PlayStation Vita General 2885 - Full of Hope Edition

Previous Thread: >Vitagen Website (News, Translations, Guides, Wikis and more)
vitageneral.com

==========================================

>Re:Zero -Starting Life in Another World- Death or Kiss opening movie
gematsu.com/2017/01/rezero-starting-life-another-world-death-kiss-op

>DariusBurst Chronicle Saviours Gets New DLC
dualshockers.com/2017/01/06/dariusb

>Valkyria Revolution ‘Maxim’ character trailer
youtu.be/ys4Zb8BJeYw

>MGS: Portable Ops Now Works on PlayStation TV
playstationlifestyle.net/2017/01/05/metal-gear-solid-port

>Bloodstained ‘Village’ gameplay video
youtu.be/lROTq4QkIyI

>Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 Gets Officer DLC Costume
dualshockers.com/2017/01/05/dead-or-alive-xtreme-3-officer

>Curses ‘N Chaos limited run physical edition announced
gematsu.com/2017/01/curses-n-chaos-limited-run

>Nep-Nep Connect: Chaos Chanpuru first battle system screenshot
gematsu.com/2017/01/nep-nep-connect-chaos-chanpuru-first-battle

>Toukiden 2 coming to West in Spring 2017
koeitecmoeurope.com/games/177/Toukiden-2/

>Valkyria Revolution PS4 VS PS Vita Screenshot Comparison
dualshockers.com/2017/01/04/valkyria-revolution-ps4-v

>Horror Game Rei-Jin-G-Lu-P to get Port in Japan
dualshockers.com/2017/01/03/kemcos-horror

==========================================

>PS+ FAQ
support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2034

>PS+ Current Offerings
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

>PS Store Updates
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store-update/

>PS Store Weekly Sale
(US) psprices.com/region-us/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita
(EU) psprices.com/region-gb/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita

>PSN Friends List
friends.vitageneral.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rICuLfc8Zrc
w11.zetaboards.com/Revatail_Hymmne/topic/8910808/1/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

For you Rise

Leg garters at the best!

Jannu, you here? Mind if I post it?

So it was supposed to be a Viola OP
But I lost the pic so maybe next time

Next time for sure.

And Great
Looks like I will have to finish thing in the another thread

Good night sweet prince

If you wait a moment I can post some YouTube atelier songs once I get back from work.

There's no door? How do you get out for bathroom stuff

Don't worry I got this

I miss you guys
But don't worry, I still
Love my beautiful wife Firis

It's probably just angle in a way were you can't see it.

Already took care of it, no worries

But what about ventilation since there's no window?
But other than that it looks comfy

Why are we STILL here?

Your thinking to hard

Pipe under the cushion, going straight down between the hanging clothes?

But more seriously, the side facing us is probably a closet door or something, Otherwise there's no way to get to the entire bottom level of stuff, and those drawers on the bottom right have nowhere to pull out.

I know I'm sorry I guess I'm stressed out by real life events. But anyways..
I actually don't legit know, I gave my Vita to a kid Because I didn't have enough time to play it so I rather have it being played than just collecting dust

Do you mean you let your wife go out with another person that makes her happy. That's very thoughtful you cuck

I-I actually did that for my ex girlfriend, we both parted ways on positive grounds and realized we were too similar. I guess the "opposite attracts " is something I should look into

youtube.com/watch?v=rICuLfc8Zrc
No joke but Ciel might be my favorite video game soundtrack

All Gust games have awesome soundtracks. Makes all the best game soundtrack of the year categories always funny because western sites never play this stuff so never any mentions for Gust games.

What is she saying, i cant understand Finnish

w11.zetaboards.com/Revatail_Hymmne/topic/8910808/1/

la la la la la la la la

Neps are cute, though.

You wanna get something off your chest?

Any news on this game?

>have relatively not-scary nightmare
>still fucking spooked
What's a good game to get my mind off of that scary shit, Vitagen?

Correct

Play miku.

yomawari

It looks like shit.

Just masturbate. It'll take your mind off the problem.

already did

I don't get you. You like the souls series, which is cool. And you like senran kagura, so you're into the kind of quirky, shitty games too.

So why are you so unwilling to acknowledge anything else? Why is your taste otherwise so relentlessly bad?

Good for you

I fell asleep listening to a video about horror and I had a nightmare that was almost similar thematically. I'm gonna see what I get listening to some ASMR.

Vote-based best __ of the year is bullshit anyway, they should be renamed to most popular __ of the year instead.

I just have standards. Putting a QT in it isn't enough to make me accept it. If a game is good then I am willing to give it a fair shot. The only real exceptions to that are rhythm games and visual novels, which I tend to dislike on principle.

The transformations in that game just look like shit and make no sense.

darkest dungeon any good for the vita?

Fine, but you're taking responsibility. Post something cute for me to fap to

It is pretty good, yeah. It takes some time to get used to the controls.

>ordered wings and nachos
>about to start watching return of the jedi
>might play more shiren later
who /comfy/ here?

g/1010790/d82b6f4b47/

user, I don't know how to put this, but I don't fap to cute things apparently. I actually disregard most things tagged vanilla.

fap to your nightmare

Catch a stray bullet, friend.

>BASSxBASS's covers of P3 and P4 songs
That's some good shit.

