Add-On Websites:
mods.curse.com/addons/wow
wowinterface.com
wowace.com

WoW Token Price:
wowtoken.info

old

I want to bully that Elf

why is melee dps such a big mistake? was planning on rolling a warrior because warriors are fun to play

Because ranged players who've never played melee will tell you, that you have no downtime because you can attack on the move. When in reality the second there's a mechanic near the boss/ a second target you have complete downtime while also getting hit harder by unavoidable mechanics around the boss.

Mage, but forget about World PvP.

Forget about PvP period without a healer if you want to roll a mage. There's a reason the top rated Mages in Arena have re-rolled or quit.

I want to kill niggers in world pvp and be able to get away with ease and b unkillable thanks to legendaries and buffs.

What do i roll?

Rogue.

Whelp, roll a monk or rogue. Anything but a caster.

>I'm bad at the game
git gud kids

post good

HOLY FUCK

THANK YOU RNG

>playing minigames

What is the least common plate class? Warrior ?

What are you doing playing WoW on a Friday night, Anons.

Moving from a dead realm to a high pop one. Which one is best?

Sargeras/Proudmoore/Stormrage

What's the average dps requirement (for dps) to complete a +15 in time on an easy week? Say something like sanguine/overflowing. Just a ballpark figure would be good.

>Friday night

What else would I be doing?

Sargeras, the home of the best /wowg/ guild, RIPiP.

Official worst races.

1. Worgen
2. Gnome
3. Human
4. Blood Elf
5. Dranei

If any of you place these kill yourselves right now

Don't go to proudmoore.

Paying 20 and hour to do my World Quests and Mythic + dungaroos.

Play*

I'll do it for free if you "pretend" to be my ""friend".

pve is a minigame you shitter

Oh wait, Saturday morning.
Something productive.
I already have someone leveling my Paladin, though.

>I already have someone leveling my Paladin, though.
Proof it.

Ahh, so the spider queen is making use of her thralls again?

How nice.

collecting every mog piece in the game is fkiing hhard work, have to play thru every race their class and starter zone

Sure.
I pay good, OK.

This is pretty gross that people will still do this for you

What, do you give a portion of his soul back every time he pleases you?

> Do something.
> Get compensated for time.
> This is bad.
I made a legitimate offer before but people wanted to meme.

Unlucky that a few good pairs of pants for my mog is locked in the nighthold, need a replacement for the swashbuckler's pants for my outlaw rogue

What's left to do once you hop on to play? The bulk of the game is gear grinding and mythic runs

No.
I don't like leveling, I can do everything else myself. I just have a very acute aversion to leveling in MMOs after I've already done it a million times.

Is shaman worth playing after 7.1.5?

The dps specs yes.

>No.
Oh, so you don't give it back at all.

>I just have a very acute aversion to leveling in MMOs after I've already done it a million times.

Join the fucking club.

How would I go about becoming your leveling/M+ dungeroos slave?

>I dont like leveling
Pretty much the only reason I've stuck to my middle of the pack main. I should have resubbed earlier and did Invasions for easy 100s.

khubbo...

Should I be running the lightning rod build or the ascendance build for m+ as ele shaman?

7.2 out yet?
Are the graphics updated yet ?
Is it still 0.5% damage per artifact level ?
Still no flying ?

what kinda rotation should i be looking for in a demon hunter with nemesis? im new btw

>nemesis

> Assumptions.
It's literally getting paid to level.
Same.

>mfw Breath of Sindragosa build

I can't wait for Tuesday

that gif is really cute, for a moment it took away the pain of having no friends or family.

is it true GMs will pass you a free week or so of game time if you ask them to let you try the new expansion and that you're a longtime ex-subscriber?

Wanna be friends, user?

sorry but i think the idea of having to use a retreat spell in combat to keep up dps is fucking retarded, so is using nemesis i guess, but i just prefer not having to constantly reposition myself the whole fight

Autism

>icefury elem shaman buffs
I know how you feel man. Can't wait either.

Odyn....

breath feels like trash I've never understood why people liked it but I'm glad it's getting buffed for the people who do like it

It feels so much smoother than the regular build when you have the legendary belt in my opinion.

I felt like my DPS went down when I got that belt and I also hated having to keep up Icy Talons.

How much haste do I need for ret pali to be good, just got mine to 110 and dont feel like playing another boring ass tank spec.

I don't really play DK so i'll never get that belt

What happens to artifact weapons next expansion? You know, some of the most powerful weapons in the world.

Moving to a high pop server, narrowed it to Sargeras or Stormrage.

Cast your vote. Whichever wins I'll move there (and will provide proof).

Go!

Sacrificed to stop Sargeras or some shit to justify (you) no longer using it because the green drop from next expansion would be better.

>someone here wants to play ele blast/ice fury

I don't like EB. Ele is going to be one of the hardest specs to minmax ever in 7.1.5 between all our fucking procs and short cds.

>malefic grasp

pretty fucking based

i'm jelly

99% of ele shaman will play IF/EB non-optimally and generic meatball spec will be better.

I wanna say 30% before you start looking for crit

why is the water that color? I hope the cute baby seal isn't sick or something

>between all our fucking procs and short cds.

Blizzard's hard-on for forcing rng/proc-based shit into rotations triggers me immensely.

till judgment has near 100% uptime

did they buff WQ rewards?

