JUSTFUCKMYSHITUP

JUSTFUCKMYSHITUP

Other urls found in this thread:

superstreetonline.com/features/1512-supercharged-1992-acura-nsx-w-a-rocket-bunny-wide-body-kit/
youtube.com/watch?v=d2nk3rs1K4A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

For what purpose

what's the problem here, it's not even attached to the car. i'd really like to see how it looks tho

I just don't get it man, the car looks good as it is.
you never seen a rocketbunny kit? They look like something constructed by highschool dropouts

Degeneracy

at least its functional

>functional

well the widebody kit at least allows wider wheel fitment

i'd kill for a widebody kit for my car but they dont exist and i can only fit fucking 9" 245's at the front

>Why would you want to have wider tires and lower aero? It looks stupid.

>5k bodykit
>making car heavier and uglier
you could get enough tire without that shit

I'm gonna go there..

Just look at that kid. That's exactly the type of kid you expect to build something this stupid.

I seriously want to know how many youtube bux he makes because fucking hell he sure as shit spends a lot of money.

He's not even the owner of the car.

I've always wanted to
>buy a cheap FR-S or used BR-Z
>rip off all the logos
>put a body kit on it
>whenever anyone asks what it is, just refer to it as an 86
>"wh-whatever man, it's probably just an FR-S"
>"which is the same as the other models, and I've slapped a kit on it, so now you'll never know for sure"
This confuses the normies who want to assign to me a level of status by the brand of automobile I purchase. But if I buy an 86 and rip off all the badges, it honestly doesn't matter what brand it came from anymore. Because the only thing a man buys with the Toyota or Subaru version is a price markup.
Deal with it. Nerd.

so you are basically an attention whore trying to be special snowflake

>He's not even the owner of the car.
what do you mean?

Who owns it?

That's exactly the sort of reaction I'm hoping to elicit from people. Look inside yourself. You know the badge really doesn't fucking matter. It's a small external cosmetic change and a big markup. Which is horseshit.

Rocket Bunny kits aren't functional. They're purely aesthetic specifically made for bagged or hard-stanced cars/modern "drift cars" and otherwise to look "race-inspired". RWB is the same shit except that it's made to look like a Porsche 911 touring car only extremely exaggerated.

>thinks that normies pay any attention to his shitty $25k entry level "sports" car.

The channel owner owns the car, dude in the picture is his friend/midget that has to do all the actual work on the cars.

>Rocket Bunny kits aren't functional
being able to widen track without having wheels stick entirely outside of the wells isnt being functional?

Meanwhile, in reality, 99.99% of people don't care, .001% of people think "haha look at that Mexicans POS car"

No one cares which badge a toybaru has. At the end of the day no amount of kits, badges or other deceptions are going to make it anything other than an anemic entry level vehicle with suspect utility, as a sports car or otherwise.

You either like the look of them or you dont. Completely subjective. As it stands there are 4 door grocery getters that pack more of a punch.

>Not aero tested in any way
>Majority fitted to SEMA-tier cars with spacers so they're not running tyres you couldn't fit on them before
>Will probably never see track time either

>Functional

I personally like the 86 rocketbunny kit, but don't lie to yourself.

also for driftfags they can run extended angle knuckles with wider wheels and still have clearance... entirely functional
sorry not sorry you dont understand what makes something functional or not

Being able to go over a speed bump makes it functional. Being able to drive cross town without compressing your spine makes it functional. Being able to enter a driveway without tearing a pointless piece of plastic off the front of your vehile makes it functional.

But good on you for shrouding in those 315's

Did you even read the rest of the post? Rocket Bunny kits only fit on low cars with wide wheels if you camber them out and stretch the tires. They're specifically built to fit like that.

>but don't lie to yourself
the only person lying to themselves is you,

>huur the typical hardparkers dont make any actual use of it so its not functional

function is dependent on intended purpose
a touring car is unable to do any of those things... does that make everything on it non functional?
idiot

>Did you even read the rest of the post?
So they are functional without being functional? Make some less sense please

Touring cars spend most of the time either in the shop rebuilding a highly tuned power plant desinged to take advantage of those things that make it less functional; or in a trailer going to a race track. Not cruising around on public roads.

If you want to kit out and tune your car like a touring vehicle then take it to race on the weekends. Sure why the fuck not. Then its functional. But dont kid youself miguel, we all know you just beat that shit up and down the drag until the body kit is worth more than the car itself.

That's not the rocket bunny kit though. That's the wider wheels and tires

>muh spacers
Uhh what is offset? Are you dumb?

rocket bunny kit allows for it though, cant get 90 degrees of lock without ripping the fender off otherwise

Like Tattoo to Mr. Roarke

it looks mad shit
functional distraction more like

I'm willing to bet most ricers go as slow as the factory car because the single digit horse power gains they normally make are cancelled out by fitting huge body kits and oversized spoilers.

enjoy trying to roll guards out that far

at some point you do need a widebody kit to fit WIDER wheels

Not overly keen on the front bumper but the arches look a fuck tonne better than the bulbous cancerous growths in the rocket bunny kit.

that is the rocket bunny kit.

Its too wide (for looks) but otherwise it looks good.

It's a shame really, I really like the idea calling an 86 a rocket bunny but I absolutely hate the kit itself.

are you saying replacing factory bumpers with ones that weigh less make the car slower?

If they increase drag, sure.

it's an improvement tbqh

Fucking hell you truly are cancer.

>wants more than 245
>200hp car

but why

Because they are definitely going to get a built shortblock and heads with a big turbo for 600HP... but only after they're done investing $15,000 in wheels, lights, racing seats, Intake, exhaust, body kits, deletes, and fat tires.

>Bodykits where you can see mounting screws

>stop having good taste
no

>the only thing a man buys with the Toyota or Subaru version is a price markup
You mean extra options and different interior.

>first owners hacking up their cars
Just wait until it's out of style like the ricer garbage and watch the vehicle value plummet. Most modifications don't even make back their price on the vehicle value, and some will actually decrease it.

A front lip and a spoiler is "functional" this is degeneracy

Why do those kits only cover the top of tire?

functionality.

a wider track improves handling and stability, flares required by law to cover exposed tread.

Are race cars not functional?

versus

because it looks dope af

nigger, this is functional

Always

You must be 12 to post on this site

That poor nsx

>tfw no nsx gf

superstreetonline.com/features/1512-supercharged-1992-acura-nsx-w-a-rocket-bunny-wide-body-kit/

This fucker got into Super Street

lmao that bootlid liner

OH OH OH OH OH DID TJ HUNT RELEASE A NEW VIDEO!?!?!??!

I WANNA SEE WHAT HIS CAR LOOKS LIKE ONCE ITS FULLY WRAPPED AND KITTED UP

>Not aero tested in any way
Wait, companies don't do an aero test before mass production of this body kits?

Functional would be buying a sports car that wasn't built specifically with skinny tires for dorifuto. Dysfunctional would be buying this pig-heavy 2-door that's slower than a Miata and affixing yet more weight to it in order to increase the traction patch that it can't use.

>I originally wanted a tuned NSX that stayed true to the design concepts that defined it, but then I went full retard

Shamefur dispray.

youtube.com/watch?v=d2nk3rs1K4A
>All those abominations
>Based doridori still wrecking shit old-school

That is how tuning should actually be done.

In your sense, everything in the universe is functional. Even your brain.

Some do. RE Amemiya, Top Sercet, etc. aero test all their stuff. RWB and RocketBunny do not.