PRESS

Xth for Katarina
best girl
:3c

nepu

MATING!

PRESS!

I want to go swimming in Katarina.

I want to breed Katarina now that Imthem is dead.

Mentally ill nerds. I fuck all your waifus in all their holes, you included.

Why are redheads so great???

Tricky waifu best waifu

hahhaha what a great startt to a thread im sure we havnt had a thread like this one before hahaha so good aasshhhahah
its like the sdame 10 fucin gposts over and over again guys come onnnn i want fto fucking kil every single one of you stupid fucking batards shit dface cunts mother fucers

Does Hotshotgg still play?

Don't you mean in?

Don't you mean yours?

Don't you mean start, I'm, haven't, it's, same, fucking, posts, to, kill, bastards, faced, and fuckers?

why is riot pushing this client thats still in beta and doesnt completely work

theyre even pushing urf and bmb further away because rotating game modes are a problem on it

Does ARAM and poro king have a lower chance to give key fragments or something?
I hardly get any from those modes

They literally explained why they are pushing it several times. Are you actually retarded?

No, I don't think so. Your chance of getting one does diminish with each key fragment acquired within a period of time, though.

Get three and you may not see another for a dozen wins.

Yeah, you're right. I wish there was a little more discussion, but it is what it is.

What would you do if she kept cheating on you with other men?

I've only gotten 2 fragments in the past month and I've played around 30 aram/poro games (mostly poro)

>tfw sick
>balls already hot as fuck
>all this waifu posting makes me want to fap
>know if I do it now my balls will be drained for a long ass time

fug

Are you actually triggered? kek

If you want real dicussion go to reddit lmao fucking cuck

>Main account with $2100 spent just got perma banned
>Still have alt account with pic related spent
>Plan to drop another $200-300 on alt to get the skins I want

I can't be the only other one who has poured thousands of dollars into this game can I ?

privacy.riotgames.com/

>tfw no punk gf

So has anyone else noticed this season has been worse than before? Not just balance wise, but everyone seems to have not adapted at all to any changes whatsoever.

I can't even play normals anymore because every enemy team is a stacked premade of "friends" and I get matched with people who seem to have downs or no eyes.

No map awareness whatsoever.

If retards on /lolg/ triggered me I'd probably be dead from an aneurysm ages ago.

:3!

>30 matches of poro king

don't you only need one for the portrait

yeah but i like it

>zed first picked on enemy team
>adc picks jhin
>zed ends the game with 650 AD
>jhin says "adcs are so weak."

i like feeding the king hes a hungry boy

I know she doesn't wipe after pooping what other habits does she have?

I would gladly clean her butthole with my tongue if she so pleased

Does Ahri help when Nid goes into heat?

Why are they reworking Warwick into this thing?

Is he even a bad champion as it is now or ugly enough to warrant a visual nuke?

Best girl.
Best ears.
Best wife.

She wouldn't do that. When we met she had a tough outside but once I cracked her shell I found out that she is sweet and loyal on the inside. Shes just stressed by her work.

Both.

???

Warwick is both ugly enough to warrant a full visual update and his kit is outdated enough to need a full gameplay update.
Have you actually seen or played WW at all?

That's only the first stage of his transformation my dude.

The lore just got revamped a bit. Original lore is that WW drank some bong water left over by singed and became his dank weed buddy that still hasn't come down.

>Casual Singed
I kinda want this skin now.

>added a girl a while back
>look at her account
>plays nothing but Soraka
>gets carried every single game
Should I just play some faggot support champ at this rate?

i didnt even know it was possible to be this bad.

Yeah he's a tanky ass fucking behemoth that can solo Dragon before you scratch your head

>WW
>Taking Dragon Quickly
HA
He can take it with full health, yeah, but he's gonna take forever with it unless has items.

Wonder what the secret is becasue when I play some faggot support my team does nothing but feed their asses off regardless of what I do.

To be fair, all he has to do is drop a ward at the enemy top-side buff around it's second spawn, and the moment he sees the Jungler start it he knows he has enough time to do it.

Are we even sure this is a Warwick update with Singed's lore or is it a new skin for Mundo?

I know, fuck lore and all, but if it is Warwick, Soraka doesn't have a story.

>Lee Sin support

Literally the entire viable jungle roster can do dragon faster and safer than WW starting from like lvl 3-4

>Rammus support

>Is he even a bad champion as it is now or ugly enough to warrant a visual nuke?
Both. They updated the shading on his model but his animations are still awful.

His kit does not work in 2017 against all this modern cancer champions. He's a slow lumbering AA based champion with hybrid ability scaling.

Seeing a WW in a game right now is so sad because he literally just stumbles around the map.

of course

It's for sure WW by all the context clues in the story. But what pretty much confirms it's him is that Riot has said that the WW rework was planned to hit PBE somewhere in early January of this year.

You're right Soraka will have no story, but they'll just change that too.

True, but that still doesn't change the fact his kit is the definition of brain dead and boring.

ive played about 10 games the past 2 weeks

this game isnt fun anymore

>ghost Quinn
>dying 9 times on Zac
>trying to play AP Zac while behind
This season has been much worse than usual. How do these people even function?

