>Noob? Read this:
>Webms with sound
>Previously on /dbt/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cBII7414Dag
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

da fuck? What happened?

someone was responsible for this

faggot cager mod got butthurt we were having fun. That's what.

Suzuki fags cant handle getting btfo and reported it.

Shouldn't wheelie if you can't talk to people without s-t-t-t-t-t-uttering.

youtube.com/watch?v=cBII7414Dag

Oh did you delete the thread so we could post real bikes?

Come back summer! I don't like being cold.

I guess when you don't actually enjoy riding you go out and buy an attention-getter bike and ride a block in the city then get off and act like a LOLsoRaNdUm child in front of strangers, then post it on youtube.

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(What got you into motorcycles)
For me, it was /dbt/ and learning that CC81PT was moving nearby. Shot the shit here about his DETHKART, his V-10 project, his bikes, etc., decided to meet up and showed him one of my favorite roads in the Sacramento Mountains. Later, I rode over to hang out with him and his wife and he sat me on his little XR100R. It was too fun; I bought a DR650 six days later.

The old thread has less than 300 posts newfags :^)

most of that confrontation could have been avoided so easily by just not admitting it:
>nnnn-n-no s-sir that wa-wasn't me

Hi Veeky Forums guy reading this, why don't you ride a motorcycle?

It was on like the 9th page though

they're too dangerous and uncomfortable and unpractical.

broke 100 miles on my new gf's new bike

t. virgin in a 2000 camry le

I don't know how you knew but I really am a virgin with a 2000 camry LE. wtf?

Anyway I was being sarcastic and I also own 3 motorcycles.

>helmet mohawk
kys

I tried.

>internet tough guy
at least post a pic squiddo

stop posting your skinny feminine neck

i bet you have a tight boypucci

>searching through my photos
>realize I have literally no pics of my shitbox
this is the best I have

>t. Giraffe

>no key cylinder
whod you steal the bike from tyrone?

>tfw spent the whole commute home from work today riding next to a 81 member with bottom rockers and everything

Its was cool I guess, we didn't exchange gestures or anything, just took turns leading through rush hour traffic. Was cool I guess, thanks for listening, don't forget to like and subscribe

feels so good

did he throw a cigarette on the ground?

tried and failed hahahahahhahahahah
try again

>not splitting past the slowfags

Favorite 80s bike?

That color's rad.

This is only 2nd to the FJ1200 for me.

Is bakuon gud?

If you like light, sometimes cringeworthy in a funny way fare, yes. It's almost like a bike-centric Japanese schoolgirl TopGear animu.

>tfw I was purchasing my first bike I passed up an old Marlboro colored FJ1200 for $2000 for a $1000 XJ600S

>doesn't know idiotic shitposter squid user
hello welcome to dbt. that poster is some underage skinny faggot in nyc who can't ride worth shit and blames other drivers when he causes accidents.

AAAAAAAAAA
You probably lived as a result, but
AAAAAAAAAA

I was uneducated at the time, I'm sorry, but yeah, all my bike friends tell me I probably would've killed myself at the time, but fuck, man.

why even upload the vid bra

Still, a goddamn sexy livery.

>Iowa weather
Sort your shit FFS. I guess I get to ride to work when it's nice and spend all afternoon and night in a windowless box.

why do pre-2000s bikes have that big ass weird looking headlight?

sealed beam headlights.

gross incandescence

lol what is this gayness, I see faster lanes to the right and left wtf are you doing following this slow goober

The most patrician bike of all
I bet none of you have even rode a grom

Nah m8, I fucked the key by mistake and couldn`t be half assed to fix it.

Can some one give me basic pointers on wheelies.

I am trying for long wheelies I can`t make it into secound gear with out bailing.

If I want a piece of shit, I'll ride my bike not buy one.