I don't play on either server and can provide information on neither

not yet

I don't mind it, but here is what ele will be doing

>Managing power of maelstrom proc
>Managing stormkeeper cd (1 min)
>Managing Ice fury CD + charges (30 sec + 4 charge)
>Managing memeblast (12 sec)
>Managing "real" cds - very simple
>Managing elemental focus with ALL of the above information

>potentially managing lightning rod
>potentially managing ascendance
>potentially managing magma totem

>managing maelstrom in general, in a spec where rng generates extra fucking maelstrom and you DONT WANT TO CAP EVER

The feeling of getting an icefury double cast would be nice if it hits that hard. Already been practicing with Icefury in rotation. Only complaint is that it would be a hell of a lot better if the frost shock charges lasted 20 secs so you can "hold" it slightly longer for when you need to move. I find myself sometimes wasting a charge or 2 because I'd hold it for a bit longer than I should expecting some movement.

I also wish IF and frost shock looks as nice as Elemental Blast visually. I like seeing a ton of fancy spells fly which also makes ascendance enticing because lava burst looks and sounds nice.

Any elem shaman would just change their build depending on content anyway. I'd still roll ascendance if it were vastly better for a specific dungeon/raid fight.

Do I use my level 100 boost on my mage or paladin?

Sub rogue here who's /feelin' it/.

>energetic stabbing (extra energy RNG)
>shadow techniques (extra CP RNG)
>4pc bonus (extra CP RNG)

Did I miss anything?

Without the boots propping it up this spec is going to be a complete cluster-fuck come 7.1.5.

>leveling guardian Druid
>9/10 groups have healers that just don't heal me
>Like just sitting there while I my life gets lower and lower
>Have to go slow as fuck because I have to rely on my self healing
>Fucking retard DPS classes pulling everything in site
>die like five times every run and cry

This is hell. I don't ever remember having this much trouble leveling through dungeons.

It's ok, you are the best tank at 110 to make up for it.

I think you got unlucky.

A lot of healers are fed up with tanks in full 880 soloing dungeons themselves, saying stuff like "lol healer you aren't even needed lololol XD" (I get that like every 2nd dungeon especially if it's a DK tank) so they stop healing, I switched to tanking after getting fed up too.

>I don't ever remember having this much trouble leveling through dungeons.
>leveling
uhh idk.

Lads I have a dh, druid, and monk at 110, i keep hearing that monk is basically 2x the effort for 0.5x the effectiveness as a tank. I played monk in warlords, is it really shite now? Is DH okay?

It's the only thing keeping me going. I don't even mind the DPS pulling everything in sight because a healer in full heirlooms can keep me alive usually. unfortunately most of the healers I've had leveling up just put someone on follow it seems like. Literally watched the healer stand around and do nothing while I died in Mechanar earlier.

Do you guys think they will kind of revert pvp back to earlier expansion maybe even wod. I do enjoy pve but I also really enjoyed pvp. I didn't mind the gear overpowering because you could still win if you knew how to play your class. Of coarse asking for pvp balance is stupid because blizzard hasn't been able to balance it for the past 2v2 but it didn't really matter because at some times nearly every class was viable in pvp in a certain spec, especially during mop. It would be nice to get our defenses back and maybe some our old abilities back. So that at least every class has 1 spec that can be viable in pvp if you know how to play it. I will say pvp has had some good things happen to it but I am not sure if blizzard wants it to be a mini game or if they're actually this retarded to think we want it like this. It would also be nice to get pvp gear back, right now going for rating and tittles isn't that fun with the gear aspect missing, it was fun getting full geared before doing all that stuff. I'm not one of those kids who is just going to quit wow because pvp is trash because pve is still fun and nothing still comes close to being as good as wow. Not even elysium is worth it, because vanilla was shit.

I want to breed a high elf.

I saw the length of this post and I was like "naw i ain't readin all that charles dickens shit"

>+2 vault of the wardens
>druid tank "heals what are you even doing"
>reply "k"
>Cordana time
>quickly grab the light
>proceed to wipe the group 3 times
>get 1 chest
>"lol" and leave

you both are the trash that make this game bad

no sad little buddy, blizz does that itself.

How much haste should a resto druid have M+10 im currently able to heal 7-9 without issues but the spike to 10 kills my mana, im at 25% haste

blizzard doesn't make bad decisions because they want to, but because they're trying to be too close to the playerbase and appease them, when they should be taking a huge step back and looking at the game design without the voices of a million teenage boys

Your haste isn't an issue there. How much int do you have and are you prehotting shit? Are you drinking every time you can?

>5 pillars of creation
>6 altars in Dalaran to place pillars of creation

It's pretty obvious the artifact weapon is meant to be the final catalyst to seal the tomb of sargeras.

im looking through the ingame guild finder right now. is the list organized in any particular order? is it oldest -> newest?

cant check my int rn but my Ilvl is 873 cause I cant equip my second legendary yet.
My current legendary is the shitty shoulders but I will be able to wear the wrists soon.
I prehot everyone cause of the shoulders.
I chug a potion everynow and then and try to eat when I have a chance.
I dont have all 3 gold traits yet in my weapon im missing the one for wildgrowth.
And I dont have the mana reduction cost one for wild growth.
Is the issue that my group is just taking too much damage from standing in shit, or am I supposed to just compensate for them doing that.

PROT WARRIOR WILL DIE IN...
3 DAYS.

>playing games in 2017

how retarded are you?