TFW will never get my drivers license

>TFW will never get my drivers license

I'm too fucking retarded this isn't fair

Git gud faggot

Try taking the test in california.
It's stupid simple, serious lowest denominator shit.

This, I got my license 5 days ago in Cali, I'm actually scared how easy it is.

>ITT people who got their license in literally 5 days for $20 in an automatic
>many of them come here and want to drive vmax on the autobahn

that shit is scary

Not even allowed to drive manual here without passing in one.

Minors on the practical test for sneezing in slightly the wrong direction.

Dude I know a guy who tried 27 times and failed all of them. He has some mental stuff though and takes weird pills.

It's not that hard, just pretend you're driving your grandma around. After the test no one ever gives a shit.

can also confirm, got my license in norcal without parallel parking or driving in traffic

Maybe you should consider just giving up for the common good. It sucks, but at least it'd be one less unsafe driver on the roads.

I passed 6 years ago on a manual, in snowy weather. Parallel parking was easy.

It's only difficult if you're inherently an idiot.

Should he be driving if he's mental and on meds? Maybe go for a scooter or something.

If you can't drive, you shouldn't.

Enjoy your buspass faggot.

Being sixteen sucks. You'll grow out of it.

do i need a learners permit or anything in california
can i just show up, and be done with it?

Permit is for under 18 or something, just check the dmv site.

I don't know what to say beside that you should give up for everyone's safety.
If you fail your driving test more than once, in America of all places, maybe driving is not for you?

>failing in america where normal roads are like motorways

Parallel parking seems almost genetic,you can it or you can't...kinda
t. A guy that can parallel park a semi

>tfw nervous driver and cant reverse for shit but I can ride a motorcycle just fine
idk why but I feel more comfortable on a bike even though Ive only rode a handful of times. Im really considering getting one.

stop depressing others with your incessant whining, have some consideration.

>mfw passed 7 months ago

the competence threshold for passing a licence should be much higher, so many dangerously bad drivers out there

>failing in AMERICA

nigger what, europe tests are 1000x harder

Go and take the written test, if your pass you get an appointment for behind the wheel. If you pass you get a paper license and the real one in the mail2 weeks later

>went in group from drivers ed class to take road test
>Get grouped with three kids from the low classes in school, two of whom are certifiable retards
>only one who didn't pass
Worst hit to my ego ever. I was almost done with the test and was taking a left onto a busy street and I finally had a small break in traffic and went for it and the douche rmv guy had his foot on his little brake pedal.

Oh well I passed the second time and am now a pretty excellent driver

There is so much more lane to work with on a bike that's probably why. Until you log a lot of miles on a bigger vehicle, it feels like you're gunna hit everything

Some people just fucking suck like God damn

>TFW you finally get your license
>TFW you're too poor to buy anything fun
life sucks and then you die, as they say

>took a class in high school for drivers ED
>didn't have to take a driving test after I passed the class
>also got a small discount on insurance
ez

no kidding. Can't believe how some entitled anons here complain about insurance being only $100-$200 a month.

Why do you suck so much at getting good insurance rates? When I started riding I got a 600 and my insurance is about 600 a year maybe a little more than that

because that's just how life is in Canada's insurance fraud capital (Brampton)

i don't think my parents really knew what they were getting into moving into little India beyond the cheaper but bigger houses.

>this isn't fair
The purpose of a license is so that you don't put at risk other people.

When you say that kind of concern is unfair to you, then obviously you are a semi-sociopath right there. Since it's unfair to be punished for hitting someone, are you going to hit and run too?

Driver licenses are easy to get. But if you keep on speeding while the examiner is in the car with you, then that shows your brain is unable to behave even when an examiner for the law is in the car with you. How will you drive when the examiner is not there? Probably even worse. You think that is unfair to you to deny a license just because you constantly put at risk other people. When you consider such things unfair, that is sociopathy. Sociopaths are also going to be hit and run drivers too. They notoriously have an attitude that it is unfair to be punished.

>keep on speeding while the examiner is in the car with you
Not only about speeding lmao. When I had my exam, there was a girl before me that I was asked to witness. She never changed gears until the examiner told her to. Drove like 3 minutes in first gear, changed to second and forgot about it. Halted the car at a stop and forgot to change gears again, killed the engine.

Never mind I jave friends who failed the exam 3 times. One of them in particular failed for being fucking stupid. I asked him what happened, and he hit me with "Well, there was a stop sign, but there was no car at the horizon so what the hell?".

It also tests your knoweledge and common sense, not just steering and giving gas to the car.

So move out dude.

Just took my MSC today, just to it OP

Most aspects of driving can be nailed eventually just with lots of training/practice, but reverse parking requires spacial awareness.

If OP or the guy that is talking about live in North America it's literally impossible to be a productive member of society without a car

>but reverse parking requires spacial awareness.
or just get some of these. Same thing for parallel parking so you know when to start pivoting on your rear tire.

Why is that? Does it have something to do with CA being hyperliberal?

I took drivers ed in high school. I literally laugh when I here about schools cutting the drivers ed program.

It's also literally impossible to fail a driving test.

i think theres so many people itd be a time and money waste to do any better.
theres so many dmvs within a 10-20 mile range and people know which one has the easiest test by word of mouth.
the one i took was the popular one people always recommend, its literally a circular jaunt around the dmv block without any hillstarts or parking.

Ah okay. I wondered if it was like their "no voter ID because blacks are too poor for drivers licenses" bullshit they pull. That makes sense though.

>It also tests your knoweledge and common sense, not just steering and giving gas to the car.

It also tests following the rules of the road to the letter. Things like Jersey-rolling a stop sign or starting to move while someone is still on the crosswalk (but no longer in danger of being hit of course) are what you'd consider normal, but an automatic fail on a driving test.

Where I live, it's common knowledge that most normal drivers would fail the test if they drove as they usually do. We also have a test failure rate of around 70% first time (or used to, around 12 years ago, when I took my test).

If we assume that people will drive to a lower standard than is needed to pass a test, it makes sense to set the test standard far higher than you actually want. If you set the test to the actual minimum standard you're aiming for, then people will end up driving far below that.

It's like negotiating. Start high, allow them to negotiate down to whatever you wanted to begin with.

>It's like negotiating. Start high, allow them to negotiate down to whatever you wanted to begin with.

The problem with starting high in a negotiation is that you can actually start high enough to get laughed off by the other party. That's the sort of relation Polish driving tests have (or used to have 12 years ago, I'm no longer up to date on whether they dialed it down a bit) to regular driving.

They even used to say that the driving tests were made unrealistically difficult on purpose, to drive up "revenue" by forcing people to retake tests or even incentivize them to bribe the examiners.

When I got my license, I was told it was because I had introduced myself very politely to the instructor. He passed me as soon as I shook his hand, and he's a lucky son of a bitch that I'm a pretty okay driver.