>2 inches deep in pillows sipping hot chocolate
>listening to the new Nana Mizuki CD
>have Brave Frontier on auto-farm
>NG+ing all over Meruru because hard mode Sophie is hard and my atelier inception notebook is out of reach for Rorona

Enjoy your movie, user.

Comfy in bed for me.

Goodnight, vitagen.

Just finished SAO: Hollow Realization while wrapped up with my cat.

Kinda comfy, kinda sad, want more cute lighthearted RPGs with semi-fun battle systems and waifus.

I've yet to relisten all of Ciel OST. I'm still waiting for the translation to finish.

Would you recommend the game overall?

>woke up feeling great. Whole week has left me feeling shit every morning.
>brew my coffee
>about to watch the last quarter of Steins;Gate
Can suffering be /comfy/?

Good night.

Who is the smuggest vita girl?

Neptune

Yeah, I would.
You can do the little events with your party members and shit at your own pace, you can do the story with no grinding since the battle system is pretty decent and there's fun weapons to try out (I ended up going full weeb katana since I like bleeds, but bleeds are pretty useless and I just stuck with it 'cause I was shitting out damage).

There's some cute / slightly racy CGs, and there's like 150+ hours of gameplay if you do stuff after the main story, which was about a 40hr thing for me with no real grinding.

I'm thinking of playing Exist Archive or Trails of Cold Steel next, even though I'm not the hugest fan of turn based games anymore. I just want an engaging RPG.

> The only real exceptions to that are rhythm games and visual novels, which I tend to dislike on principle.
Who is this faggot?

Only rhythm-ish game I ever thought was good was Incredible Crisis.

Button rhythm games I understand but
>visual novels

I want to fuck vitagen

If I am playing a game I want it to be a game. If I want to read a choose your own adventure book then that is what I will do.

I want to lay in a soft grass meadow and stare up at the ocean of stars next to my waifu.

I'll settle for drinking and video games at 4:15 am.

>If I am playing a game I want it to be a game
But you are READING a visual novel. Comparing them to games is stupid.

Like, I'm not complaining about books not having great visuals.

No. I'm saving myself for Rorona30y.o version

Go ahead

It's not worth the wait

Context?

What's stopping you?

I don't know how to make it clearer than this. If I power on my console, I want a game. If I want to read a novel then I grab an actual book.

Also paying $40 to $60 for a novel is retarded, in my not-so-humble opinion.

Open your legs and I'll show you

These are amusing as fuck. Post more.

>Back to sleep
You were already sleeping kiddo

kek

It's currently -2 degrees out, my dad died three days ago and everyone knows the only way to be with your 2D waifu is through a noose, which I'm not into.

So. I'm gonna play the PS Now version of Cold Steel I & II, will I miss out on anything by doing this? It'll just be cheaper since I have a lot of free time right now.

>If I power on my console, I want a game
Console is just a tool which can be used in many ways. You use it to play just games, fine I guess. I'll use it for other things as well.

>If I want to read a novel then I grab an actual book.
Fair point but VNs have one advantage which is why I really like them over novels. They have music. Music is THE best way to set a mood. It's just something plain old books just don't have.

>Also paying $40 to $60 for a novel is retarded, in my not-so-humble opinion.
That's literally just money.

My condolences. I crawled into a gaming cocoon when my father died, played wow straight for months, what I needed at the time. PS now should be same in content, not sure about performance though.

>finally got my first nep game
> Update game
>Tap on it
> Game is starting
> Skip cinematic
>Press any button to start
> Press the power button
> Screen goes black
I knew nep games were shitty I'm going back to ateliers, I should have trusted you vitagen, will you ever forgive me?

Go to /v/ and ask a thread about it, those weren't really vita related anyway.

I'm still a young whelp of 24 so losing the only family I had left is rough right now.

I'm pretty sure you probably can't, but can you transfer save bonus data from I to II via PS Now? If not, does it really matter that much? I heard someone talk about it a few days ago.

>That's literally just money.
It's the principle. Why spend all that on a visual novel that will be obsolete when the console is when I can get a full novel in book form for a fraction of that cost?

>They have music. Music is THE best way to set a mood. It's just something plain old books just don't have.
I tend to have music playing in the background when I am reading a novel anyway.

>Still no yahari or nisekoi localization

Are there any James bond or hitman games on Vita, I don't like playing that shitty killzone or cod trash

>Why spend all that on a visual novel that will be obsolete when the console is when I can get a full novel in book form for a fraction of that cost?
Because the experience is different. And I still have a working PS1 and PSP. I have faith my Vita will stay in working condition for a while still.

>I tend to have music playing in the background when I am reading a novel anyway.
I've considered this but how do you make sure the music fits the scene you are reading? I don't want happy-happy Miku songs playing while something tragic happens. Nor vice-versa. That's just going to ruin everything.

I have a BC PS3, and a Vita, but who knows how long they will last, and I got rid of all the gameboy systems I owned. Meanwhile I have owned certain books for longer than most of these consoles.

And again, the books cost a fraction of the cost of a visual novel. That's why I won't really ever get into visual novels. That's just how it is.

Then just look for Steam sales for VNs if money is a problem.

>Spy hunter (lel)
>Hitman Go
>Maybe the syphon filter psp games?

What part of "principle" confused you?

>replying to God-King Lucifer
The fact that my PSN gets mistaken for his at a glance brings great shame to my family.

Why do you guys always do this? In every general he's in? Haven't you all learned he's a fucking retard?