github.com/EmmittJ/PoESkillTree/releases/
>Helpful links
pastebin.com/1GThtBUt
>"Hey guys what's the price on this piece of shit item"
poe.trade/
>Wiki
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

Other urls found in this thread:

pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUCAE8ERY77izpYVcZo8vAfogAEs8BmRUcy0evuWK5epRNxj0avbAthxq7E9nKp9zKSfdwjmG_lz2QzrKpZ8-1EvJpBcslnGjiQVScvcg-Ub2ZUZp4WQIV9WOUqE1oro_JqQ8BUCPRDyG0Zl_RSU5eVp1VMs1NSPV98Dlug0f1eXXyDPC2DX4PMtz7-Cti9NZKD2wQHHwJEoa4SvOogboPzNsXYJKcI5FEc3Gebrj6PGhQg7w5QRzH7m1hFnZrgPAXvfPJFOuH-j03jpldQMBhdWG2GggxfHKdTpToWBFFoWq3xp5RfP-_r0B-u_Ssm
siveran.github.io/calc.html
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>not level 1

New player here, should i play hardcore or standard or breach?

hi anime
hc

right now poe sure as fuck doesnt need even more fucking buffs to player characters

in fact the game is in dire need of some massive across the board nerfs
>nerf +ES and +%ES rolls on gear
>nerf double dip memes
>nerf GMP and LMP
>nerf whirling blades
>nerf all movement skills without cooldown
>drastically nerf overall drop rate for unique items, both vendor trash and good ones
they could probably nerf currency drop rates as well
right now the game suffers from a massive power creep and the resulting item and currency inflation on the market.
the game needs to bring back challenge and punishing difficulty for its gameplay, and scarcity for its economy.

Assassin or pathfinder for an iron commander siege ballista poison build?

breach

nice memes

hardcore breach

pathy

k

wish me luck

I hope you're suggestion would also include monster damage nerfs as well. Remember who does the one shotting.

Ummmm, no. It should buff flame dash and lightning warp to be on part with 45 memes. It should buff under performing ascendancies, and bring back fun shit like per and us that allowed lower entry requirements into red maps.

Having content inaccessible due to a gear grind is dumb. Keep a few op builds out of reach for the majority but create better parity between the rest.

Lmp/gmp have already been nerfed to hell and back and there's like literally a total of 2 end game capable selfcast spells

Both can poison for ""free"", but:

Assasin = more damage (potentially)
Pathfinder = more defensive options

Since you already got no leech, it seems smarter to go Pathfinder cause you will need to keep those utility flasks up

What GGG needs to do is

>All movement skills have a cooldown = attack speed
>Can't be stunned when using a movement skill
>Movement skills are instant and cancel current animation

Nerf vaal pact

>read that totems cannot evade on the patch notes

>literally see monsters missing my totems when i pop a stibnite around them

poetards?!?

you're the retard idiot

>a game with pvp that literally 0.00001% of players pvp in

uhhhh poetards?

im gonna record it i guess

even merc vaal oversoul missed them a few times with his slam

blind is a flat 50% chance to miss

Making a crit based quad memechief totem build using hegemony's era and decided to lvl with memebreakers until 70.
It's pretty fucking fun being this powerful at level 59 but there is no way to scale added phy dmg anymore without using that shit helm that makes you take 40% more damage. The range of memechief with memebreakers is pretty shit too..

Here's the tree if anyone want's to shitpost at me about better node choice because I think think I've got this tree the least gay that I can myself.

pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUCAE8ERY77izpYVcZo8vAfogAEs8BmRUcy0evuWK5epRNxj0avbAthxq7E9nKp9zKSfdwjmG_lz2QzrKpZ8-1EvJpBcslnGjiQVScvcg-Ub2ZUZp4WQIV9WOUqE1oro_JqQ8BUCPRDyG0Zl_RSU5eVp1VMs1NSPV98Dlug0f1eXXyDPC2DX4PMtz7-Cti9NZKD2wQHHwJEoa4SvOogboPzNsXYJKcI5FEc3Gebrj6PGhQg7w5QRzH7m1hFnZrgPAXvfPJFOuH-j03jpldQMBhdWG2GggxfHKdTpToWBFFoWq3xp5RfP-_r0B-u_Ssm

-7 Pcharges
-3 Echarges
-90% crit with all charges and buffs
-94-5% chance to hit with the 2 rings and amulet that I can use at lvl 68/68 and 71

Any new uniques I should know about? I haven't played since lab cam out.

