/drg/ Danganronpa General-making my way downtown edition

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread >/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 12/24/16*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2017 on PSVita and PS4.
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/K859Kzw
strawpoll.me/12051482
reddit.com/r/danganronpa/comments/5mjccj/ndrv3_theory_shinguuji_not_being_a_killer_and/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hello

penis

i can't think of Tenko other than smug

first

LINK TO DISCORD WHERE WE MESS WITH CODE:
discord.gg/K859Kzw
AGAIN IF YOU'RE COMING HERE TO SHITPOST AND MEME YOU WILL GET FUKT

Hiya, My name is Angie Yonaga. I'm the SHSL Artist and I will be the ditzy tan girl of the game who likes a certain type of food and talks about God a lot.

I will most likely survive.

Nice to meet you!

ETO
E-EEETO
ANOOO
EH?
NAIFU...?
EEEEEEEEEEEH???
CHIGAU

Awful thread

Kaede won't die, and you can't do anything about it.

Shuuichi!

It IS an awful general.
This happens in every thread.

>if you come in here to shitpost in a general about a game that revolves around waifus that EVERYONE FUCKING SHITPOSTS ABOUT then don't come here
Impeccable logic.

>Kaede won't die
But lying baka deserves it, right? ... Right?

Kaede reminds me of character in sputnik sweetheart called Miu.
And Miu gave up being a pianist after one event....

MOMOTA YAMETE!

...maybe.

Post more sprites.

Woops! Sorry grab this detective dick first

Hi. My name is Himiko Yumeno. I'm a mage.
I will be the instigator in this game's double murder. The killing will involve multiple impossible rooms and tricks.

When I finally get caught and when everyone wants an explanation I will probably say something cliché like 'A magician never reveals her secrets!'. My execution will be the classic saw-in-half magic trick, except this time it's for real.

Nice to meet you.

I never come to this General ever because I know how CANCEROUS it is but I was looking through last thread and you guys were talking about how you think Tenko doesn't seem like they'd be either killed, or be a murderer.
Talk about that more. I like that.

>shuichi
Oh great, another character whose only purpose is to serve as a plot character.
I'm not counting on him being the main character just yet. He seems like he's going to be another Kirigiri/Chiaki.

TENKO DIES LOLTENKO DIES LOLTENKO DIES LOLTENKO DIES LOLTENKO DIES LOLTENKO DIES LOLTENKO DIES LOLTENKO DIES LOLTENKO DIES LOLTENKO DIES LOLTENKO DIES LOLTENKO DIES LOLTENKO DIES LOLTENKO DIES LOLTENKO DIES LOLTENKO DIES LOLTENKO DIES LOL

Tenko's going to survive until Chapter 3, go through some character development and immediately die afterwards.
This always happens and you need to accept it. The only exception is Fuyuhiko.

Eh?

I started that conversation. It's mostly just based off a hunch of mine, Tenko doesn't really seem like a character who seems relevant enough to be killed or be a killer. The only way I'd see her dying is if she's the "Hiyoko" of the game; starts to show development and dies shortly after, for no real important reason. Given how there will be at least one or two other female survivors that aren't Kaede, I think Tenko fits the bill quite nicely. Also something something character development.

once the hat comes off, all his regrets and cuckings will leave with it.

he'll still be a beta though

The anime doesn't count.

You can't remove his seme eyes

Wow, keep the hat on.
Looks gay as fuck.

are there any news on the datamining or are we just gonna continusly shitpost until the game comes out?

(i dont mind either way)

What's with that bluish thing near his mouth?

Hi!

a shadow.

>'Don't ever touch MY Kaede again, Rantarou.'

Now. now detective, you're supposed to be a beta. Don't act out of character.

theyre on the discord

Well all the datamining stuff is being discussed on a discord now, it allows much more focus and I think progress being made.
For instance we just confirmed a file called "ReZero" does in fact exist, though we cannot access it.

>I'm so fucking stupid I don't know what a shadow is

He's part of the fujo ship with Ouma. They gave them a black and white theme and namedropped Saihara in Ouma's bio.

He's a cuck for life tho
Once you enter the squad, you can never leave

What makes a cuck... a cuck? Explain it to me in simple terms father.

>They both go super saiyan and battle Dragon Ball Z style, Saihara tired of being cucked, Rantarou trying to keep his alpha status
YES
PLEASE

Hey, Hoshi's VA got married.

WHO?
W
H
O
?

It's better to use an example. Just look at him, son Look at him for a bit, try to analyze his facial expressions, try to see what he's feeling right now and you will understand.

If you don't, i'll just have to fuck Kaede in front of him again for you to see! No big deal!

I want to get locked in an airtight school and fix her with hope. She would try anything and everything to make me feel despair, but I would just laugh it off, because as long as I'm helping her, no despair is strong enough to enter my heart. I'd show her that no matter what she has done, I'd always forgive her. I'd make her food and clean her secret lair, and drag her out to bed if she stays up late. When the nights get so cold that we have no choice but to cuddle together at night for warmth, I'd feel her breath going from shallow to deep as her form relaxes and she falls asleep in my arms. I'd feel her cling to me in the night when she wakes up from a despair nightmare and feel her sob into my chest, first seeds of hope sprouting in her traumatized mind. I'd softly kiss her hair and tell her everything will be okay. I'd take care of her when she gets sick, read all the books from the library and hold her hand so that she can fall asleep. I'd make shitty homemade pizza for her and stay up late with her watching dumb movies, and feel her cuddle up to me when she can't stay awake anymore. I'd teach her retarded drinking games and show her how to play pool in the rec room.