>the enemy jungler has 7 kills by the time warwick hits 6 and can actually gank

wasn't Warwick historically there as THE baby's first Jungler?

Who's going to take that role from him if he becomes some retarded tryhard high skillcap champion

>his kit is the definition of brain dead and boring.
Maybe for you. I speak for a number of people who have 0 mechanical skill when I say champs like Warwick are fun as fuck. No retarded skillshots to aim, no bullshit minigames, I can just run at someone and right click them to death.

There's no room for simple characters anymore

>It's another game where the jungler blames everything on the adc(you) even though you won lane, won multiple trades and did everything in your power to keep the lanes from pushing in.

When do you buy black cleaver over dominicks? Been having good results with cleaver on khazix and I'm not fully aware why

In a perfect world where riot doesn't fuck up they make NuWW braindead easy to use. Oh wait it is being reworked by the same guy who made Yasuo, yeah NuWW is gonna be easy.

That's just it, though. Didn't they want him to remain a relatively easy to understand, newb-friendly jungler?

>ap green guy
>that far behind

Yiiiikes.

I can enjoy a simple champion, but the current incarnation of Warwick needs to go.

>ADC
>winning
It's your fault by nature of your role. Suck it up buttercup.

Ivern is pretty simple. His passive is the most complex part of his kit and you don't even need to do anything to use it.

>friends don't play anymore
>only 2 that do just play duo ranked
>they've been in gold for weeks
>I'm still playing for some reason
>normals are all just stacked premades of friends
I really need some new friends. All these people do is play OW

I'm sure they're gonna try to keep him simple enough to pick up for beginners.
They're just gonna fine tune his abilities so that he's more than just a walking suppression with AA aura when he hits 6.

Dude, I main Udyr and Trundle, but WW is just depressing to play right now.

Ivern is much more complicated than ww

Yea meanwhile the support can literally intentionally feed and as long as he doesn't make it obvious or admit it then it's not his fault.

Oh my.

I think he's actually pretty complicated. Sure his abilities are simple on paper, but each one is so versatile that playing him is more complex than you'd think at first.

anyone?

Ivern is NOT simple and far far away from being remotely easy.

An even slightly mediocre Ivern is known to be one of the worst champion liabilities in the game. It's as bad as if you asked a Bronze IV player to play Cassiopeia.

member this
youtube.com/watch?v=tfAqN2d6VPQ

Why would it be? ADCs have been shitting on them for seasons. Now it's the ADCucks' turn.

>win bot lane with support blitz (me draven)
>top lane and mid feeding

Play with /lolg/ people! Join a few Veeky Forums vs Veeky Forums games and make some friends (:

>old map
>old winter map
>time before bloated champion pool
Legacy LoL servers when?

>Haven't played in nearly two months
>Decide to play ARAM to ease back in
>Roll Sona

See there's a reason I didn't pick bots...

shaco looks the fuckin SAME is the great part

>Riot makes legacy server
>Somehow adds 40 Azir bugs and they have to disable him for a month

Let's face it Riot can't do anything right.

Why would Azir be in the legacy server? It would be so we wouldn't have the cancer champs.

So does the rune page

>legacy server
>having an overloaded piece of shit like Azir in it that is part of the fucking problem

NOPE.JPG

it appears that d2 riven maynes are easier to handle than d5 ones

I think his joke was that Riot is so incompetent that a legacy server would affect the current game client

Nah I enjoy playing games where at least it's only Riot's shitty programming putting me against teams that are far superior to me and everyone else on my team instead of just playing with jack asses who stack the teams against new people.

Or it's an Azir fag.

Goddammit Yorick webms always crack me up.

*a foul unwashed stench reaches you at the same time you hear a low rumble from something large moving towards you*

WHERE ARE MY BUFFS?

*belches, bits of creeps dangle from the sides of his mouth above his triple chin*

WAVECLEARING IS THE TRUEST TEST OF SKILL

*farts, likely shitting himself*

THE ORDER IS GIVEN

>have a PBE client where you release content early
>claim its for bug testing, not balance testing
>bugs still make it to live
What's the point then?

Why are Yasuo players the most toddler brained dumpy idiots on the planet?

>Sona lusting for cock like a good girl

>AUTISTIC SCREECHING
Adding this to my Yasuo folder.

>haven't updated the client
>click the link on the launcher to update
>hit update
>no download
>client isn't downloading anything
>won't even let me open the game anymore and just tells me to redownload updated client
>can't find a link on the LoL website that just gives me the update file
What the fuck are they doing

>tfw you get a legit good team
thank you jesus

>A.Sol player calling Yasuo playing a fag

This is incredibly ironic.

>breathless
>1st time blitz
I hate these people

>TP on Riven
>INTO RENEKTON

Not sure if retarded or balls of steel.

What are some fun off meta to plane picks?

I mean shit like tank karma, Rammus top, ad nid

Idc about winning, what are some fun boys