What the fuck is wrong is bmw drivers? Am I in the wrong?

>Be I
>Waiting for parking
>Car moves out of spot
>I creep in behind him to parallel park
>He leaves
>BMW comes speeding from behind me, jumps in front, slams on breaks and tried to reverse.
>I'm basically a few feet from where I started but still blocking the spot.
>I kinda wave my hand around like "hey dumbass I'm here"
>Lays on horn.
>I'm waiting for him to move.
>Tried to rev up engine
>I'm still where I am
>He gets out of car and starts fucking screaming.
>I get out and explain..hey I was here waiting and you just burst in.
>He respomds"no...nooo...you weren't. give me my parking.
>I'm like "nope just leave"
>Threatens to break all my windows and set my car on fire.
>I have phone in hand and am playing with it
>Get camera on quick.
>BLAH BLAH gesturing so I can get a good picture of his face and plates.
>he continues on about destroying my car.
>I show him picture and say "if I find anything wrong with my car, I'm gunna get you.
>Then I que in some theatrics "I GOT YOUR ASS" "LET ME FIND SOMETHING" "GIVE ME A REASON DIRTBAG"
>GUY TURNS BRIGHT RED
>"HAND SHAKES A BIT
>says "w.e man" leaves
>Before he gets into his care he punches his rearview out.
>I get parking.

seriously what the fuck is wrong with bmw drivers.

Other urls found in this thread:

thetruthaboutcars.com/2008/08/euro-cars-top-lease-list/
gminsidenews.com/forums/f37/most-luxury-cars-leased-bmw-mercedes-infiniti-lead-pack-104834/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sorry forgot to mention "picture" I just kinda flashed my phone at him and the dillweed believed me.

They think their car gives them some sort of a license to be a dick.

>heated discussion in parking lot about who gets the spot

i always let them have it no matter what. spot becomes tainted because they will most likely key the fuck out of your car when you take it.

its happened to me several times and ive always let them take it. I wait 5 minutes after they walk away and remove one of their tire valve stems.

>getting a phone out
>not a gun

Sounds like someone jacked up on drugs desu. I've had that sort of thing happen to me before and I think it's a mixture of people fucked up on stimulants like cocaine, Adderall or meth and they get really anxious and angry and then they are like short fused lunatics. People are so fucked up now on all kinds of shit now.

>not having your blinkers on

You both were in the wrong.

Yeah but to set my car on fire because he didn't get a spot/his way???? IDK he looks well put together. My guess is that he is some little useless twat who was spoiled to death by everyone in life by way of intimidating others/having a "fancy" car that signifies "wealth" etc etc. I'm not the type to be bullied....At the end of the day I won, he lost..annndd has to replace a rearview by way of his own stupidity. Maybe he will learn a lesson

Yeah, plenty of drug users wear suits and/or are well put together. Really sounds like the guy was jacked up on something.

You are probably right. He lost all control. I get it parking is shit where I live and people get heated but to jump in front of me and claim its his..a bit much. W.e

Best thing you can do is really . I know it sounds like a cuck move, and I guess it is, but it's not worth getting shot or vandalized over. People are out of control in their cars now, you have to be the sane one.

>driving BMW
>on my way to fuck stacey, just fucked tracy
>got to hurry up, have a sales call at the gold course soon
>get stuck behind some retard in a stalling convertible
>tries to park on a curb
>ask him politely to move
>starts going off
>flips out and has a seizure
>leave him flopping around in his broken hair dresser car
>drive away

Mostly poor people drive BMWs. They are all lease deals.

t. poorfag

keep telling yourself that

Typically bmw shit. Thanks for the reinforcement.

I'm actually fairly wealthy.

70% of new BMWs are leased. Go look it up.

Post pic or it didn't happen

this

source?

thetruthaboutcars.com/2008/08/euro-cars-top-lease-list/
gminsidenews.com/forums/f37/most-luxury-cars-leased-bmw-mercedes-infiniti-lead-pack-104834/

There used to be a bloomberg article but now I can't find it.
BTW, not the user you were arguing with.

Currently saving for a 1st gen Bentley Continental, will have the plates "LOL BMW"

>things that never happened

Dont know.
Most of them are leased so I guess they get a free asshat pass thinking their 320i is hot shit.

>t. BMW driver

>What the fuck is wrong is bmw drivers? Am I in the wrong?

If you were in my major usa city, without reading about your situation, statistically you are in the right. Many BMW drivers in my area are selfish big-ego asshole types. While they drive lawfully, they are seldom courteous on the road. Their courtesy level is substantially lower than the "average". Since it is not the car (it's not self driving), it must be that the car attracts a certain type of driver who statistically has a greater chance of being non-courteous in driving situations.

As for the extreme threats, he was probably on drugs. I've seen too many druggies with that type of harsh threat language. When on drugs, they go wild with their threat speech when something gets in their way.

I would have surrendered the spot because I have a new car and don't want the druggie to key it.

As for him backing into the spot and then claiming any rear damage was due to your driving into him, my camera would have caught him, so I'm not afraid of him using that "whoever is in back is automatically guilty unless proven otherwise" law.

Confirmation bias. Assholes drive every car, you're just searching for evidence for a preconceived conclusion.

Today:
>driving down a 4 lane road, behind traffic
>in the right lane
>honda minivan driver on my rear bumper flashing his lights and swerving around
>doesn't pass when he has the chance at least twice
>starts flailing his arms around
>finally takes a gap to pass
>violently swerves into the middle of the traffic I was behind, almost causes a pile up
>turns right and rockets off into the distance

That's a pretty expensive way to tell them you're butthurt.

>mind my own business 99% of the time when driving my bmw and prefer to stay in one lane driving at 5 over
>Everyone still feels compelled to whip around me
>every person next to me at a red must meet or exceed my acceleration

i believe the story about the parking spot. Its probably a lease though. An owner would park it at the back of the lot.

BTFO
mega lols

>i believe the story about the parking spot. Its probably a lease though. An owner would park it at the back of the lot.
Heh, that's exactly what I do with mine.

When I bought mine I had to take a 3 day intensive asshole training course before I could take delivery.
PS - Get the fuck out of the passing lane.

Just go on any BMW forum. They are full of people who are so self satisfied and convinced that they, and their preferred manufacturer (BMW), are incapable of poor decisions.

I truly love some of the cars (318ti) (e36 and e46 M3), but Christ, if I have to read one more comment about how BMW engineering is so perfect that nobody could ever improve any element of the cars... Or best them in a race... Or...

Plenty of guys on the forums are really cool, but for every one cool person, there are about 30 pricks.

Sounds like your average 3 Series leaser; high-strung middle class cubicle man. Cut him a bit of slack, user. His boss is breathing down his neck and his wife is fucking the mailman. All he has is his "Bimmer" and his asshole of a neighbour (whom his whore of a wife is eyeing off) just bought a new boat.

Ask someone who rear ended an i8 in Evanston last October anything.