Because he's blind, dummy.
Go back to the dumb dumb factory.

well i didnt know blind would "override" a You Cannot Evade modifier

would it work the same with unwavering?

Who would want to play that lmao retard

>nerf GMP and LMP
Why though? Literally any build that would nowadays require a GMP uses Reach of the Council instead.

>65 stacks of the buff
Okay senpai.

>Reach on elemental builds

even on ele builds people are gonna squeeze projectiles from other sources if possible

lmp/gmp are never desirable if you can avoid them already

It's ok if I die right?

yes, literally everybody who plays hardcore dies

All you need to do is make Glacial Cascade full-Phys or Full-Cold.

It's already used on the ice shot build that has a bow entirely dedicated to it. Reach is still better.

Why not full-Phys, but 50% of Phys Damage is converted to Cold?

you can make it full-fire easily tho

>Losing 50% of all your damage
>For no reason
CWDT Berserkers, go away. I wanna Self-Cast Glacial Cascade with comically large AoE and Knockback bosses, hitting them 4+ times.
And I want it to do real damage.

There's already the hat enchant that converts it to cold.

Barrage support gem when?

>60/90% of GC Phys converted to Cold
That's terrible tho. Requiring a Lab Enchant to not halve a chunk of your scaling is retarded.
>Roughly 5% of your damage is still Phys

50% Phys
50% Fire

25% Phys 25% Fire --> Chernobogg --> 50% Fire
25% Cold 25% Fire --> Cold to Fire --> 50% Fire
100% Fire

>tfw just sold helm for 2ex that I bought for 25c
Planned to use it for howa but build wasn't fun

>want to play a Molten Strike build that focuses on the projectiles to act as a pseudo-EQ; rush in, autoattack and rush out as the secondary effect kills mobs
>the projectiles scale so poorly you have to play MS as any other melee skill

Ngamahu's is really popular because it gives you Molten Strike Balls that actually scale well.
And they're a free bonus on top of a great axe to be used with any other Melee skill.

>started playing in 2012
>installed a filter a few minute ago

oh.
my.
god.
why the fuck did I wait so long for something that took 30sec to install.

And best of all, you can override your Loot Filter and force it to show everything it's hiding by holding alt. Is a great way to see how much sheer garbage drops without choking your screen cause most filters also make garbage items smaller if not shown initially.

>MS scales poorly

The worst part of MS is the shitty aoe

If I'm using viper strike and I take a weapon with %chance to poison does it have 2 instances of poison?

Like viper strike poison and then a second poison if it procs?

>If I'm using viper strike

stopped reading right there

All hits can only Poison a maximum of once every attack/cast.
So since Viper Strike Poisons, that means your Chance to Poison does nothing.

got a question for you, I'm using nersink and prior to now it was showing everyhting important permanently. Suddely it started showing items for ~3-5 seconds before making them fade unless I use alt. What changed? I preferred when they were on the screen permanently and dont see any option in the UI menu for that aspect of the filter.

Hit Z.

nvm just saw that a"always highlight" was off for some reason.

why do ledditors want price fixers banned from trade APIs? poe's community boasts about it's player driven economy, and yet they want to moderate legitimate shit like this?

what are the easiest builds for hardcore for new player

none desu
be prepared to die

because a truly unregulated player-driven econ is inherently hostile and shitty and encourages all forms of scummy shit going on

you dont need to be lebbit to be generally dissapointed with trade in poe, you just need to play for a while

>get mad someone undercuts them
>get mad when they go to buy an undercut item but the first 10 are price fixers
>get mad when the first actual seller won't let them buy for the undercut price

death

Trading in poe is so fucking awkward and time consuming and then it just becomes frustrating

Was kinda cool to have to actually trade people for my first 100 trades now it's just SO fucking time consuming

