David Rothschild seems like a normal guy I think you guys are overly paranoid about nothing

David Rothschild seems like a normal guy I think you guys are overly paranoid about nothing

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0078841/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Rothschild
>normal

Does this look normal to you?

>cryptic symbolism
>call it art to mask its meaning

I still don't get how they thought this through.

The time to reveal that's because the Rothschilds are just a scapegoat for the real puppet-masters of the world.
>777-93-11. Screenshot this post before the mods delete it. I've already said too much

How powerful are they?

Obv photoshopped

its a movie

What movie? It's weekend hook a brother up.

imdb.com/title/tt0078841/

Looks promising, thanks.

If they're so powerful then why aren't they saving the world by killing all the muslims, niggers and asians? Why are powerful people always so incompetent, ignorant and such assholes? Like Adolf Hitler.

You take back that hate filled propaganda about the Furor

no one thinks the whole family is at fault for w/e their ancestors did
only those who participate

Love your accuracy

furor, furor, nanananaaa na

Your fuhrer should have started his campaign in Africa then moved to Turkey, Iraq, India where he enslaved the chinese and pushed quality-control on their cheap labors. While saying no Russia, we're not planning to invade you, I just wanted the chink chonks.

Then he should have taken over South America and finally when there was nothing left... ally up with Europe, America, Asia to take down that giant fucking russian mongoloid-slavic bear which was called the USSR back then. Fucking bolshevick commies.

You got any of that, comrade?

Nobody should underestimate the russian's stubborness. They never admitted defeat, despite the fact they lost so many.

They want them, they need to have diverse cultures to build up debt and fulfill labor needs when one culture gets too saturated in debt or refuses to grow. That's why the migrant crisis is happening now, they want more people to take out credit card debt to start new lives and they want more people to have more kids.

These aren't your feudal lords anymore, they don't care about you. Just because the people in charge are white or jewish doesn't mean they care at all about regular whites or jews.

>These aren't your feudal lords anymore, they don't care about you.
To clarify on this, I mean that back in the day a dictator's people at least represented them. They wanted to brag about how their society was doing better than their rivals. These people own the world, they have no rivals. There's no reason for them to even take pride in what your people do.

Their ancestors didn't do anything wrong either. The only "wrong" they did that I can think of is Nathan profiting from The Battle of Waterloo, I don't really see anything wrong with the way he profited from it though and Wikipedia says that the story comes from an antisemitic french newspaper of the time so it's probably not even true.

As for "they caused every war in Europe", I've never seen any real evidence for that claim.

>Wikipedia says that the story comes from an antisemitic french newspaper of the time so it's probably not even true.
And the same story is on David Ricardo's page too so that's even more proof that the story is fake.

I recommend. I was convinced, after that film, that Peter Sellers among the ten greatest actors of the 20th century.

bump

Isn't that Dennis?

A common interpretation is that he's walking on a sunken pier, so again he's just doing something that looks to him as normal (the water isn't reflecting from his position, he can see the pier), but is taken as something incredible by onlookers.