>hella
shame the other one doesn't say "rad"

dont start in first, it runs out too fast and you dont get shit for balance.
more speed makes for more controlled wheelies but do it conservatively since fucking up faster hurts more

What's up guys

So my bike wants me to do my valve clearances at 20k, sucks ass for me, but I'm gonna pay a buddy to do it so good for me, good for his wallet.

where's the best place to get some valve shims?
been a long time since I've had a bike and I never owned one long enough to need to do them (sold the bike, not wreck them), everyone keeps telling me to get them from ebay. Is there a more reputable place to get them?

you can get a shim kit from places like rockymountain atv or bike bandit

will check both.

is there any brand that is better? or are shims shims?

shims are shims for the most part
id go middle of the road if cost is a concern bargain bin shit always has a way of being shit even if it is literally a tiny metal disk

ok cool.

was expecting like 40ish bucks for a kit, looks like most are in the 50 buck range for a kit. Might as well buy a full kit and have spares for any of my buddies I guess.

you can go to a dealer and buy the exact size you need, instead of a pack of shims where you dont need most of them

true, but Id rather have the kit ready for when im with my buddy and hes doing my valve clearances, than have to drive to a dealer after we figure out which ones we need.

You're going to wind up doing that anyway, unless the kit comes with the same width shim for every valve. Unless you know what size shims are in it to begin with, you have no idea what you need anyway.

what are the chances of needing 16 of the same shim?

You will run out of one particular size of shim. guaranteed stone cold lock of the week of the century. And I would suggest against using previously run shims on different valve lobes, although their are folks that say that's ok to do.

My mom said I couldn't and if I did she'd take my mtndew and Xbox away

>remove before flight
OG real nigga shit but doesn't really make sense in context

>remove after flight, insert before flight
makes sense but isn't used on actual aviation equipment

>pull to eject
doesn't make sense and may not actually be used on aviation equipment, but is cool

discuss

>keytag
gay

are you saying that ill run out of a size to use for myself or ill run out of a size for if friends need it?

keytags are gay and I have one.

You'll run out of one for yourself. How many pieces are in the kit?

WATCH OUT FOR THAT DITCH YOU'RE HEADING RIGHT FOR IT (again)!

Dude, you can totally make that. 60 mph ought to do it...

That's a big ditch, user.

u u
u u

3 per size

OK, what are the range of sizes? How many total pieces in the kit?

not for you

I bet if I rampped it and hit it topped out I could clear it.

just buy a set. you will use them again later

>Buying shim kits
>not doing the math and walking to the dealer for free exhanges

seriously
hope

>I would suggest against using previously run shims on different valve lobes, although their are folks that say that's ok to do.

Guess what dealer techs do. Verify with calipers if you're paranoid.

The shim kit is nice to have if you want 0 down time

I did, a lot

Xt350?

It's not that the sizes change, I was taught when rebuilding V8's:

new cam-new lifters OK
old cam-new lifters OK
new cam-old lifters DISASTER
old cam-old lifters OK as long as the lifters go back on the original lobes

I would just hate to think of trashing a cam because I was too cheap to buy an unused $7 shim.

But too each their own!

>actually walking to the dealer every time you need a valve shim instead of buying a set so you can grab one anytime you need like any normal self respecting home mechanic does

the shims don't actually touch the cam. they are under the cam bucket

>Walking

>0 down time

Do you guys own more than one vehicle? You don't even have a shitbike/dirtbike?

you're the one that said walking.
>not doing the math and walking to the dealer for free exhanges

I don't have to go anywhere, because i buy a full set of shims, so when i do valve adjustments on one of my bikes, i don't have to go buy individual shims like a reddit poster

Ah, on your bike that's great. Triumph uses shim-on-bucket, not-shim-under bucket, so mine do.

no u
>tfw sold klx and said goodbye to it :c

Walking is just my way of saying driving casually. I never actually use my feet. Might as well cut them off senpai.

>wasting money on shims you may never need

No shit? Did you get something else yet? D:

yeah, had to make room for something shittier.

Wha'cha gonna get?

I got mine as gifts. Probably wouldn't have bought them but still think they're nifty enough to use.

>remove before flight
Makes sense in the context of taking "flight" from your bike after parking it.

probably some POS wr250r, i'd really like a DRZ400SM but i know i couldn't handle it

>Inb4 some shitty sportbike
You better get a G650 Xcountry or something

Can you please stop trying to be me I may be user but you know who i am faggets.