What's the most dangerous experience you've while driving?

What's the most dangerous experience you've while driving?

Was it fun?

Probably spinning out in the snow and landing a few inches away from a concrete divider.

It was very fun.

someone started to go into my lane, i paniced and hit the brakes, lost control, ended up sideways in a tree
Mustang drove fine, axle was slightly bent though

typical Mustang driver

hitting an icy patch hidden under fresh snow in a 90 degree uphill turn on a road that is angled more than it should betowards the ditch and its a good 3 meters to the bottom of the ditch

car suddenly and violently turned towards the ditch and then slid into oncoming lane that has a ditch next to it with like 5 meters to the bottom of it with a car coming in the distance.
straight up thought this is how my first crash happens, didnt tho, let off the gas and feathered the brakes to come to virtually a standstill in my own lane to assess condition of pants.

forgot to add, not fun at all.

Guy made a left turn across my lane with no time to stop. I panicked and the car went off the road into the dirt. I lost control and was sliding sideways at 50 mph, car hit a bump in the dirt, rolled.
All my friends were OK. The guy who made me crash left and we never found him. The police called it a hit and run but I got no insurance money.

Was not fun.
Having no car is not fun.
Kill me.

probably going 130 mph in my ill maintained shitbox or "rallying" with cliffs and trees everywhere

of course it was fun

I vastly underrated how tight the curve would be when I was entering a highway interchange in Toronto. I was going around 140kph while the rest of the traffic was going closer to 80kph. My traffic control light was on constantly and could feel like I was at limit of adhesion, and thought hitting the brakes might cause oversteer. Had to weave between traffic while doing this. It was a ton of fun actually.

I thank my FiST (I had just bought it) for coming with sticky summer tires and having neutral handling.

all those times i ran from police

the one time i drove on the wrong side of the road straight at another car to shoot a gap

i made it by a few inches and the cop never caught me

but then again you could say any time i go over 100mph on a 25 or 35 mph road would be equally dangerous

and fuck yea it was fun, thats why i speed

I thought I was DK And tried to Driftu in a public hairpin S style turn, almost wiped out into multiple cars. I SOMEHOW saved it.
Sloppy. But saved it.

I want to Believe.

>Fucking around in my friends 2g eclipse gs-t
>80's ford ltd starts fucking with us
>side by side at 80mph in the middle of the city
>friend slows down because of some railroad tracks on a steep decline
>ltd goes over first zero fucks given because boat and suspension travel
>see how far the suspension stretched on the ltd
>no time to stop
>ohfuckherewego

>5 feet in the air
>car starts shifting to the side
>land
>blow all 4 struts
>rims bent
>one of the rear struts blew through the tophat into the hatch and shattered the glass.

im not reposting the stories again, check the archive for a detailed acct

>Friend fixes the shitclipse
>decide to take it out to the interstate and top it out
>hit 173mph

>next day
>all 4 tires are heatwarped
>they were only rated for 98mph+
>they could have blown at any moment at 173mph

>fuck

>my cousin was teaching me to drive
>rural mountainous area so dirt roads till the eye can see
>we both hit a bowl
>go 90 km/h on a muddy road over a few inches from tall grass that leads to a 200 feet fall
>no belts either
>30 minutes later do we realize what happened
>never drove high again

I was a galactically poorfag for a while and was driving around a Renault Fuego (strike one) with brakes that were nearly useless (strike two). I mean I would have to start braking a quarter of a mile away to make a stop sign. Bad.

Was driving in the rain, lost my train of thought and was following too close to a car ahead of me in door to door, bumper to bumper. He of course slammed on his brakes, and I literally had no chance to stop in time. I was going to rear end him going at least 30 mph. My primal decision making stepped in and I decided, despite cars all around me, to just swerve hard left, thinking the damage will be less from side-swiping someone rather than rear ending the guy in front of me. I had every expectation of hitting someone, was just waiting for the crunch.

Somehow, a miraculous gap in traffic opened up at just the exact instant it needed to, and my swerve timed out perfectly to fall in between two cars in the left lane that were going at least as fast as I was. Million in one shot.

I pulled over and thought "well, that was the luckiest thing that will ever happen to you".

Plowed into an SUV while drunk and spent the night in jail.

It was ok.

>be in Biloxi for training
>dumb, but chill kid out of boot camp buys 420 HP new Mustang GT
>go with him to visit Mobile
>driving back on I-10, ask how fast it can go
>"let's see"
>154 MPH weaving in out of cars like they're parked
>take solace in the fact that death would be almost instant

So that's what some kids will do when you hand them $1500/mo with no expenses.

Ice.

>be me driving in winter
>Getting McDick with my Friend
>fail to see some one stoping
>drive in to snow bank infront of a cop
>snow stops car
>cop does nothing

>MFW

You should have bought a lottery ticket that day.

And for the love of fuck user if you can't brake then don't drive the fucking thing.

Lost control in the rain while on the highway. At the time the road was a huge hill and I didn't know if it dropped back down so I continued speeding up the hill.
>hill goes straight down with a steeper incline
I panicked since there was a red light at the bottom of the hill and I was going too fast in the rain.
>Pumping brakes like an idiot
Ended up stopping about a foot away from the car in front of me, 70-0 real quick.

