The new Camaro beats the BMW M4 in every criteria, ranging from performance to comfort...

The new Camaro beats the BMW M4 in every criteria, ranging from performance to comfort, while being half the price and twice the value.

Prove me wrong, Bimmerfags.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZZXs1Wz-5oM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>be GM
>can't compete against an AWD Altima
>gets laughed at by a Fiat with a 30 year old Dodge pickup truck motor
>absolutely blown the fuck out by an ecoboost F150 with a bodykit
>"b-b-but our lesser car is cheap and faster th-than some euro mid size taxi i-i-in our own market right gais?"
I would've thought the fangirls would've learnt from the battering they endured in 2016. I guess they just stuck their fingers in their ears, played ignorant and pretended everything was ok.

>to comfort
"No"

But wasn't the M4 terrible?

Hi Alphonse

wow, it's like a gen 5 camaro but hideous.

Wat Fiat is dat

BMW has been terrible eversince they abandoned their N/A V8s for turbos.

Negative. Although Alphonse is a lot brighter than a lot of peons here give him credit for... Apart from the whole furry thing.
Snek.

>in every criteria

Yes, saying the same meaningless phrases over and over again is "bright". Also considering phones can IP cycle, screenshots of (You)s are pointless.

>in every criteria

Now if only people wanted to buy them...

Bmw makes the worst interiors on earth, except the 6 series.

Does it beat it in rear view visibility?

you've clearly never even sat in one

>m-muh Tupperware plastic interior is so much better than Yurop's

This is what Americans actually believe.

You clearly don't know the magic of GM's magnetic shocks then

A) they're not meaningless phrases
B) the fact that you're still dense enough to think said phrases are meaningless is proof of the necessity to quote them over again. Maybe you'll figure it out one day.
>get accused of being a samefag
>offer evidence one's not a samefag
>"b-b-but that doesn't count!"
I'd tell you to go fuck yourself, but your apparent asshurt is evident you most probably already are.

Nice

this

are you serious bmw interior is just to busy, it feels like sitting in the computer, has a lot of " hard, cheap, tacky, shiny plastic"

Yes, the brittle, dull plastic in American cars is so much more appealing than "sitting at a computer" wrapped in leather.

youtu.be/ZZXs1Wz-5oM

You're not even showing the actual interior of the newer Camaro, if you're gonna be comparing then you better not be bias, you retarded faggot.

Still shit.
Shill harder.

>pay over 100k for a car
>get welds that look like this

Even my fucking stick welds look nicer.

But it's also hideous

You didn't even bother explaining how it's shit, but okay, keep acting like an autist because I'm sure that'll get you somewhere.

lmao you can get the new ZL1, a much more capable track car, for just $62K.

BMW is such an embarrassment right now.

I like how the you blatantly ripped off Audis seats from the S5