>message 8 people
>1 replies "1 sec lab"
>5 mins later "sry forgot lol" after I've already traded the item which took another 4 random emssages
>have to do this kind of shit for every single item
>names don't even match up who you message so if you message like 5 people it's confusing as fuck
>takes like 2-4 hours to gear a full character out through trading with gems&jewels&gear

Just not what anyone wants, ya sure it was like runescape back in the day "buying rune skimmy 30k" but after sitting in the fucking bank trading for 3 hours you just get tired

This is why we need an auction house

price check? in sc breach seems really good for howa

>100 Int Amulet with 40% WED
>Actually more Int than a low roll Astramentis
A lot.

can craft energy shield on it as well

quick sell it before mathil moves on to his next build

not sure, when it comes to rarer rares if you dont see anything comparable you might wanna ask experienced standard players like richjmoney or something

well memed but that amulet will always have some good value

5ex
6 ex if you craft % es on it and it rolls good

Put it up for 20ex for shits and giggles

guys whats better to craft a good ES hubris fro ma white. Essence, trans/Alt->Regal, ?

>tfw 7 levels lower than the zone I'm in
Should I kill more shit or continue running past moststuff I don't need to kill

If you're under-levelled and on Scrubcore, just wait until Normal/Cruel/Merciless Dried Lake.
If in HC, just go to Ledge/Felshrine/Docks/Dried Lake and do a few runs to level up a few times.
7 levels is a large margin.

ure rich son

Thanks. I'll level up a bit in cruel dried lake when I get there

Imma steal this and post on reddit for upvotes.

are skyforths really so build enabling that they need to cost 32ex+ ?

No, skyforths and headhunters aren't build enabling at all, they are just luxury items that improve your build.

they are memeboots

so no.

back

Hit 90 on essence drain, need another build idea.

Hopefully something fast paced and can clear uber/shaper

They're unreasonably good. It's not about being build enabling, it's about being build improving. They give huge power charge generation without requiring something like OoS, They give reduced mana reservation which might let you fit in an extra aura or at least save a passive point. And they more or less make you stun immune. These are all good traits individually, and wrap them up in a package that fits in a slot that doesn't have anything competing for it, and make it extremely rare, and you get skyforths.

>Gives you an insanely high stun threshold relative to total Mana (something Int-based anything has a lot of)
>THIRTY PERCENT MOVEMENT SPEED
>Your Auras cost less
>25% PCoC
>Only downside is you have no Regen
>In a Meta where Regen is irrelevant

Is there a vendor recipe that uses jewels?
Because some dude just bulk bought all my jewels, didn't even ask for the properties. He said it was for crafting.

they are corrupting them

so if I need 2 green 2 blue sockets on a pair of boots whats the best way to go about it? throwing chromes and hoping I get lucky or is there a better way

siveran.github.io/calc.html

depends

if its eva/shield boots, yes, just chrome it

if its pure es / armor boots, it may be better to vorichi if they are high level

>"cheapest" way is 600 chromes avg

thats like 5x the cost of the boots themselves, jesus

todays normal lab is trappy as fuck

literally had to abandon my run because i had no more flask juice

What boots and what build?

>600 Chromatic Average
So you're trying to roll BBGG on a pair of Goliath Greaves or something.

You're doing something wrong if you absolutely need to roll 4 off colors on a 4 link. I can understand if it's your main skill on the chest or something but you can always swap things around so you just need 3 off colors or something on anything with less than 5 sockets.

hidden potential siege ballista poison build, yes or no?

well, all my gear outside of my swords is str based so yeah, didn't really have options to swap stuff around. And yes it was a pair of goliaths I was planning on buying

said fuck it and went with a real nice pair of evasion boots I had laying around instead. did at least 2 greens and then at least 2 blues and got it

BBGG on a pair of Eva boots is fine. The lost Armor isn't that big of a deal.

>cant upgrade map because it says its mirrored

poptarts?

why did you waste a mirror on a map

yeah, I was wearing a pair of mage boots (or at least they looked like it, carnals) before because I needed the int they had on them

the eva boots have a real nice life roll, the resist I needed, and a good eva roll with a near max eva% craft so I'm good with them. problem is that they're also 25% movement speed

really wanted to finally get 30 when I upgraded but whatever

5% MS difference isn't a huge deal. It's notable, but if you got a good Movement Skill, it's a non-issue.