I pole vaulted my mom's old suv end over end twice. 10/10 would do again

Also buy winter tires you cucks

Almost curbed. /dbt/ laughs at me for it. ;_;

Rolled my car, full 360 and landed on the wheels.

Cut my arm open with the glass from the side window.

I know. I was young, poor and stupid. I think now I over-maintain my car to compensate for the stupidity of youth.

a two lane country road with my options being straight forward into a larger vehicle, head on into a tree, or a field. i took the field option, tried to regain control but didnt. I ended up sliding sideways into a tree instead of head on.
i..i did my best user

>Be me
>just got my driver's license.
>It's raining
>Have to go up a curved up ramp
>hydroplane into the guard railing.
Not fun

>driving through Wyoming
>slide a lot
It was fun

>and thought hitting the brakes might cause oversteer

I've had this thought too.

I was going down hill and took a corner a bit too quickly and I knew if I touched my breaks my tail would swing out. So I let off the throttle very gently and rode the corner out

>First heavy rain in awhile
>Decide to drive safe just in case
>Go around this one turn at the bottom of a hill that then immediately turns in another direction
>Super fine silt on road
>Shitty old summer tires with cracking side walls
> Sudden change of direction causes me to lose traction at 20 mph
>End up drifting a perfect U-turn into the other lane completely by accident

This road is usually super busy, and this turn is a blind corner from both directions that people usually go about 50 mph on.

By a complete stroke of luck no cars were coming from either direction.

It was fun but it also reminded me to never trust that area of road.

Hydroplaning in my 240sx with a welded diff, at 65 miles per hour. Instinctively slammed on brakes and I don't have abs and I ended up on the other side of the road. Thank God it stopped locking once I let go of the brake so I could steer back.

Doing my first stoppie on my bike when some dude pulled out infront of me because I hit the brakes a bit to hard. Felt the back tire lift off and backed off the front brake so it would set back down. Would have been fun if I was trying to do it on purpose.
>could have been fun if I was trying to do a stoppie

Another time on the bike doing 90 on the highway and semi decides he wants to change lanes with no blinker and no one else around at all. Merges into me while I'm halfway up his trailer. Just started to lean and hit the fucking gas hoping I can get past him before he finishes his merge. Made it past him and wished i had some spark plug fragments in my pocket to blow his windshield out with.
>Not fun would not recommend

Most dangerous was doing 130 on the bike on the highway with a decent amount of traffic. Was fun but would have been the end of me if someone changed lanes without looking.

Actually pretty much anytime I take my bike out for a few hour ride someone tries to kill me. Still ride it because I fucking love it. It will be my death though i already know it

spinning in the wet more than a few times. thank god no one was around. entirely my fault

>Driving a windy mountain road that hardly anyone uses
>Cliffs on one side, 300ft drop on the other
>Buddy ahead going full hektik
>See cloud of dust at a bend
>Gravel on the road so I slow down a bit
>Not enough
>Loose all traction
>20mph straight into the cliffside
>By some miracle regain enough traction to stop inches from sliding into it sideways
>Paranoia ever since

>Be Friday
>Over sleep and get up at 8.40 when class is at 9.00
>Not too worried about turning up late as most people filter in at around 9.30
>Look at emails
>one from the day before from the lecturer
>"Dont forget that we have our midsemster test tomorrow door will be locked at 9.00am so dont be late"
> This exam is worth 40% of the class
> Jump on motorcycle and go
> Was lanesplitting for 20km in bumper to pumper rush hour traffic at an average of 80km but pushing it to 120km on the straight.
>Too many gaps were only a few inches wide enough.
>Blast through a couple red lights at the end.
>Park like a cunt and leg it to class
>Get in the door
> The lecturer looks at his watch and closes the door
> End up getting a B+
>Pretty Proud of that run.

If i was going to die on a bike it would have been then.

8 month later car in front of me hitting the brakes hard in the rain, lock my brakes like a fool and sliding into the back of the 4x4 at around 15km, the bike's frame snapped in two.

MFW Turns out i had be riding a death trap for 3 years

Almost tipped over a rental jeep off a 400-ft cliff while off-roading in Colorado.

We don't get snow very often here in Portland.

I thought it'd be fun to floor it on a very slick road that hadn't been salted for two days.

Spun out across the road, hit a mailbox, broke my tail light.

9/10 would do it again.

>drive fast like a cool kid
>going into corner
>brake pedal has no resistance
>fugg
>downshift and pull handbrake
>lock rear wheels
>I am become dagumi

It was fun after I realized I wasn't going to die, and it also made realize that I wanted to do all the maintenance on my car myself.

Mounted a curb and drove through a public park to get away from a cop

Fell asleep going about ~85mph hit a pickup.
>was it fun
No, not at all really. I was having a pleasant dream but still not fun. Glad the pickup was there though otherwise would have fucked my shit up going off the road

T intersection, no visibility cuz cars are parked along main road, well, I had to try my luck and choose wrong moment, Lexus suv was driving ~80km/h straight at my 90' hatch driver's door. Thought "FUCK", hit gas as far as I could, escaped by like 5 cm, Lexus started breaking after this incident so wouldn't have stopped. that was one close call. Second one is driving 180 km/h high on 3 different drugs and singing along car audio at night on top of my lungs. I'm still in one piece .