V6 2.8 340bhp

>v6 2.8 340bhp
>AWD
>second hand 18k eurobucks
>good looking

Why would i choose an overrrated audi over this Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/technology/2016/sep/19/many-car-brands-emit-more-pollution-than-volkswagen-report-finds
reuters.com/article/us-fiatchrysler-emissions-idUSKBN14W29S
jalopnik.com/this-is-the-loophole-gm-exploited-to-legally-cheat-euro-1777438804
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You don't, the OPC is the superior vehicle choice

>even considering an Audi in the first place

Come on, famalamarama...

The audi will be better built, more reliable and better for the environment.

I like it but it's pigfat and slow considering it's power.

found the cuck who believes VW's marketing department. I bet you think they meet emissions goals too?

heard these where unreliable, can't tell what goes wrong with them though, heard it from my brother who knew a guy who owned one said it has been more to the garage then on the road.

Shame indeed, i really like the look of those insignia's

>bait this obvious

Better than GM
theguardian.com/technology/2016/sep/19/many-car-brands-emit-more-pollution-than-volkswagen-report-finds

Sorry to burst your bubble with facts.

>heard it from my brother who knew a guy
on the internet
in America
who's cousin in Guam heard from her doctor that Opel was shit

tl;dr your source isn't reliable

The only thing Audi might have over it is the interior.

And the emissions, and the reliability. Opel are consistently at the bottom of EU reliability surveys with FCA.

>the emissions
On paper, which as we've covered already, those numbers are completely false.
>the reliability
>VAG

reuters.com/article/us-fiatchrysler-emissions-idUSKBN14W29S

Because it's almost 5000 lbs of sound deadening, laminated glass, and noise cancelation pseudo-luxury barge, has next to zero aftermarket performance upgrades, handles like a front wheel drive car despite it being all wheel drive.

>handles like a front wheel drive car despite it being all wheel drive.

So like the majority of them

third-hand info is always shit.
We don't know what model he had, which engine, which transmission. These are important things. Every car has shit engines and good ones. Since this is Euroland, it's likely he had a diesel, and all diesels are shit.

jalopnik.com/this-is-the-loophole-gm-exploited-to-legally-cheat-euro-1777438804

Only if you've never driven a properly setup all-wheel drive system. Here's a hint, it ain't a Subaru or a new Quattro.

No, it's way better.
Vectoring AWD masterrace

Reliability-wise, Opels have gotten better over the past 10 years or so. From my experience, they are neither much better nor worse than industry average, pretty much on par with manufacturers like VW.

Cons: pigfat and thirsty, and if you're really picky, the interior plastics could be slightly better. Depreciation is a bitch, don't buy it new.
Pros: as stated, it's cheap to buy and run, plenty of aftermarket tuning is available, parts are cheaper than for other German cars (although stealerships tend to be too expensive anyways). The AWD system is breddy gud for traction, but I haven't tested it if it's any good for sporty driving.

Source: I own one (2.0, not the V6) and apart from two recalls for minor shit, only the rear hatch release button failed so far.

>Pull the power from the rear to make it front wheel drive

Vectoring is SO much better!

Wait why is this more powerful than the regal gs equivalent

>opel
>not shit

Pick one

Because burgers got the short end of the stick this time and got stuck with a turbo 4.

>tfw no SHAWD

Honda did it again. Do other manufacturers even try?

Cool maymays

> (OP)
>The audi will be better built, more reliable and better for the environment.
>
>>the emissions
>VAG.
>>the reliability
>>VAG

>Good-looking
Yes.

>Good, solid engine
Yes.

>Liking this over an Audi
And that's the hat trick.

However, you're still buying a car with one of the most boring badges on this earth, unless you're buying the British version, then you're the car with the most boring badge on this earth.

And it has the steering wheels on the wrong side

Double whammy

Bait harder next time, you Yankee Doodle dandy...

You replied you tea sucking limey

And you replied to me and now, I'm replying to your reply that was a reply to my reply that replied to your reply, which in fact was the first reply to the original comment. See what I mean? It's a feedback loop.

Let's agree to disagree and finish it off, okay?

either you have one that is super reliable or one that will be always fucked

>good-looking
lolno

Why is big boss so fucking hot? He's literally perfect.