b/ is real and not an ARTISTIC WORK OF FICTION

also what kind of friends would berate you for wanting to get a fast car?

>and they said it was a red neck car and I should get a mullet
Kek that's some killer bants right there

They aren't wrong.

yeah its a white trash mobile

yes its a mullet mobile. but fast. are u willing to make this sacrifice OP?

Who care what other people think, it's your car do what you like.
However, the front of that car is fucking ugly.

>fast
>runs 13's
>can't turn

>fast

>320/350tq
>6 speed
its certainly not slow, but
>dat POS gm 10 bolt

>Now I actually like this car, but is it really looked down on as a trashy car?
Yes, and if you care how your car is perceived by others your should buy an automatic brz

Get what you want, disregard retards in Pleb Mobiles

they have shit taste

aussie here with the aussie version of the 4th gen

go for it

with a little work they can turn pretty good as well both the cameo and the commodore

at least that doesnt look like complete shit like a Fireturd

>13
>slow
13 is pretty good for a stock car
(by stock I mean unmodified)

Aussies and seppos usually dont like commodores like how uppity carfags like ops co workers dont like cameros/firebirds and dismiss them as redneck boats.

Truth is these cars go like stink stock and the LS1+t56 is literally a goat combo

all my commodore needed was Monroe GT Shocks, bushes and wider grippier tires and it handles bloody well for a 3600lbs barge

i am aware the 4th gen doesnt have IRS like our homegrown version does but its still possible to get it to turn.

Maybe it's my cursed Alabama blood that attracts me to it, I thought growing up in Florida would abolish any of the redneck in my ancestors, but I guess not, I really do like the WS6

>Civic Driver: LOL ITS FOR REDNECKS
>Corolla Driver: YEAH GROW A MULLET

Why would you take these people seriously?

Outside of Miami Florida is pretty redneck

Oh I was in central florida where it's all old people and rich people

I'm a Honda fanboy and while it is a mullet car I am also from Texas and feel the need to inform you that there is literally nothing wrong with mullets

mfw i actually have a mullet and drive a commodore unironically

We 1990s cunt!

why not embrace it?

because normies cant seperate banter and their passion for cars from

>Muh stereotypes

it's a cool car. When I was working a shit job in early 2000s, my boss had one. OMG the sound and aggressive appearance were mind-blowing.

It's cool and still pretty fast. tell your friends to eat a dick

they are just bad a 20 year old LS barge can absolutely destroy their new cuckbox

had the same problem here in aus so many roadrages from normalfags

man Fireturd fanboys are a cringey bunch

hnnnngg

muh

thats a Firebird

its fine

How is that slow for a stock car.