One night, she silently sneaks over to the kitchen. A shining sliver of a blade extends from her clenched fist when she walks into my room. But her hand stops, centimeters away from my chest, and begins to shake violently. Something is wrong. One by one, her trembling fingers let go of the hilt, and with a soft thud, the knife falls onto the carpet. She throws herself on me and buries her face right where the knife should have gone, Clutching at the fabric of my clothes. Her whole body shakes feverishly and I scoop her body into my arms and tell her that everything will be okay, just like usual. Her silent sobbing turns to wailing that echoes out into the dimly lit corridors beyond the door.

She would finally be cured of despair. Because the only thing she can't analyze is love

fuck off

Goodnight.
Chihiro.
Ect.
Post cuties

Tenko to me seems like she'd be a suspect for a murder or two, but wouldn't actually do anything.
Remember how DR1 was? Every survivor was a prime suspect. She gives me that feeling.

To me, Tenko feels like Toko. Suspicious, and definitely the prime suspect once or twice, but she's probably not gonna be guilty.

>Every survivor was a prime suspect
In which trial Togami and Asahina were suspects? I don't remember.

green boi a qt

Chapter 2 and 4. Might be wrong on 4, but the only reason there was even a trial was because of Asahina.

Togami - ch.2
Asahina - ch. 4

>A Thousand Miles
More like A Thousand Lies, amiright?

DUDE

STEPPING STONE FOR PIANOS

LMAO

I'm sure that the suspect in ch4 was Hagakure.

Not only him but Fukawa and Asahina too.

he was in ch3

First Hagakure thought that he was the killer
So did Fukawa
Asahina was butthurt and tried to kill everyone by pretending to be the killer
Each of them had their own MTB too
I just replayed the trial desu, weird coincidence to see a post about that

And also ch4 with Fukawa.

togami was a suspect in chapter 2
asahina was a suspect in chapter 4

both of them purposely made themselves suspicious thought

Kaede and Miu will bond over the fact they both have just awful yeast infections

Kamuhina is the best and cutest ship!
I love you, Other Kamuhina user.

Togami was the one who strung up Chihiro's body and implicated Genocider in the murder, which caused everyone to suspect him.

The last half of Chapter 4 was all about Asahina implicating herself as the killer.

Rantaro is the mastermind.
1. He faked his talent, he is not an Ultimate Astronaut judging by his backstory. And who else faked her talent (and also did some shady shit with documents) to enroll to the Hope's Peak?
2. Judging by his and Haru's voiceclips he is being punished for not following the rules. Why can't it be an execution? Well, him being the killer would be too obvious, we don't need another Leon. So he doesn't follow the rules and dies. Does it remind you of anyone?
3. Their prison is an actual spaceship and the garden is just for show, or maybe oxygen production. Because why not.
So with my flawless logic, I am sure Momota is the mastermind.
And the dildo is a time machine, developed by the best girl of this game.

What if the other Kamuhina user is you? A human experiment in shipping.
Wouldn't that be an ironic twist.

Now that would be an interesting turn of events.

*Not Rantaro, but Momota.
And the Earth is also destroyed.
By Junko clones.
And dr2, mirai/zetsubo hen both never happened.

>Entire planet of Junkos
Yes.
YES!
YAS QUEEN!

Kaito is fucking dead. Listen to Makis voice lines

It was his brother, who is actually a space marine.

Maki only yells the name of Kaito, does not indicate that he is going to die.

His brother has the same first name as him?

No, he is just faking it.
They're the Ultimate Despair Brothers.
And lovers, secretly.

The voice clips following say otherwise.

Well, the voice clips are separate, there is no indication of the same scene (although it seems)

/drg/ is dead

most unexpected death of the entire franchise tbqh

And nothing of value was lost

The reddit and tumblr invasion killed us.

Let's start the Class Trial!!!!!

what's /drg/'s execution?

What'll happen first, /drg/

strawpoll.me/12051482

KAMUKURA KAMUKURA YAAS QUEEN - 1 hour edition

We'll have all our answers soon enough

Btw, I'm not a native speaker so can someone please explain me what 'yas queen' actually means? It's like 'yes' distorted + 'queen'?
Urban dictionary doesn't help much.

More predictable to the plot twists of Kodaka

Yas = Slang way of saying yes
Queen = Someone that you really look up to/idolize. You would gladly let said person step on you.

reddit.com/r/danganronpa/comments/5mjccj/ndrv3_theory_shinguuji_not_being_a_killer_and/

Thank you a lot. So does 'yes' adds a meaning like 'truly the queen' or something like that?

Too cool for this world
Maybe Galaxy Cloak will be a chapter gift

There is literally an execution tailor made for him in the trailers

This is the dumbest theory

Something along that line. It's basically a giant cheer of praise in the stupidest way possible.

Remember

Again, thanks a lot!
Didn't know I can come here for studying. :D

Ultimate Beta

This would have been a better mastermind than Tengan.